Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? (5371 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by Bryan12(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2014
......So it happened that "we",my little brother and I almost had sex with this same girl,simultenously but we never got our kini in there shaa.I was kinda wondering,had it been we did.would it have been incest? MATURE MINDS ONLY!
Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by Caseless: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2014
That's what we call partial or semi in'cest. How u and ur brother wey comot frm the same place go de enter d same place again? Bros , that thing no pure!

1 Like

Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by stinggy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
No in-breeding here bro...
So, go back and do the stuff together!
Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by Danhumprey: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by isokey: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: That's what we call partial or semi in'cest. How u and ur brother wey comot frm the same place go de enter d same place again? Bros , that thing no pure!
I taya ooo. Sounds irritating sef, as if gals no dey again.

1 Like

Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by beeevan: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gosh! Who born una? really nasty!

1 Like

Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Awon eranko jati jati lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by Bryan12(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
beeevan: Gosh! Who born una? really nasty!
it was actually fun
Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by okirewaju(f): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
I nor blame you na 2, the girl though undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
@OP
so long as you and your bro didnt touch each other in an intimate kind of way you didnt exchange any body fluid and your bodies were never in contact.....then this is NOT in.cest.

it will only be in.cest if you guys have intimate feelings for one another OR have sex with one another. if you fukc a girl together then technically you dont have sex with another, you both have sex with someone (thats completely different)
Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
I just hope we aren't talking about rape here.
Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by Bryan12(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
byvan: I just hope we aren't talking about rape here.
nope.the girl later said she had feelings for me bla bla bla and had to accomodate my babybrother cos he was just there.lucky him though.
Re: Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously? by egopersonified(f): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op, so you or your brother would be ready to date a girl who is ready to or has done IT with both of you? Dont you guys have any family ethics? Becos this sounds very irritating to me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Do In This My Marriage Situation / Is This The Future For The Sex Life Of Nigerians / Is using The Bible As A Moral Guide To Raise A Child Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.