Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,529 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Help Nairalanders Scam Scam - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Nairalanders Scam Scam (1525 Views)

Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Ujawissy: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have been scammed by jimmy of lagtech.i wanted to buy a laptop using lagtech as a shipping agent,i contacted jimmy lagtech representative via his number on nairaland he gave me an email aside lagtech email which he claims to be the email of his business associate in US,i communicate with his acclaimed partner and he gave me an acct name,Hussein e Awaritefe, which i payed sum of 45000 ,but jimmy said he didn not give me any mail aside lagtech to communicate with any of his associate.nairalanders help and beware of jimmy of lagtech for now

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by adanduka: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Are you sure you did business with the intended party?

Post the number here with details of communication and bank transfers or deposit.

And modify topic to something like 'Help, I have been scammed' or something better.
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by shrekandfiona: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ujawissy: I have been scammed by jimmy of lagtech.i wanted to buy a laptop using lagtech as a shipping agent,i contacted jimmy lagtech representative via his number on nairaland he gave me an email aside lagtech email which he claims to be the email of his business associate in US,i communicate with his acclaimed partner and he gave me an acct name,Hussein e Awaritefe, which i payed sum of 45000 ,but jimmy said he didn not give me any mail aside lagtech to communicate with any of his associate.nairalanders help and beware of jimmy of lagtech for now

the email address "enigma44@mail.com" you claimed sent you lagtech's account details to pay to belongs to jesuswithus. Alert the mods please
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by ResourceMan(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Ujawissy: I have been scammed by jimmy of lagtech.i wanted to buy a laptop using lagtech as a shipping agent,i contacted jimmy lagtech representative via his number on nairaland he gave me an email aside lagtech email which he claims to be the email of his business associate in US,i communicate with his acclaimed partner and he gave me an acct name,Hussein e Awaritefe, which i payed sum of 45000 ,but jimmy said he didn not give me any mail aside lagtech to communicate with any of his associate.nairalanders help and beware of jimmy of lagtech for now

Paste the account number you claimed Jimmy gave to you, with a screen shot of the message sent to you, or forever keep shut. I dont know why people like you go all out to discredit people without proof.
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Gboliwe: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2014
Who gave you the phone number to contact Jimmy with? Where is the number sef?
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by onlyme07(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2014
I think we need to follow this issue very well because if it's true, then jimmy of lagtech knows that @jesuswithus or he's the one sef..

following closely
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2014
i smell lies from this OP seriously. Evil people at work.
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by ceejay80s(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Following closely....
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by humblesteve(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
the OP is a fool a big fool and and big liar go get a life mad man
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Gboliwe: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
onlyme07: I think we need to follow this issue very well because if it's true, then jimmy of lagtech knows that @jesuswithus or he's the one sef..

following closely
Take my word for it, Jimmy of Lagtech is clean.
humblesteve: the OP is a fool a big fool and and big liar go get a life mad man
Actually, she is neither. She is just naïve and not too smart streetwise.
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by techlegs: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm, people & scam tinz

has this case been concluded?
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by dragnet: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
did Jimmy send you the mail via SMS ?
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
dragnet: did Jimmy send you the mail via SMS ?
Very simple case, let him come n post screenshots of the number that gave him the email... The useless Op will come online n won't say anything.
Very foo1lish Ujawissy. He is a scammer himself, I doubt if he was even scammed@all. Ole.
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Randerl: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why do some people derive joy in others pain. Unless otherwise proven to be true, OP should be bannrd or account deleted.
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Gboliwe: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who is hiding posts here?

My post didn't have anything illegal in it.
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Who is hiding posts here?

My post didn't have anything illegal in it.
Viewing this topic: r231(m)
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Gboliwe: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
madridfc:
cannot be him. This isn't his section
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by r231(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
madridfc:

undecided undecided
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by abdul01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello everyone, pls how can we get this jesuswithus guy, Now that his pre-order thread has been closed. This guy can't part away with my 50,000 oh
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Gboliwe: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
abdul01: Hello everyone, pls how can we get this jesuswithus guy, Now that his pre-order thread has been closed. This guy can't part away with my 50,000 oh
so sorry for your loss. Kai! But seriously, how do you people make your money that you can just part with it just like that? What exactly was it that he said that made you trust him so much? I saw your pm my email is gboliwe2503atgmaildotcom
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by fashrola(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
the OP is a fool and fraudster himself.....Jimmy is Super CLEAN....i have received my goods from him successfully and mind you Jimmy doesn't deal with emails only SMS and he delivers goods sent from Lagtech

And Lagtech is Super super super Clean...that young man is so truth and honest and goes a long mile to help we the youth to make small money selling items to make small profits... so I can't see why a foolish man will come to an open forum and be vomiting rubbish here... Please ignore that useless OP who is coming here to tarnish a solid image of a young man who is striving hard in the US to make money legally

In short.... I feel lyk strangling the OP with throttle cablr
Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by Gboliwe: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
fashrola: the OP is a fool and fraudster himself.....Jimmy is Super CLEAN....i have received my goods from him successfully and mind you Jimmy doesn't deal with emails only SMS and he delivers goods sent from Lagtech

And Lagtech is Super super super Clean...that young man is so truth and honest and goes a long mile to help we the youth to make small money selling items to make small profits... so I can't see why a foolish man will come to an open forum and be vomiting rubbish here... Please ignore that useless OP who is coming here to tarnish a solid image of a young man who is striving hard in the US to make money legally

In short.... I feel lyk strangling the OP with throttle cablr

iBeg, don't strangle anybody. Also, stop insulting the OP. S/He has been fooled and defrauded. At this point s/he doesn't just know what to believe.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders Scam Scam by balogunsam(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ujawissy is indeed a liar. I called jimmy instantly when you started this thing and got his side of the story.
you claimed to be at his shop/office, he asked you to wait and you left just minutes before he arrived and made yourself incommunicado. he called several times and you ignored and later switched off. the next thing, you are here on NL claiming to have been scammed. you said you wanted to meet jimmy before payin...you waited but did not meet him cuz he went to pick up items and you claimed to pay into an account he allegedly sent to you....phew...form this story again then come back here.
I have transacted with Jimmy countless times, he NEVER uses emails, just calls so how did he "mail you an account number".
....rewrite this script and come audition again,this attempt sucks!

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop For Sale #25000 / TECNO L6 With 4500mah Battery For Sale / Ndon Ebom Community In Uruan Local Government Area Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.