Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (19520 Views)

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Mujinho4b(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Siddog is Good, but COOgar is .......... *ya all know...
These ain't battle of warlords... Its just a battle...
Cos I see only 1warlord hia, with his 2 Os capital...
Siddog next time, be specific....
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by sleakid(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Mehn Siddogg got buried alive..
Lwkmd.. Ffucking wactard :v
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by sleakid(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2014
And too many wackos forming dope here,, shii is iritating.. Dey come here dropping verds like dey ddope but on facebook, dey seen as piece shiiiit... Lwkmd..

Cougar tanx for bagging dat wacktard siddogg n mikuz.. Am off
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa/

•Sid's gone soft...With ease, I'll win this/I'm swift, he's slow...He can't last the distance/lyrically, it's the fitness or the illness/ Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is

•Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

•Sid is puzzled...it reminds me of his brawl with ThaBlaqBones/A remix of Bin Laden's burial....this dog gets buried over sea with an Imam tagged toe/you'd get no capital gains like Iran's Tax Code/....cos you're dying from these rushing haymakers, I'm Ivan Drago/

•I stepped on his ego with my pair of Birkenstock/i am from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch .....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off/

•Tough questions - Did your prophet forecast obstacle?/Was it revealed you would need a top class hospital?/Don't envy...This is expected when a Tomcat talks to you/Your play with words are horrible....Like Kuje prison detainee, you are behind the worst bars possible/

DANG!! grin
coogar:

•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa/

•Sid's gone soft...With ease, I'll win this/I'm swift, he's slow...He can't last the distance/lyrically, it's the fitness or the illness/ Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is

•Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

•Sid is puzzled...it reminds me of his brawl with ThaBlaqBones/A remix of Bin Laden's burial....this dog gets buried over sea with an Imam tagged toe/you'd get no capital gains like Iran's Tax Code/....cos you're dying from these rushing haymakers, I'm Ivan Drago/

•I stepped on his ego with my pair of Birkenstock/i am from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch .....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off/

•Tough questions - Did your prophet forecast obstacle?/Was it revealed you would need a top class hospital?/Don't envy...This is expected when a Tomcat talks to you/Your play with words are horrible....Like Kuje prison detainee, you are behind the worst bars possible/

DANG!!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by fuckyouhard: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2014
this should have been titled "THE BATTLE OF THE WILD CAT AND THE TAME DOGG" grin

My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate /they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape /

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by deathstroke(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2014
chaiiiii!

cooger killd it
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Mynd44: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2014
mukuz, your attention is needed here oooo.

ban them forever if you like before they derail this thread

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Pdizzle(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Mehn those verses are sick, i think siddoggg is underrated, nice one coogar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rap Cypher Challenge / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. / Yo Mamma,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.