Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33120 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by stanech: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have no problem with gays but I don't just want them to start hugging and kissing on the streets or start producing movies of 2 guys kissing or touching. EWwwwwww. Keep it in your bedroom
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by YourCoffin: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
*Dancing with a coffin on my head*

Slowly, like slavery, the anti-gay laws will be nailed to a coffin globally. What is bad is bad and it never survives under intense, unsentimental and unbiased moral and logical scrutiny. If anti-gay law is good for humanity and for the nation, it would never meet such strong resistance as it's facing today. Gays are here to stay, whether the homophobes like it or not!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Moblord(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Put gays to death
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
parrotibaba: obviously what am seeing in dis thread r frustrated gays n lesbos trying to make a point... come on guys, dis is a country's choice n if u don't like it,den leave,its simple! ...dia is no silver lining in dis appalling,despicable n inhumane act,u can cry me an ocean for all I care bt its d truth,u guys hv not considered d ppl caught in d cross fire of dis shii,d kids dat will be molested, d guys dat will be forced,n even d kids dat will be adopted, hw ppl will look at u when ur dad n momgrin r both men n u don't get d chance to experience d motherly affection of a woman, u guys think its fun to live with two guys 4 years,claiming to be ur parents (adopted) n what if d kid suddenly decides dat he doesn't want gays or lesbians as his/her parents,what will happen ? d dudes will adopt another eh? d fact is dat its immoral n deep down u guys know it n don't give dat "its none of my business if two guys decide to go F themselves" speech ,dats bull!!! ...dia is no light at d end of dis ugly a$$ tunnel, its creepy,its an ocean of crap dat will send d most sane guy in d world ,scrambling to d yabalefts of dis world n trust me,u do not want dis legalized in Nigeria cos its going to be a massacre n we hv enough blood sheds on our plate

Question: Would you rather be a child in an orphanage hungry and with no affection, or a loved protected and supported child of two loving parents?

I think I know your answer, and I'm sure it's different from mine.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

I am not the devil's puppet. I am flesh and blood, just like you. Difference is, I use my brain.
yes you use your brain . .maybe you'll still be using this your brain if the woman you call ur mum was a pathetic lesbian, and the man you call your dad was a proud gay. .tufia! .using ur brain indeed
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
sylve11:
Mr. Homo, I warned u, stay on ur lane. Oh i see; whisper it to me i won't tell anyone.....oh u want me to fly in Sir Elton John for u. cool

No, thank you. I do not want Elton John, neither do I find him attractive. Or do you find every female attractive?
When you people begin to grasp that Homosexuality isn't about "sex" but about attraction and feelings, maybe you'll be able to understand. Till then, roll around in ignorance

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by TerryCarr(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
i don't know why any of you people are taking about polygamy, 99% will never have more then one wife. plus can a girl have more then one husband? or is it only males who can do it? tongue

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by InvertedHammer: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
/
The Supreme Court has just provided relief for gays.

The main issue is that usually before the law intervenes, the suspects have already been roasted.

Illegal = suspects go to jail.
Not illegal = suspects get barbequed.

I think making it illegal is safer for gays---at least they will have their days in court vs. having a date with tire and fuel.

Prevention is better than cure--avoid an@l invasion of another man

\
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
leonard509: yes you use your brain . .maybe you'll still be using this your brain if the woman you call ur mum was a pathetic lesbian, and the man you call your dad was a proud gay. .tufia! .using ur brain indeed

Have you heard of artificial insemination? Surrogate mothers? Or is your ignorance that all-encompassing?
Please, read! Educate yourself! Knowledge is light.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

I do not think it infringes on survival of the majority, see it this way, more babes to go around wink. I think we have higher priorities than persecuting gays, banning in public places and the media rather than criminalising is an option.

Lmao at more babes to go around - interesting. However, more babes will also be lost to the carpet munchers, so it's more or less an Indian giver in that regard.

I somewhat agree that they shouldn't be treated like savages. But there has to control. Body fluid can easily be passed around in a continent like a Africa, where there's always negligence and best practices aren't adhered to. Hence everything that steps on the continent always turn out for the worst. That's my fear, to be honest.

Also, personally, these folks(LGBT Groups) get on my nerves all the time - they're attention seekers, and it's always about them. I don't even have problems with gay people, as long as they keep the act away from me.

What's Canada saying? I hope you lot also get a few months of summer in that arctic weather? The coldest countries are always the hottest during summer, anyway - so the heat wave should be crazy.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Errr... You can't legalise inbreeding because it's not fair on the offspring? The rights of the individuals doesn't come into it if someone else materially suffers for that right - as far as I know, a gay couple have never accidentally had a child.
Look not all incest result to offspring, they can argue that they only want to have the sex as they attract each other but not for offspring.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Question: Would you rather be a child in an orphanage hungry and with no affection, or a loved protected and supported child of two loving parents?

I think I know your answer, and I'm sure it's different from mine.
.i'll rather die biatch . .i'll rather not come to this world. . .just listen to urself . .WHAT NERVE . .NAH ! THIS IS STUPIDITY
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ugandans are now intelligent than Nigerians! Go Uganda!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
They've basically given fa*ggots a Carte Blanche to practise fa*ggotery. Most Ugandans are intolerant to such practise so this ruling satisfies their foreign masters rather than the Ugandan people.

Africans aren't welcome to the idea of homosexuality being normal, Africa is ill prepared and ill-developed to deal with the ills something as nasty as homosexuality brings to a society.

I myself find homosexuality very very repulsive, I can't stand it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by hercules07: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao at more babes to go around - interesting. However, more babes will also be lost to the carpet munchers, so it's more or less an Indian giver in that regard.

I somewhat agree that they shouldn't be treated like savages. But there has to control. Body fluid can easily be passed around in a continent like a Africa, where there's always negligence and best practices aren't adhered to. Hence everything that steps on the continent always turn out for the worst. That's my fear, to be honest.

Also, personally, these folks(LGBT Groups) get on my nerves all the time - they're attention seekers, and it's always about them. I don't even have problems with gay people, as long as they keep the act away from me.

What's Canada saying? I hope you lot also get a few months of summer in that arctic weather? The coldest countries are always the hottest during summer, anyway - so the heat wave should be crazy.

LOL at carpet munchers. My brother it is very hot and humid kai, you will think you are in naija. In Canada, I have barely seen the LGBT folks sha, it seems western Canada is more conservative.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Ugandans are now intelligent than Nigerians! Go Uganda!

Why's your use of English still piss-poor?

And where's the comparative adjective in your post, all4phags? grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Reference(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
stanech: I have no problem with gays but I don't just want them to start hugging and kissing on the streets or start producing movies of 2 guys kissing or touching. EWwwwwww. Keep it in your bedroom

Are you joking. Its a slippery slope. More and more so called rights will be demanded. We know it will happen but we must resist it all we can. At least let me go to my grave knowing I never gave it a fair view. It is un-natural, it is wrong, it offers no benefit, just pure destructive passion.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

LOL at carpet munchers. My brother it is very hot and humid kai, you will think you are in naija. In Canada, I have barely seen the LGBT folks sha, it seems western Canada is more conservative.

Lol, that's the madness about summer...and after the heat wave comes the rain.

At the bold - I like that. It's pretty much the same thing everywhere there are more conservative folks. Only liberals indulge in it openly.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Pedophilia is NOT a sexual orientation! See how it ends with "philia" and not "sexual"? You have data connection, why don't you just google these things instead of making a fool of yourself on the internet?
Dude am not arguing on the ground of sexual orientation, after all incest and inbreeding are not sexual orientation so why pick on pedophilia alone.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by InvertedHammer: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
DO YOU KNOW OMOWUNMI FAKOYA of FIRST BANK NIGERIA?

Tell her to stop frustrating Diasporan customers please!!
!

===================================================

FirstContact

Omowunmi Fakoya

FirstContact

0700FIRSTCONTACT

01-4485500 07080625000

Omowumi.o.fakoya@firstbanknigeria.com

First Bank of Nigeria Ltd

Samuel Asabia House,

35 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Why's your use of English still piss-poor?

And where's the comparative adjective in your post, all4phags? grin

One thing I see in your post is that you can make good sentences or ask questions! Bwahaha.... grin angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Uganda shows it is a nation that is full of reasonable people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
It is clear Ugandans follow rule of law properly. Nigerians are usually clueless and brainwashed!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by hercules07: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that's the madness about summer...and after the heat wave comes the rain.

At the bold - I like that. It's pretty much the same thing everywhere there are more conservative folks. Only liberals indulge in it openly.

I am a liberal, though an african liberal which makes me a little bit conservative in these parts, I think Canadians are quite sensible and moderate, our people down south do things to the extreme, both conservatives and liberals.

Men, I am dreading the winter, -45 degrees is no joke.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
parrotibaba: obviously what am seeing in dis thread r frustrated gays n lesbos trying to make a point... come on guys, dis is a country's choice n if u don't like it,den leave,its simple! ...dia is no silver lining in dis appalling,despicable n inhumane act,u can cry me an ocean for all I care bt its d truth,u guys hv not considered d ppl caught in d cross fire of dis shii,d kids dat will be molested, d guys dat will be forced,n even d kids dat will be adopted, hw ppl will look at u when ur dad n momgrin r both men n u don't get d chance to experience d motherly affection of a woman, u guys think its fun to live with two guys 4 years,claiming to be ur parents (adopted) n what if d kid suddenly decides dat he doesn't want gays or lesbians as his/her parents,what will happen ? d dudes will adopt another eh? d fact is dat its immoral n deep down u guys know it n don't give dat "its none of my business if two guys decide to go F themselves" speech ,dats bull!!! ...dia is no light at d end of dis ugly a$$ tunnel, its creepy,its an ocean of crap dat will send d most sane guy in d world ,scrambling to d yabalefts of dis world n trust me,u do not want dis legalized in Nigeria cos its going to be a massacre n we hv enough blood sheds on our plate
One we don't choose our parents,no one does.We are destined and in most cases priviledged to have them.Many children worldwide are raised by single parents or two same-gender figure(maybe a mother and her sister or father and brother) due to circumstances,that has not stopped a child from soaring heights cause he had no motherly affection.The child had all the affection he could get from those who brought him up.

You don't just wake up one day and say because your parents are gay,you disown them when you grow up.No way,you'll love them with all your heart,they mean the whole world to you from the first day they adopted you,they cherished you and groomed you into who you are,they've sacrificed for you in all ramifications.All through your life,when you reflect on this,society can't teach you to hate your parents.

On a nal saex,straights do it too,so drop the line.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: One thing I see in your post is that you can make good sentences or ask questions! Bwahaha.... grin angry

I like that, my light-skinned phaggot brother. cool
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reference:
Are you joking. Its a slippery slope. More and more so called rights will be demanded. We know it will happen but we must resist it all we can. At least let me go to my grave knowing I never gave it a fair view. It is un-natural, it is wrong, it offers no benefit, just pure destructive passion.

Talk about fallacy of slippery slop if there ever was one
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by iamjane(f): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Atheists don't obey God. Like they don't obey unicorns. And like Christians don't obey Mohammed.

Yes that is if you accept the concepts or images of GOD formed by the white man.

We have to be watchful as regards so called holy books: mark you, Christ DID NOT pen down a word, I'm not sure about Mohammed's but I'll sure need to see his signature.
They both proclaimed the same fundamental truth: Adherence or submission to the Will of God!
If harming your fellow man is against the Will of God, then even if you write to the contrary in a Bible or a Quran then it must be questioned!

Those that still bow to unicorns, stones, the sun..-though these were a necessary step to spiritual development in the early age- they have refused to 'upgrade' from using Nokia 3310 to Lumia smiley

My point is : if one wants to reap Rice, one MUST seek out and sow a RICE seed no matter one's beliefs or thick headedness
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
A Federal High Court and/or the Supreme Court in Nigeria will soon rule that Nigeria's version of the law is illegal.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I like that, my light-skinned phaggot brother. cool
You are welcome. That is supposedly meant to be a sarcasm though! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre: They've basically given fa*ggots a Carte Blanche to practise fa*ggotery. Most Ugandans are intolerant to such practise so this ruling satisfies their foreign masters rather than the Ugandan people.
Africans aren't welcome to the idea of homosexuality being normal, Africa is ill prepared and ill-developed to deal with the ills something as nasty as homosexuality brings to a society.
I myself find homosexuality very very repulsive, I can't stand it.

And why do you find it so repulsive, if I may ask.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reference:

you are one of the intelligent people here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.