Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 (13512 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Gtbank Aptitude Test 2014 / KPMG Aptitude Test 2014/2015 Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by kcpresh82: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2014
@gbamila, I wouldn't know, but the HR manager told us in PH wen we did our GT interview last monday dat dey need lots of people to fill various position and d people will be trained. He said tins like, driller, subsea, rig mechanic, store keeper, electrician, maintenance, all trainee position. So I suppose may be d ladies are coming in for different position and not roughneck or roustabout, except d interview u guys were called for was for roughneck and roustabout.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Izontubo(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Bt I applied na why them no call me?...if I mobilize militants now to stop there useless drilling them go dey shout for TV up and down.... Bt I applied na why them no call me?...if I mobilize militants now to stop there useless drilling them go dey shout for TV up and down....angry....I hav got some experience in drilling and oil and gas...why won't they call me for interview...angry
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by shogsdogg: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Does anyone know how many people they want to take ?.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Owiii(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
I was at their office yesterday but was told the interview has been postponed to another date to be communicated later. Let keep our hopes alive.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by shogsdogg: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
@owiiii: have they gotten back to you yet on the new date scheduled for the interview....how long do they want to postpone ds interview...haba
Anybody with latest Information should pls share o
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Owiii(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
shogsdogg: @owiiii: have they gotten back to you yet on the new date scheduled for the interview....how long do they want to postpone ds interview...haba
Anybody with latest Information should pls share o

No they've not.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by kcpresh82: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
I heard d interview for GT in lagos has already be conducted since 6th of dis month.. But its confusing seeing anoda date for last week monday dat was cancelled..
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by gbamila: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
I don't get this@kcpresh82. With the number of people at their office last week, I doubt if any interview had been conducted earlier in Lagos
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by kcpresh82: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2014
mkchims:
Wednesday
@gbamila, that's part of d proof.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by kcpresh82: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2014
mkchims: Shelf drilling has started calling for interview...
mkchims:
Wednesday
@gbamila, and dis as well
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by tajad(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
May be they are looking at October for resumption. Lagos candidates lets keep our hopes up. Does anyone has a clue of their entry level pay?
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by gbamila: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
@tajad...have you been interviewed in Lagos yet? They promised the interview will be this week but week is almost gone with no updates
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2014
I heard they called people for the Job about 12 and they have been in Gabon for over 2 weeks,mostly yoruba people. The H.R(MrLadi) is tribalistic. We were be Niger delta e dey shun,no beef I go write to Defence HeadquaterS and the Presidency make I c as dem go get work I think dem don dey dieze Oando Jobs. As I speak they are siling to nigeria with d 12 guys onboard d jack up Trident Xiii
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by gbamila: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lol, @obako dey vex o! Were you interviewed at all?
We waiting here though
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
gbamila: Lol, @obako dey vex o! Were you interviewed at all?
We waiting here though
Dem no interview me but my niggers wey I gve d link all from West dem do am. I have filed d necessary complain to the office of the President,dem no go ignore niger delta men and mess up our region come ignore me on top. I no wan talk but make una focus hear,una go hear jist sooon. As dem Handle OANDO dem go handle SHELF,d money dem spend for Transocean go loss. Anybody wey know Ladi for H.R make una tell am. Na Niger Delta dey game noW
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
obakovich:
Dem no interview me but my niggers wey I gve d link all from West dem do am. I have filed d necessary complain to the office of the President,dem no go ignore niger delta men and mess up our region come ignore me on top. I no wan talk but make una focus hear,una go hear jist sooon. As dem Handle OANDO dem go handle SHELF,d money dem spend for Transocean go loss. Anybody wey know Ladi for H.R make una tell am. Na Niger Delta dey game noW
pls let us know when you are called to resume.if I have to wait till am 90 , I ll be here.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by dancruz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
obakovich: I heard they called people for the Job about 12 and they have been in Gabon for over 2 weeks,mostly yoruba people. The H.R(MrLadi) is tribalistic. We were be Niger delta e dey shun,no beef I go write to Defence HeadquaterS and the Presidency make I c as dem go get work I think dem don dey dieze Oando Jobs. As I speak they are siling to nigeria with d 12 guys onboard d jack up Trident Xiii
. Lolz.... U dey vex o!!! Anyways, just for d records, its not a job of 12 persons. A lot of people will still be called. The few hands in Gabon only went to bring the rig. I believe once things are set, other peeps will be called. I knw abt 3 igbo guys on board right now, of which I knw there must be more. Meanwhile I dnt believe the Graduate Trainee positions is only for a rig. Cheers
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
dancruz: . Lolz.... U dey vex o!!! Anyways, just for d records, its not a job of 12 persons. A lot of people will still be called. The few hands in Gabon only went to bring the rig. I believe once things are set, other peeps will be called. I knw abt 3 igbo guys on board right now, of which I knw there must be more. Meanwhile I dnt believe the Graduate Trainee positions is only for a rig. Cheers
Y I no go vex? E don tey wey man dey house no job and dem wan carry all dey do broda mi,heard dem dey on dem way to naija with d Rig.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Owiii(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
For those that did interview at shelf drilling last month, any news.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by kcpresh82: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Pls @ all, any update regarding d recruitment start-up date for both the Trainee and Experience Candiddate? Heard some Experience guys have resumed and one of dere expected rig is presently in the country now.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by shogsdogg: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello all,please do we have anyone with update on wat is happening wt d recruitment?
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by TreyHunt: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Abeg hw mch is Shelf probably goina b payn graduate trainees 4 a start
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by gbamila: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
400k plus I heard. Have you gotten offer letter yet? A lot of guys sponsored on BOSIET train by the company are yet to be contacted on employment terms and resumption.

1 Like

Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by kcpresh82: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
gbamila:
400k plus I heard. Have you gotten offer letter yet? A lot of guys sponsored on BOSIET train by the company are yet to be contacted on employment terms and resumption.
@Gbamila, Pls have U bin contacted for BOSIET or U knw any trainee candidate dat have bin contacted.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Tmany(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
mkchims:

Wednesday
boss i got your pm notification, but email is current having some issues.
You can contact be on BBM, check signature for pin
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Lero15(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
toby4ever:

how did u apply?
una no go tell us wen una de apply u only cme here to ask questns after writing test...una no de try for dis nl try b ur bros keeper
The Late Posters...hehe
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Owiii(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lero15:
The Late Posters...hehe
Any information concerning the Shelf Drilling recruitment process? Any information now will be of utmost importance.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by Lero15(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Owiii:

Any information concerning the Shelf Drilling recruitment process? Any information now will be of utmost importance.
none, bro. I have no idea.
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by afameeeeee: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2015
@owiii Email me with this mail address famzyactivity@gmail.com.. I saw ur message alert but I can't read it due to problem with d email
Re: Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 by ennyj01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment / American Center For Disease Control ACDC. Asaba And PH / Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.