Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla (1121 Views)

Need To Build And Host A Forum / How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / Create A Full Website Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Ucheaaron(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
To get these 20 FREE videos on how to create a website using Joomla , all you have to do is to sign up at[url] www.mycodecity.com[/url]http://mycodecity.com/ . After signing up just drop your email as a comment or reply to this! Note it is for the first 100 persons!! The videos cost me about 10k but am giving it for FREE!!! To prevent spammers using crawlers to get email addresses from the internet, your email should be in this format "youremail(at)gmail.com
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by phamous007(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Phyky007@gmail.com registered
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Guarantor(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
I was unable to register ar your forum.
However, i am interested my email is a4labi2013(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Packboizzy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Packboizzy(at)gmail.com
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by darlous(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls do you have any link where i download joomla,.
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by darlous(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls do you have any link where i can download joomla.
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Ucheaaron(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
darlous: pls do you have any link where i download joomla,.
http://www.joomla.org/download.html
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Ucheaaron(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
phamous007: Phyky007@gmail.com registered
Check your Inbox!! smiley smiley
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Google63(m): 5:44am On Aug 06, 2014
Adetoy01(at)yahoo.com
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Tonykings: 5:48am On Aug 06, 2014
I have a pdf on how to build a website with wordpress + doing SEO + designing logo + hosting..... let's swap.... anybody?

1 Like

Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by dwebwalker(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Hey bro i want to sign up but couldn't use mobile...

I want the video's though here is my mail: emmanuelanaiye[at]rocketmail.com.

I hope you be kind enough to send it.

But good advise. Nigeria love free stuff and some will kiss your feet to get it but will not tell you the truth. If that your site is not mobile friendly none of those guys that sign up for the video will come back. To them its a win to you a lost.

I don always go for free stuff but when i see one i say whats d big deal get it, u gat nothing to loose.

Thanks
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by ibukanwa(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2014
nwabudike.jude.chuka@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Ucheaaron(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
dwebwalker: Hey bro i want to sign up but couldn't use mobile...

I want the video's though here is my mail: emmanuelanaiye[at]rocketmail.com.

I hope you be kind enough to send it.

But good advise. Nigeria love free stuff and some will kiss your feet to get it but will not tell you the truth. If that your site is not mobile friendly none of those guys that sign up for the video will come back. To them its a win to you a lost.

I don always go for free stuff but when i see one i say whats d big deal get it, u gat nothing to loose.

Thanks
Thanks for your kind words!! Check your inbox!!
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by oprezy: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
All call me back codes of all networks.you all already know the use of it so i've made a list of them.just follow the below link

[Tutorials] All call me back codes for all networks;MTN AIRTEL GLO,etc. @ from www.kinwap.com
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by dayoungmoney1: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Tunagy: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2014
this my email: tunagyonline@gmail.com...thanks 4 ur good work smiley
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by pastorflow: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
tablets4school@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by fattbabakay(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tonykings: I have a pdf on how to build a website with wordpress + doing SEO + designing logo + hosting..... let's swap.... anybody?
oya...wic one do u need??
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Tonykings: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
fattbabakay: oya...wic one do u need??
this very 20 free videos
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by fattbabakay(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tonykings:
this very 20 free videos
Haba! D whole 20??Dnt mind dat OP,only one very youtube video will do d trick...Joomla isn't that huge na...
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by fattbabakay(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tonykings:
this very 20 free videos
Haba! D whole 20??Dnt mind dat OP,only one very youtube video will do d trick...
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Tonykings: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
fattbabakay: Haba! D whole 20??Dnt mind dat OP,only one very youtube video will do d trick...

ok sir no p give me ur email let me snd it to you.. you would have to reply my wiht the video you said you have
Re: Get 20 FREE Videos On How To Create,design And Host A Website Using Joomla by Ucheaaron(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Please we have solve the registration problem at www.mycodecity.com Please register now or reregister to enjoy our discounts!!

(1) (Reply)

Active Facebook Page For Sale / I Need A Forum Site / Need To Build A Forum Like Nairaland.... Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.