Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33123 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Why not? Because I find homosexuality repulsive? So you want me to change opinions and accept something I find very disgusting?

This is the problem with you gays, you guys have this huge sense of entitlement, you expect everyone to accept your lifestyle regardless of anything and whoever doesn't is branded a homophobe.

Homosexuals disgust me, I don't see them as normal people. I would rather kill my son than have him be a homosexual.

Dude, listen to yourself. You're so heteronormative, it's ridiculous! Homosexuals are as normal as heterosexuals. The sooner you realize that, the better for everyone. You sound like white people sounded when they hated blacks. You're obviously the worst kind of homophobe there is, and it's just plain sad

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by parrotibaba(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
if de should legalize dis gay shii in Nigeria den we r in for hell on earth cos no b only boko haram we go d hear...well anyways, de won't try it so no worries,

LAST BULLET: legalize gays n Lesbos in Arabia den we go see
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Oh,you are trying to play the childish game. You quite know that is due to incompletetyping error. It doesn't remove anything from my reference though. At least it makes sense than the use of person and cretinous words! Jerk!

Nah, you're my son, and I'm just checking if daddy's little son is learning.

Don't take it to heart.

I'm out - need to go see what 'em naij chics are saying at some cosy spot.. cool

Be safe, son.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oppinionated(f): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: Uganda is a Western puppet, that can not happen in Nigeria angry

Lmaooooo is it nigeria that is not a western puppet? GEJ that goes cap in hand begging for loans and grants?

FACT: if USA sneezes,nigeria will catch cold.

Pro human right forever. Way to go Uganda

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by parrotibaba(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Nonsense talk! Don't bring science into this, because there isn't any scientific justification or explanation for homosexuality (post it here if you've seen)

In fact, earlier sciences classify homosexuality as abnormal behaviour.

The fact Nigeria faces various challenges doesn't mean homosexuality should be allowed to permeate the society and destroy what's left of it.

Where do you get such lame arguments from? So the fact I have malaria, High blood pressure and diabetes means I should allow an HIV infection??
√ √√ gbam!!!! a wise post
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

What consequences?

You are silly than I thought earlier. The Consequences to the people involved thereby affecting the general society. A father would definitely have a problem with a child having intimacy with his wife(the boy's mother), many people see a woman married to two men not right due to the problem it cause to those involved at the same time would make men to be very envious and aggressive to do anything to put the woman on the harms way and nudity is a public menace. By exposing your pubic parts in the public would call for attacks or seen as insanity. Indeed, naturalism exist and it is different from nudity as in the preoccupation with exposing private parts in the public places.

I know you wouldn't get it into your blockhead!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by seankafor(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Arsenate: and what makes the west thinks Africa wants homosexuality? we say we don't want it, why can't they just respect our decision just the we respected their views on polygamy. :-Xand what makes the west thinks Africa wants homosexuality? we say we don't want it, why can't they just respect our decision just the we respected their views on polygamy.
ok u won
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:

Lesbians are also homosexual. grin It would be somewhat discriminatory to legalize lesbian unions, but criminalize gay unions

Yeah they are the same and I'm not in support of any. However I'm telling you which I find more tolerable.

Believe me, most anti-gay people are more opposed to man on man.

Lesbianism is bit benign but gay (as in man on man) that's just nasty
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
technophile: This cannot happen in my Country, Lord please I forbid Gays law in my country. Let your will be done here in Nigeria and all over the world.

To all the Gays supporters, I'm very sure if your parents had been gays, none of you will be here 2day, and since you are here already don't think it's too late for God to strike you Dead!

Please Let's say No to Gay 2day, it's a very foolish human right, cos by 2morow these same people will come and claim that they want to marry a goat, after all it's human right.

NO TO GAY!! I FORBID IT FOR THIS AND THE COMING GENERATION

Forbid it all you want, but people will be what they are. Some people are gay, some people are straight, deal with it! No amount of casting-out or binding can change that. Pray to your god about boko haram or something more destructive, don't waste precious time on something so inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by haitto99(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
dhammyg: NICE.WHEN WILL NIGERIANS\AFRICANS LEARN THAT WHAT TWO ADULTS CHOOSE TO DO IN THEIR BEDROOM IS NONE OF THEIR BIZ.
WE AS AS AFRICANS HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS FACING US E.G CORRUPTION.IF WE COULD PERSECUTE CORRUPT POLITICIANS THE SAME WAY WE PERSECUTE GAYS AFRICA WILL BE A BETTER PLACEwink

AND BY THE WAY DO U THINK IMPRISONING GAYS WILL MAKE THEM CHANGEOR DO U THINK LYNCHING THEM WILL MAKE THEM CHANGE

AND TO THOSE SAYING BEING GAY IS UNAFRICAN AND USING BIBLE\QURAN TO JUSTIFY THE CLAIM,PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT CHRISTAINITY AND ISLAM IS ALSO UNAFRICAN tongue
babe...are u high? Lemme put this straight, a mature grown man goes to america and marries two consenting females won't he be charged for bigamy? Huh? Is dat not violation of human right? Just as you said christainty and islam is unafrican GAYISM n LESBIANISM is UNAFRICAN,its what the majority of our pple want and no white anybody should enforce their culture on us,if its kept into voting today am sure 80% of nigerians would be against it,d law can't be bent to favour a few and displease d majority,at least we are praticing democracy....HABA!! Dey should luckup d gays,dey need therapy
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, you're my son, and I'm just checking if daddy's little son is learning.

Don't take it to heart.

I'm out - need to go see what 'em naij chics are saying at some cosy spot.. cool

Be safe, son.
No, I am your father! I am trying to let you know you are behaving like a child who needs to be bridled through instructions he doesn't understand . cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Descartes: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
oppinionated:

Lmaooooo is it nigeria that is not a western puppet? GEJ that goes cap in hand begging for loans and grants?

FACT: if USA sneezes,nigeria will catch cold.

Pro human right forever. Way to go Uganda
Your ranting will not make Nigeria to rescind the Anti-gay Law. tongue tongue
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Oh wow. Talk about being royally ignorant.
.gays? GOD FORGIVE YOU GUYS. .U ARE WRONG .CAN YOU ACCEPT THAT FACT? .PLEASE DO! BRAINGWASHED gays
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by bollify(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
These ppl jes keep suprising me with der senseless posts.... Who said homosexuality is not evil? Who told u its not affecting me? Supporting ursefs wit useless assertion dats its human right.... Whic useless human right is dat? Does human right means suicide shud b legalised? Does human right means abortion shud b legalised, does human right means prostitution shud b legalised? What nonsense human right ll make a guy like me av. D effontry to confront me and tel me dey wana av sex wit me? *** one actually raped me one day, he was lucky d antigay law wasnt in existence den*** it affect me dat two suposly mature adults are engaging in homosexuality.... Its so disgusting..... Homosexuals shud b killed... Dey shud b lynched.... Anywer u c dem stone dem dey r not fit to liv.... Dey constitute a nuisance to our community.... We dont need dem in nigeria.... Dey r evil...
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah they are the same and I'm not in support of any. However I'm telling you which I find more tolerable.

Believe me, most anti-gay people are more opposed to man on man.

Lesbianism is bit benign but gay (as in man on man) that's just nasty
I think you're on point. If homosexual unions were limited to lesbians, most folks wont be all that troubled.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by nduchucks: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kudos to the Ugandan supreme court.

There is really no good reason to discriminate against fellow country men on any basis whatsoever, period!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
You are silly than I thought earlier. The Consequences to the people involved thereby affecting the general society. A father would definitely have a problem with a child having intimacy with his wife(the boy's mother), Many people see a woman marry to two men not rightt due to the problem it cause to those involved at the same time would make men to be very envious and aggressive to do anything to put the woman on the harms way and nudity is a public menace. By exposing your pubic parts in the public would call for attacks or seen as insanity. Indeed, naturalism exist and it is different from nudity as in the preoccupation with exposing private parts in the public places.

I know you wouldn't get it into your blackhead!

person, so what if the father has a problem with what 2 consenting adults want to do?

person, so 2 deviants want to be together against natural settings making men aggressive should not be banned too?

person, so 2 deviants showing affection to each other is not a public nuisance?

So your moronic dumb arsse thinks it is okay to make laws due to what many people think on some issues except the one that affects your deviancy?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 1Book(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
xp17: what crime is homosexuality ?
fuvck religion, just answer with common sense.

waiting....
1. If your patents where homosexuals, you wouldnt be quoting me........
2. if everybody were to be homosexuals, then we all would be putting the earth to gradual extinction....just like the dinosaurs!.......Extinction is a crime!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

person, so what if the father has a problem with what 2 consenting adults want to do?

person, so 2 deviants want to be together against natural settings making men aggressive should not be banned too?

person, so 2 deviants showing affection to each other is not a public nuisance?

So your moronic dumb arsse thinks it is okay to make laws due to what many people think on some issues except the one that affects your deviancy?
Keeping f u c k i n g up yourself and comments with fcktards. It is not helping you at all. It makes you look like a deranged brat! You ugly desert lizard!

We are talking about how it affects the society as whole and gay people seem to be harmless to people. Anti-gay is mainly based on religious and cultural beliefs not societal problem.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Keeping f u c k i n g up yourself and comments with fcktards. It is not helping you at all. It makes you look like a deranged brat! You ugly desert lizard!

I will intellectually drag your dumb arsse on the floor today while you are screaming in distress for your life.

Your fucktardism would be exposed in FULL today!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Dude, listen to yourself. You're so heteronormative, it's ridiculous! Homosexuals are as normal as heterosexuals. The sooner you realize that, the better for everyone. You sound like white people sounded when they hated blacks. You're obviously the worst kind of homophobe there is, and it's just plain sad

Homosexuals are not normal, it's an aberration. How do you explain attraction between two men? Lay down the biology and psychology involved for me.

What goes on in the brain of a homosexual.

How can you explain a man sha*gging a fellow man in the as*s, be honest with yourself, is that normal?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

I will intellectually drag your dumb arsse on the floor today while you are screaming in distress for your life.

Your fucktardism would be exposed in FULL today!
Are you serious? Seriously, I haven't seen an iota of intellect in the trashes you posted here. You can't dare me, dude. I think you are joking! Isn't it about your cretinous or person sh*t? You are f**ked as a p u s s y!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by hercules07: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I'm more into cultural liberalism, hence I despise cultural imposition. And I agree with a lot of things conservatism thrive on, apart from the neo-cons and extreme capitalism.

I actually like Canadians, apart from Harper's tendencies to stray from time to time. And that's the same feelings I have for Australians, minus Abbott's Harper-esque tendencies. The people think more like Brits.

I definitely won't want to be out there during winter - cray. Autumn is my best season.

Harper can be a cad (apologies to Sagamite), his stance on Israel and Hamas is bizarre. I actually ran away to the mideast for 4 months on a project last winter, got to look for more projects this winter.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: It gives me great joy that there are still countries in africa with a judiciary that does it job without sentiments or personal feelings. No country on earth can have a constitution which protects fundamental human rights then go ahead to criminalize freedom of expression. It is ridiculous and no judiciary will stand for that. Nigeria should take note. Our supreme court must strike down ours if it gets to their desk. If our governments wants it's anti gay law to stand, then it should do a constitutional amendment were fundamental human rights is removed then a law like that can stand. But you can't claim to protect human rights and put people in jail for living their lives because you don't like how they do it. It's a mockery of constitutional democracy. You can't eat your cake and have it.
for ur mind

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Are you serious? Seriously, I haven't seen an iota of intellect in the trashes you posted here. You can dare me, dude. I think you are joking! Isn't it about your cretinous or person sh*ts? You are f**ked as a p u s s y!

What does your moronic arsse know about intellect and intellectuality?

Of course your homosexual, bastardised arsse would think a p ussy is fcked up.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by hercules07: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

What does your moronic arsse know about intellect and intellectuality?

Of course your homosexual, bastardised arsse would think a p ussy is fcked up.

I do not think he is gay, I actually thought he was against LGBT. I think people's rights should not be limited due to religious beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Rufex07(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
seankafor: cos i knw of one homo in my place..urs?

Are you kidding me! This is a law that had been passed in Nigeria and majority of Nigerians supported whole heartily and you are telling me you know just one. Must we accept what the western people throw at us at all times? Where is your self esteem? Do you obey all what your parents order you to do? How I wished they could impose sanctions on us. Perhaps that will make our leaders sit up and stop being their butt-lick. Mind you, where your right stops that's where other people's own begin.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by austinreal1: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
why is it dat most of the respondents in this issue are gay people. it's 100% satanic. how can a man will stupidly tells the world that he is marrying his fellow man. highest abomination. tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Homosexuals are not normal, it's an aberration. How do you explain attraction between two men? Lay down the biology and psychology involved for me.

What goes on in the brain of a homosexual.

How can you explain a man sha*gging a fellow man in the as*s, be honest with yourself, is that normal?

First of all, not every gay guy engages in anal sex, while a couple of straight men actually do!
Also, are you aware that the male center of gravity is located inside the anus? No? Well, now you know.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by technophile(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
nduchucks: Kudos to the Ugandan supreme court.

There is really no good reason to discriminate against fellow country men on any basis whatsoever, period!
really??Mr. Man, what bad is bad, Thieves are are our fellow country men, murderers are our fellow country men, boko haram are our fellow country men. If your parents had been gays you won't be here 2day, do you want that?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Depends on the state. If you go to a state like Utah, you can have as many wives as you want.

So it is okay to ban it in other states?

That is how your moronic arsse thinks about the human rights you scream about?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by bollify(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Forbid it all you want, but people will be what they are. Some people are gay, some people are straight, deal with it! No amount of casting-out or binding can change that. Pray to your god about boko haram or something more destructive, don't waste precious time on something so inconsequential.
My friend stop decivin ursef... Nobody is born gay jes as nobody is born a thieve( or arm robber) jes as nobody is born a prostitute.... Its a practice dat is learnt here on earth.... Say no to homosexual.... It is evil... It is unafrican... It is disgusting and irritates me and oda sane nigerians... We dnt want it... Enuf is enuf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.