Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Meristem Securities' Job Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meristem Securities' Job Test (7158 Views)

Yet Another Job Test Rejection / Meristem / Urgent, Meristem Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2014
I was invited for job test at Meristem securities scheduled for Monday 4th August........ I need advice on the test structures and what to expect...... Really in need of comments and advices as soon as possible.
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Davide470 et al, come answer op
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by davide470(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2014
mayor4utd: I was invited for job test at Meristem securities scheduled for Monday 4th August........ I need advice on the test structures and what to expect...... Really in need of comments and advices as soon as possible.
Which position were you invited for?

For Analyst position
•IQ Test
•Verbal and Quantitative reasoning
•Essay
•Interview/Presentation of Essay to Oga's..

For other position
•IQ Test
•Panel Interview or sometimes 2 different interviews

1 Like

Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
davide470:
Which position were you invited for?

For Analyst position
•IQ Test
•Verbal and Quantitative reasoning
•Essay
•Interview/Presentation of Essay to Oga's..

For other position
•IQ Test
•Panel Interview or sometimes 2 different interviews

The postion was not specified...... Am a fresh graduate(accounting graduate and ACCA in view) presently in service, I applied this week and was invited..... Can u give me examples of their IQ test.... Is it generalised, or specific questions on Capital Market.... Did u write a test with them before.... Sorry bou the too much questions I don't want to miss the chance..... I like the firm and my interest is in analysis.
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by cman77(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mayor4utd.cud u pls paste d invite msg,let me see if I cud gatecrash d test.

Tanks.
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
mayor4utd:

The postion was not specified...... Am a fresh graduate(accounting graduate and ACCA in view) presently in service, I applied this week and was invited..... Can u give me examples of their IQ test.... Is it generalised, or specific questions on Capital Market.... Did u write a test with them before.... Sorry bou the too much questions I don't want to miss the chance..... I like the firm and my interest is in analysis.
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
cman77: Mayor4utd.cud u pls paste d invite msg,let me see if I cud gatecrash d test.

Tanks.

You could just take the legitimate route rather than jeopadise ur chance of been called...... Their recruitment policy is transparent, so u can just drop ur CV at Yaba or Ikoyi and they will call you for test if u meet up with the criteria..... Moreover it was a text message and the sender is MERISTEM
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by cman77(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin
mayor4utd:
You could just take the legitimate route rather than jeopadise ur chance of been called...... Their recruitment policy is transparent, so u can just drop ur CV at Yaba or Ikoyi and they will call you for test if u meet up with the criteria..... Moreover it was a text message and the sender is MERISTEM

My guy relax,gatecrashing is not a crime.
Anyway,wish u all da best.
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by davide470(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Mayor4utd, would advise you to google IQ test and see various formats. Its not specific.
For Capital Market questions, that would be during the interview.

Meristem is a leading firm in the Capital Market, and are involved in various sectors (stock brokerage, investment banking, asset management etc).

You might be in for a Research Analyst position, just saying.
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
mayor4utd:

Was invited for this aswell but I'd be coming in to lag on monday morning. Please what time are u scheduled for so I'd know if its in batches
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
davide470: @Mayor4utd, would advise you to google IQ test and see various formats. Its not specific.
For Capital Market questions, that would be during the interview.

Meristem is a leading firm in the Capital Market, and are involved in various sectors (stock brokerage, investment banking, asset management etc).

You might be in for a Research Analyst position, just saying.

Thanks a lot David..... I will search for the IQ stuff...... But is it true that the quantitative and verbal reasoning is GMAT style?..... Am asking to know if I need to practice GMAT as I really don't like GMAT.... I prefer questions like SHL, GSE and other... More important... Do they allow Calculator
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
makoo579:

Was invited for this aswell but I'd be coming in to lag on monday morning. Please what time are u scheduled for so I'd know if its in batches

2pm.... You?
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
mayor4utd:

2pm.... You?
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
mayor4utd:

2pm.... You?

Hello. Please is this test at their ikoyi head office or at yaba. Please kindly respond urgently
Re: Meristem Securities' Job Test by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Did anyone here write the test?........ How did it go?

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Baker Hughes Recruitment, Strictly Nigerian Graduates / N-power Bvn Issue Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.