Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers (35186 Views)

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 / Gunmen Kill 15 Traders In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by julongdredge: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
hmm.. it is well oh!
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by smileandlove(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is there no one from Rivers state, apart from the OP to collaborate this story?
Have gone through the comments no one is saying that, it's true or he/she saw or heard this story. Pls before you people begin to portion blames, can we get atleast one confirmation from the state. My opinion shaa!

Note: don't refer me to the op's source. A lot of people from rivers state and port-harcourt are on this forum.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by gogodaye(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
These killings are either the off-shoot of the either of the following two scenerio:-
(1) The killings are a show of force by persons angling for greater share & control for oil money from the multi-nationals operating in the area;
(2) An attempt at cutting to size the ready pool of 'gun hands' for hire ready as usual to offer their services to political adversaries on either side of the divide.....the area is the hot bed for the 'Dey gbam' & 'Dey Well' cult groups.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Janetozi: They should make it legal for ppl to move about with gun. Anywhere u are going; make sure u are going with ur gun. This nonsense is becoming too much
are u ok? Pls go back to sleep or whateva it was u were doing. No come fuel d fire here. Gosh! Some pple think with their ass
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Toktee(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wike,obua and patience jonathan on rampage.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by pascalmilan11(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
peace will surely rain in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by papaejima2: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Those who live in Rivers State will know this is probably a cult supremacy war between "Dey Gbam" and "Dey Well". These cults will continue to exist and flourish as long as our evil politicians (both PDP and APC) keep on patronizing them.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by okeyokeyjah(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Police is our friend that is why their phone was switched off during the opreation
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by ehisdan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
People killing people. Well i am not afraid of death am only afraid of hell. Let us all enter the plane of christ, the only plain going to heaven when ever death pay the ticket.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by estyvino(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tundenoni: .
.?
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by dhamstar(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US THESE DAYS!

Fellow Nigerians, I've been asking this question for a while now,"Where and when did we get it all wrong"? People are being slaughtered on a daily basis like a cow in abateur by some unscrupulous elements. The massacring of innocent souls in the nation is now a normal routine. God! Where art thou? Come help rescue our dear country that is gradually crumbling and falling apart.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
na usual sumtin 4 Niger delta
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by demmy555(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
The world is coming to an end,,,,,,,Hmmmmmm
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
sirjohnson: Not agsin dear lord
hahah oga watin happen AGSIN small small now
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Raxxye(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
It must be Fulani herdsmen. The pattern of attack is their usual modus operandi!
Who knows if they have been challenged for destroying farmlands in the villages with their rampaging cows! RIP to the dead!
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by vicadex07(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I will advise you to keep quiet

Politicians can be funny even with human lives

Let's wait for shecow to claim it

Besides

AIT showed the visitation by the people to Amaechi

They insisted that they are a distinct group .

Or you mean shepoppo cos I can remember dat her dick (he/she is a transgendered and research has found out she fuck5 GEJ) dey always rise concerning any issue in rivers state
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Asari, oya over to you! I know he'll put the blame on Buhari.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by customized07: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
That's an igbo speaking local govt oooo, its where omoku is and the town has been hot for a while now, I remember going there earlier this year and I experienced it, the violence in that local is under-reported. The oil palaver in that local govt is too much.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga jona who b dis one's again oooo
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by LannisterIMP: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Maybe they refused "APC RICES" grin grin grin

@Topic there has been instabilty in that region for months now.... The Gov and the youths are having problems In OMOKU(still in the radius of this reported incident) which I witnessed firsthand as schools and market were closed for a DAY and Gov Rotimis pic was put on display and a Coffin was placed alongside to demonstrate that he is Dead and the youths were dancing an partying... Which went on for a lil over a week then.

I Wonder if this is still related.

But I am sure this situation is still a politiking time bomb.
RIP to the dead.
God help Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by rhythyson: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kennyfancy: i suspect Islamic group...since amechie don join buhari AKA boko harram

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by iceberylin(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hope they aint plaining on Storming PH
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by damola311: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
BRAV0O: Yes the snipers arrived at last!

Na AK-47 snipers dey use?? Smh
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by infinitty(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
these gunmen are part of those aboki s that was caught in abia state on thier way to rivers state sometime ago. Apc is the real problem nigeria have today. Apc has been promoting insurgency among their member states. Sanusi and kwankwaso are busy destroying their land in the name of politics. Una well done
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by jakiedudu(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
I suspect Boko Haram. angry That's how they carryout their evil works by shooting anyone on sight. Evil shall never prevail over Good. One day all agents of darkness will be brought to justice. My condolences to the families. sad
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by simak1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Everytin bless no more stress
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Growingboi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rapsainot: No wonder this shepopotamus won't stop crying.... The blood you're sharing in rivers will answer

You have a very poor upbringing. Despite she is a public servant she is old enough to be ur mother. Illiteracy is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by simak1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
I can't find my post
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by hansad: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
dhamstar: ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US THESE DAYS!

Fellow Nigerians, I've been asking this question for a while now,"Where and when did we get it all wrong"? People are being slaughtered on a daily basis like a cow in abateur by some unscrupulous elements. The massacring of innocent souls in the nation is now a normal routine. God! Where art thou? Come help rescue our dear country that is gradually crumbling and falling apart.
15 innocent people killed, and perhaps, their killers may never be apprehended. The killers operated from 9pm till daybreak, no policing. Your dear country has been bleeding and crying for it to be divided into smaller, peaceable and manageable countries. But interest groups and politicians ignore this because of oyel money- NOT FOR THE INTEREST OF DEAR COUNTRY. If Nigeria were to be in Europe and Ameriaca or even Asia, Nigeria would have since been split into many peaceable countries. 160million people perishing and held hostage in One Nigeria by a few interest groups.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by lordthunderbolt(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
BRAV0O: Yes the snipers arrived at last!
ever since the janjaweeeds came. ..We have seen countless murders...lemme ask this question....where did we go wrong. ...or could this be the snipers?
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by wckabuoh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Soldier Men? Mobil Police?? or Bakassi
coldsummer: who are they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs / Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / Nigerian Boko Haram Member, 9 Others Sentenced To Death In Chad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.