Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (19514 Views)

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by obainojazz(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2014
MVGT......COOGAR
pure brutal killing
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by 190theclown: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2014
[size=38pt]UNA REALLY GET TIME undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Superstar007(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Coogar killed the bro right from the opening line grin
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Odunharry(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Coogar aka prince dextan
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by sarmiie(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
mehn.....dis is cray..dahyum
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by ashhascash: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mehn juz gat to admit Coogar killed Sid shocked

D lines were so tough it could make d stature of Liberty fall tongue

Sid in d ground
Sid off #Seedorf
sid is #Cedis

Opener - Coogar
Rhymes - Sid
Punchlines - coogar
Similes - Sid
Flows - Coogar
Wordplay -, Coogar
closer - Coogar

siddogg u r good but Coogar is beta.
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
* * Votes Closed : Cooger wins this **
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mhen, i'm just seeing this!

Wow wow wow!

Coogar is a mad man!

See floor!

Opener= tie!( i don't even know what sid was saying! Coogar's opener is not new to me, krizzkuts has done something like it, nd also on fb, i've seen stuffs like it)

personals =tie, (siddog had more but did'nt make full use of it! Coogar had one or two used well with humour)
the rest crits goes to the COOG!

This is bully!

Mvgt COOGAR
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
yet some people still think ibime is better than coogar?..... there's nothing ibine has dropped on NFL that is as mature and advanced as this.... I want then to rematch. ibime vs cOOGAR.....I still stand my ground in saying ibime retired cos he has run out of ideas and is scared of losing especially to new faces on d blog. ..
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Testerfuze(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cooger edges this wit ease

Mvgt: cooger
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Testerfuze: Cooger edges this wit ease

Mvgt: cooger

[img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140822/23/i22HI5pWeGWOXroIQSD7bN/output_TSE8mM.gif[/img]
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by PeinDanzo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ibime is better dan cooger tongue

3 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Rapmaestro(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wow, And Textceeing is on FP... Nice one dudes.
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nelrulez(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Casting my vote for coogar.
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Wrongturn: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
This Coogar na devil o! shocked shocked see barsssssss!!!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by EventHUB(f): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2014
lols = elmars yomi was here...... siddog go retire... u done with.
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by jackpot(f): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Coogar rapped Siddog dogggystyle!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
jackpot: Coogar raped Siddog dogggystyle!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by MoneyGreen(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
coogar: SIDDOGGG's INTERNMENT

•If his beef is ma crown/ I'd pick this tït in his town /For you especially ...My chrome piece will resound/If i bury you alive & your lean feet is found...../We're a nation of farmers, it's our culture to put the Sid in the ground/

•The Sid is badly short of braincells/His favourite past time is statutory râping/He's styled to rap in phrases...but his bars lacks the craft & cadence/His win against Kim was madly over-rated/He loves bribing....The cheat pays in cash before he's graded/

•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa/

•Get this pirate off my space/His talent is a waste/This sea bandit is manic & depraved/I don't joke with bars...every punch i have landed is insane/So if he schemes to take my throne...he'd get killed like Koba ...in Planet of the Apes/

•Sid's gone soft...With ease, I'll win this/I'm swift, he's slow...He can't last the distance/lyrically, it's the fitness or the illness/ Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is

•Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

•People reckon Coog is so ill/Since my venom shook the roaches/Your soul... i have paid for...Heaven took the proceeds/Persia's prince levitates with sorcery and NL stood to notice/My magical text would send Sid to Aro ....like he read the 7th book of Moses/

•Sid is puzzled...it reminds me of his brawl with ThaBlaqBones/A remix of Bin Laden's burial....this dog gets buried over sea with an Imam tagged toe/you'd get no capital gains like Iran's Tax Code/....cos you're dying from these rushing haymakers, I'm Ivan Drago/

•The Coog is scary...he's vicious as hell/I pledged aggression in sickness & health/Your wife's support failed you...it's time to witness my stealth/No error when these lyrical bullets are sent to meet her......that's how I diss stans maself

•I stepped on his ego with my pair of Birkenstock/i am from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch .....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off/

•Tough questions - Did your prophet forecast obstacle?/Was it revealed you would need a top class hospital?/Don't envy...This is expected when a Tomcat talks to you/Your play with words are horrible....Like Kuje prison detainee, you are behind the worst bars possible/

•My closer is crisp/your death is what the voters expect/I chin-checked you with precision, my fists are sonar-equipped/You lost a tooth or two, try give your molars a fix/cross path with me? you'd get sonned & over-shadowed .....like the Solar Eclipse/
come, who are you sef! cry
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by superstan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sick battle, kaypumping2 would like this.

Tval: Rap Hip Hop is still alive if we can substitute those we have got here on nairaland with the wack ones we have got in the music industry.

Words on a marble, my brother.
I was surprised that we have creative minds like this on Nairaland. These emcees can rhyme. Ruggedybaba, M.I. and even Modo can't write as good as this.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rap Cypher Challenge / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. / Yo Mamma,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.