Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:35 PM

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (19485 Views)

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by teamgarri1: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Opener: Cooger
Flow: TIE
Rhyme:Cooger
Wordplay:Cooger
Metaphor:Cooger
Punchline: Cooger
Personal: Siddoggg
Closer: Cooger

MVGT: Cooger

DIs one na battle of wordplay, choiiiiiii. Both textcees tried but Cooger had too many.

Sid=Seed
News=Noose
Pounds/Dollars/Sid is =Cedis
Rushing = Russian

Sent to meet her = Centimetre
Diss stans = distance
Clearance/Sid Off = Clarence Seedorf
Sonned = Sunned

7 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by fuckyouhard: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Opener - coogar:

siddogg, always let ur opener hit ur opponent. that's what opener in battles mean. u must hit! like coogar said "bury Sid in the ground"

Rhymes - tie

(though coogar's rhyme scheme was complex but let me leave it at tie)

Similes/ Metaphors - coogar

(only God knows what this dude has been readin. he was just everywhere in this category)

Punchlines - coogar

(his punches were more outstanding and unpredictable. i could have predicted sid's before they landed)

Personals - sid
(he had more. of course, everybody knows coogar so it's easier to steal this from him)

Flow - tie

Wordplays - coogar

(coogar didn't have to highlight his 'cedis, seed, centimetres' etc but sid did)

Closer - tie

m-fuckyouhard-verdict

- _ - - - - - - - - CoOgAr

8 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Opener: Tie.
Pun: Coogar.
Flow: Tie.
Metaphor: Siddog.
Punchline: Coogar.
Personal: Tie.
Closer: Tie.

Mvgt: Coogar!!!

my2cent!

5 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by LooNat11kk: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Opener - 1 point --- Tie/NIL

I dont understand sid's idea plus , coogar's 'sid in the ground refrence has been overused back in fb

Rhymes - 2 points --- Tie, both had fall outs

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points -- Coogar

Punchlines - 3 points -- Tie

Personals - 2 points -- Sid

Flow - 1 point -- Tie

Wordplays - 2 points Tie , this is by far the best pun filled battle i've seen this month smiley

Closer - 1 point -- Coogar

MVGT : Coogar

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
verdicts...
opener - sidogg
flow- both ..tie.
rhymes..multies etc - both tie
metaphors/similes- coogar
punchlines- coogar
humour - coogar
storytelling/lyricism coogar
diction - coogar
puns/wordplays - coogar did one or two but its quality not quantity that matters
personals- sidogg
closer -coogar
coogar wins to me...

my favourite siddoggs lines- - till he meets
his untimely death . . . . for beating the clock !!!/ - nice double entendre

my favourite coggar lines- Even in business...../I
epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes
at the kinda value the Sid is ....nice name play and wordplay pounds dollars and sid is 'cedis'

8 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lagunna edit your vote please. Keep your vote simple and clean, to avoid raising suspicion please.

Fuckyouhard, you did not read the rules? Please remove that Ibime comment from your verdict. The rule says you are not allowed to do that please.

If you did not read the rules before voting, I advice you to do that and edit your verdict please.

More votes please, just drop your verdict and move on. If you are an eligible voter who hasn't voted, your time and wisdom is needed here, make sure you read the rules before voting to avoid having your vote cancelled.

Thanks!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Guykhena(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2014

Opener - 1 point- Coogar (That 'sid in the ground' top notch)

Rhymes - 2 points-Coogar

Similes/Metaphors - 2 points-Siddoggg

Punchlines - 3 points-Coogar

Personals - 2 points-Siddoggg

Flow - 1 point-Coogar

Wordplays - 2 points-Coogar(high in quality,sid's was too predictable)

Closer - 1 point- Coogar
On the basis of...
10-4
MVGT - Coogar

Coogar just rammed sid up and down,no breathing space..

9 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
mvgt: coogar

siddogg gets personals
flow is tie
the rest criteria goes to coog

3 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
I was very surprised with this but... another round of strutting I foresee with lots of drooling mouth and pomposity... we'll deserved sa...

opener - coogar....#did siddogg think an opener is like rapping on a door or just plain blasting it off d hinges?

wordplay- siddogg... yeah, he got this!

rhymes- tie... both were same same

metaphor - coogar... he sabi am...

punchline - coogar... chai! D punch found siddogg's body in very dangerous places.

personals - siddogg... coogar seemed to have not bothered about this.

closer - Same same (tie) I fit not give eem sef.

MVGT - coogar... don't run ya mouth angry

BTw...didn't it say 24 lines tho?

YeaYeaNot

7 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar: SIDDOGGG's INTERNMENT

•Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

dis got me Noddin my head tight multis

da truth shall set you free!!!

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Caseless: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Cooger!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Ksslib(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Opener:: "sid in the ground" did it. Coog
Rhymes:: Coog
smiles/metaphor: coog
punchlines:: coog gat em
personals: sid
flow: coog . Easily identified with his
wordplay: tie
closer: nil/tie
from sid:: till he meets his untimely death... for beating clock.. Niceeee.
And also that "had NL mourning hymn like a gory mass" line was cool tooo.

From coogar: Your play with words are horrible.. Like kuje prison detaineee... You are behind the worst bars possible. grin
this diss at sid's scripted bars was epic..

Mvgt--- coogar

3 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by coogar: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2014
teamgarri1:
Sid=Seed
News=Noose
Pounds/Dollars/Sid is =Cedis
Rushing = Russian

Sent to meet her = Centimetre
Diss stans = distance
Clearance/Sid Off = Clarence Seedorf
Sonned = Sunned

shaking my head. grin
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Wow! Coogar won this flawlessly. . . Unique bars mehn! DAMN!!

MVGT: Coogar
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by vicadex07(m): 3:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Let me quickly book a sit...seems this is gonna be fun
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by nickz(m): 3:14am On Aug 23, 2014
coogar just made this look like a handicap match (too good)

#no offence
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 3:29am On Aug 23, 2014
FP atlast. . . Cool cool
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 23, 2014
I like this.

Apart from the intro - landslide victory for MC Coogar!

Coogs, you've got nice wordplay, I like that.
grin

Anyway, I never knew something like this was popping on NL...can the organisers get me and coogar in the ring for next week, before I retire from nairaland? Let's do this!

Coogar vs. MC Shymexx - next week friday. I wanna go off the top!

12 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 3:38am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex: I like this.

Apart from the intro - landslide victory for MC Coogar!

Coogs, you've got nice wordplay, I like that.
grin

Anyway, I never knew something like this was popping on NL...can the organisers get me and coogar in the ring for next week, before I retire from nairaland? Let's do this!

Coogar vs. MC Shymexx - next week friday. I wanna go off the top!
Oga Shymexx, you never knew about this section? Since i know you?? You must be very ignorant o! Lol. . . Chai! I would like to see you flow; go to this section board, you will see a FLOW FOR RANK thread, go drop some bars there first. . . Before anybody can battle you!

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 23, 2014
GIYAZZ: Oga Shymexx, you never knew about this section? Since i know you?? You must be very ignorant o! Lol. . . Chai! I would like to see you flow; go to this section board, you will see a FLOW FOR RANK thread, go drop some bars there first. . . Before anybody can battle you!

Lool. I hear that.

I'm lean but I'll drop a little 16 there before I hit the sheets in a bit.

JUst shout coogar, he'll accept battling me. grin

Make it happen, my G! Dun noe!

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by knightsTempler: 3:59am On Aug 23, 2014
^^^^

You did not know of this section, cuz you were too busy being a bigot on the politic board.

8 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 4:11am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lool. I hear that.

I'm lean but I'll drop a little 16 there before I hit the sheets in a bit.

JUst shout coogar, he'll accept battling me. grin

Make it happen, my G! Dun noe!
Sure. Coogar may accept, atleast, you won't be arguing about who's better, Eminem or 2pac like you'd always do. . . This time, it's your bars! Punch punch punch!!!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Daniel058(m): 4:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Nwanne kee ife NDIA NA-AKO HERE? COZ MUNWA JI SPEED Na-agafè!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:27am On Aug 23, 2014
So Coogar Gat This One Flawlessly Too? Lwkmd where the haterz at? Ibime? Emaprince? Hope You Guys Can Stfu Now? Hahahaha.

@Coogar, We Must Celebrate This Ooh! Where Dj5naira at? Oboi Ya Attention Is Highly Needed Here!

*Dancing Sekem*

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by ajahexcel(m): 5:21am On Aug 23, 2014
MORE punches pls... This real fun
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by segradino(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Atmmachine(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Kids, Una no get work

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2014
I'm no voter neither do know the criteria u look @ but to me ... Sid has this grin

cee always win the chart !
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by slap1(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Which one is "Certified Vets"? Have you guys now introduced ' 5 years work experience' on Nairaland?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rap Cypher Challenge / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. / Yo Mamma,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.