Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Flight ticket cost to US,CT - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight ticket cost to US,CT (3348 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Ticket Cost / Ticket Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight ticket cost to US,CT by gabriel74: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi guys

Any idea the flight ticket cost to Connecticut?
I appreciate your feedback.
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by castrogee(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm in CT and I think with N280,000k you can always get a delta airline return ticket anytime.
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by iluvweed(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please can I just go to delta airlines website or United airlines website to book a reservation? How do I make payments to them? Or do I just call their phone numbers to make a reservation? I dont want to go through an agent or wakanow...Please can it be done directly?
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by gabriel74: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
castrogee: I'm in CT and I think with N280,000k you can always get a delta airline return ticket anytime.

Hi bro

Thanks, for the response,I'm in Lagos going to new haven,CT, is there a direct flight to new haven.
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by castrogee(m): 3:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Actually how it works; you ain't gonna find any flight directly to CT from Nigeria. So the least you will get is JFK New York airport, from New York to New Haven is just about 1hr ride and will cost you only a 120$ by airport shuttle or 70$ if you are on a bus. You can also use train.
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by gabriel74: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2014
castrogee: Actually how it works; you ain't gonna find any flight directly to CT from Nigeria. So the least you will get is JFK New York airport, from New York to New Haven is just about 1hr ride and will cost you only a 120$ by airport shuttle or 70$ if you are on a bus. You can also use train.

Thanks bro. One love
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by gabriel74: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
castrogee: I'm in CT and I think with N280,000k you can always get a delta airline return ticket anytime.

Bro, pls can I have your email. Or If can send me your number my email is gaboosamoo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by 19naia(m): 4:12am On Aug 05, 2014
#280,000 naira is about right as posted above.. General rule is that $2000 dollars or less will get you a round trip ticket from Lagos to USA with a transfer flight from port of entry to another destination state in the same region...
JFK NewYork, IAH Houston Texas and MIA Miami Florida are the main direct flight airports to Nigeria.. JFK is the best to reach Connecticut because its so close to New york and the connecting flight will not cost much more or even the option to ground commute by train or bus from NY to CT.
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by olamide1: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Flying to JFK will be the best. then from New York go to the train station is called AMSTRAK is cheap and fast that will take you to your destination. Or you can use Greyhound BUS to get to New Heaven. That is also cheap. But direct flight to JFK may be expensive. you may want to buy connect flight. some will stop in GW Bush airport in Houston while some in Atlanta. Is up to you to decide. good luck brother. Greyhound is at the downtown too
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by n9jaboy: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please how do i get to philadelphia from abuja. Am planning a medical trip. Will appreciate info on cost, cheapest option. Regards
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls house, is there a direct flight from Lagos to Oklahoma if not where is the best route? The cost of the return ticket also..... thanks
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by olamide1: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
n9jaboy: Please how do i get to philadelphia from abuja. Am planning a medical trip. Will appreciate info on cost, cheapest option. Regards
You have to fly to New York or New Jersy, those two state are the closest to Philadelphia. for cheap flight for me try Qatar airline. Buy it in advance or Delta/KLM they are cheap but they will have to connect in Netherland. Good luck or if you have someone over here. it will be cheap to buy it for you. But most of the flight will stop in Houston especially Qatar but Delta or KLM will take you to New York in JFK
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by olamide1: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
saheedlawal30: Pls house, is there a direct flight from Lagos to Oklahoma if not where is the best route? The cost of the return ticket also..... thanks
Book any plane to J W Bush in Houston Texas. Oklahoma is near Texas. you can either then go by road or connect flight to local airport in Okla
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by TravelNow: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cheap Flights for September, Lagos - JFK - Lagos
Sample date: 02/09/14 - 02/10/14

Delta (2 stops, via ATL & PHL): N235k

Emirates (1 stop, via Dubai): N251k

KLM (via Amsterdam): N280k

British Airways (via London): N282k

Happy Travels
TravelNow
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by profGinger: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Air maroc rate is favourable.
Re: Flight ticket cost to US,CT by TravelNow: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2014
@profGinger

Yes, Royal Air Maroc had favourable rates sometime in May/June, but not at the moment.
Prices above are about the most affordable right now.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At NIS Passport Office In Calabar Today / I Have A Sponsor, How Do I Relocate To USA Or Canada? (URGENT) / An Old Nigeria Airways Ticket plus old 5 Naira note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.