Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately (6414 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by omenka(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Descartes: You realy must be the most unemployed and, perhaps, unemployable member of this forum!! See the way you've been running all over threads pissing everywhere like someone with a dysfunctional bladder!!

Get a job and let off this ppp thingy. Sure-p will soon be a thing of the past!

#honestadvice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
koboko69:

Mumu...people with handworks are building houses,you office man are thier tenants. Nkita is clearly what you are
another janjaweedean cow let loose from the zoo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Well said.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by koboko69: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
shizzle11:
SHUT UP! .

Dunce...how many of the weddings did you attend? Na una go say she ugly, na una go still talk say she get plenty husabands....ugly person dey get several husbands? You people are really confused set of dogs. Leave the woman alone and face the work u are being payed to do. Or do u get more pay for attacking APC supporters peraonally? Agbaya jatijati!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: another janjaweedean cow let loose from the zoo
Can we chat in private?
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
omenka: @Descartes: You realy must be the most unemployed and, perhaps, unemployable member of this forum!! See the way you've been running all over threads pissing everywhere like someone with a dysfunctional bladder!!

#honestadvice.
You must be a pathetic fellow to think that everyone on Nairaland is unemployed. I took you as one who reasons logically but the above statement credited to you proved otherwise. FYI I'm in my Office at this very time. Try and mind your business. I only come here to learn from intelligent people and have fun as well. Better briddle your loose TONGUE. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by phantom(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: You must be a pathetic fellow to think that everyone on Nairaland is unemployed. I took you as one who reasons logically but the above statement credited to you proved otherwise. FYI I'm in my Office at this very time. Try and mind your business. I only come here to learn from intelligent people and have fun as well. Better briddle your loose TONGUE. Thanks.

sorry o! but he's right. you have been on almost every thread and have already piled up a post count of 845 in 5 days.
you are in your office and you announced it.. grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: cotton seller, face your market and leave internet alone. or are u preparing to sew cotton for mrs buhari? u know u tried that with ffk but it turned out to be bad market.
Omo ease o o.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by iREPGEJ2015: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rubbish................its obvious she is seeking for cheep publicity.....why didn't she say something about her husband's link with Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by shizzle11(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
koboko69:

[s]Dunce...how many of the weddings did you attend? Na una go say she ugly, na una go still talk say she get plenty husabands....ugly person dey get several husbands? You people are really confused set of dogs. Leave the woman alone and face the work u are being payed to do. Or do u get more pay for attacking APC supporters peraonally? Agbaya jatijati[/s]!
STFU! you fhool.

Yes i get paid for fhucking all your edo sisters, while they justle for who to go first on my attention after sucking on it. Say me hi to them. ok!

Omo ale radarada!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by KOBOJO: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
I don't blame that fvcktard of a woman.

I only blame APC for good planning but poor finishing.

Hope they don't fail next time.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom:

sorry o! but he's right. you have been on almost every thread and have already piled up a post count of 845 in 5 days.
Just to tell him that not everyone he sees or posts on any thread is unemployed.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by phantom(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: Just to tell him that not everyone he sees or posts on any thread is unemployed.
no wahala. I ll tell him. enjoy yourself! grin
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by omenka(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: You must be a pathetic fellow to think that everyone on Nairaland is unemployed. I took you as one who reasons logically but the above statement credited to you proved otherwise. FYI I'm in my Office at this very time. Try and mind your business. I only come here to learn from intelligent people and have fun as well. Better briddle your loose TONGUE. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by iREPGEJ2015: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
omenka: @Descartes: You realy must be the most unemployed and, perhaps, unemployable member of this forum!! See the way you've been running all over threads pissing everywhere like someone with a dysfunctional bladder!!

#honestadvice.

What gives you the impression that Nairalanders are unemployed? NL is a hub of info where people visit to get acquainted with happenings and make their contributions, my dear, you must learn to deal with the matter raised on the thread or post instead of going personal with somebody, every body is entitled to their own opinion it must not tally with your.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=omenka][/quote] Afia onye n'azu ka oma mgbe o na-azu.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
shizzle11:
SHUT UP!

Did you also not claim to be a mother, or you think we don't know you have been the wife of several husbands? Your advice should be kept to yourself, trust me, you need it more. So that you are a woman gives you licence for a wanton display of stewpdity and iddiocy? And you think you are better than the guy you quoted?

Infact you are a shame even to your generations to come.
including you abi? grin grin
Before you ediotts turn this thread to another berem thread,I better ignore you and others.

Back to the topic please!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
iREPGEJ2015:

What gives you the impression that Nairalanders are unemployed? NL is a hub of info where people visit to get acquitted with happens and make their contributions, my dear, you must learn to deal with the matter raised on the thread or post instead of going personal with somebody, every body is entitled to their own opinion it must not tally with your.
Leave him my dear.I don't have his time.When have such will let him know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by kishimi8(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
guys una don get any info about rumour say bros J don die or de hospital??/
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
MAKE HIM SAVE CHIBOK GALS FIRST O. . .#idontalk
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: Can we chat in private?
no. dont do private chats
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: no. dont do private chats
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom:

did she use your MB for the posts? or have u forgotten that we had 4 days' break?
do u think everybody uses 1 hr business centre time to browse internet like? someone like me, i can afford to be on nairaland all day because i have free internet in the office, have a computer, 2 pads, 3 phones,2 wifi 20g and 10g, bbm with glo BBAmonth, 10g etisalat in the 2 other phones, glo, etisalat and mtn dungles. so u see, i can afford to be online and post 1,000 comments in 5 days because i over have the means
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
koboko69:

Dunce...how many of the weddings did you attend? Na una go say she ugly, na una go still talk say she get plenty husabands....ugly person dey get several husbands? You people are really confused set of dogs. Leave the woman alone and face the work u are being payed to do. Or do u get more pay for attacking APC supporters peraonally? Agbaya jatijati!
d devil's advocate. berem is super damned ugly, silly and unintelligent. d several husband of a thing is because she is a confirmed shashasha kobo kobo. ffk aka cramjones said it and berem herself personally confirmed it to me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by phantom(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: did she use your MB for the posts? or have u forgotten that we had 4 days' break?
do u think everybody uses 1 hr business centre time to browse internet like? someone like me, i can afford to be on nairaland all day because i have free internet in the office, have a computer, 2 pads, 3 phones,2 wifi 20g and 10g, bbm with glo BBAmonth, 10g etisalat in the 2 other phones, glo, etisalat and mtn dungles. so u see, i can afford to be online and post 1,000 comments in 5 days because i over have the means
clap for yourself. you have arrived..... undecided
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by omenka(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
iREPGEJ2015:

What gives you the impression that Nairalanders are unemployed? NL is a hub of info where people visit to get acquitted with happens and make their contributions, my dear, you must learn to deal with the matter raised on the thread or post instead of going personal with somebody, every body is entitled to their own opinion it must not tally with your.
@Bold and punctuations: So typical of PDP e-minions. grin
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by arewafederation: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
blooddykiller: [s]Chai GEJ don suffer

The woman is fustrated wanna become first lady overnight

Fustration

Ok

Better buy BP machines and drugs
Because 2015 na death by BP [/s]

grin grin grin wink
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: d devil's advocate. berem is super damned ugly, silly and unintelligent. d several husband of a thing is because she is a confirmed shashasha kobo kobo. ffk aka cramjones said it and berem herself personally confirmed it to me.
you're very very very stoopid!
Grow up nwoke m! Grow up! Don't use me to gain popularity on nairaland. You're only making a tomfoolery out of your already miserable life. Face your fellow men and stop attacking me.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: did she use your MB for the posts? or have u forgotten that we had 4 days' break?
We thank God for your life o

But na for your pocket sha
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by OlusolaWarrior: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
So it is now that her husband seems to be a target that Nigerians get to hear her voice? I didn't even know Buhari had a wife that was allowed to speak publicly or on public matters for that matter. I thought Hausa women are supposed to keep mum. I can imagine she wants relevance. She somehow relishes the idea of wielding influence if her husband gets elected. Dream on, woman. We know your ilk; you've just shown us. You care only about your household. Young girls have been kidnapped for over a hundred days by these same brothers of yours and you had no grouse over that. You are a mother, for Christ's sake! If she had joined the train of women crusading and campaigning for the release of the Chibok girls like Dr. Oby Ezekwesili has been doing for several weeks now, then that would be understandable. But the case isn't so. It is now that her Megida seems to be a target of what the common man has had to endure that she feels concerned. Calling for President Goodluck Jonathan's resignaton wouldn't solve the problem. The president is doing the best job he can do at the moment. All nations battle insurgence of one form or the other. The United States, as powerful as it is, has some of its citizens whom it loves dearly, in the den of kidnappers around the world. Young American girls who go on school vacation are constantly kidnapped, drugged and sold into prostitution in Eastern Europe consistently; American servicemen are constantly kidnapped in the Middle East. That doesn't mean their president has to resign. What we should be doing as Nigerians is to encourage the man and proffer reasonable solutions. We all act like its easy and bring our couch potato attitude of criticizing football players into politics. If you want to make a change, look in the mirror and begin with the man you see in there!

ceo4eva: Wife of former Military Head of State, Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), Hajiya Asiya Buhari, Thursday condemned the assassination attempt on her husband in Kaduna last week.

She therefore, called on President Goodluck Jonathan to resign from office, saying it was high time he did so.

In a terse statement made available to media houses, Asiya Buhari advised the President to follow the example of former South Korean Prime Minister, Jung Hong-won who resigned over his government’s handling of the ferry accident which left more than 300 people dead.
“As he saw grieving families suffering with the pain of losing their loved ones and the sadness and resentment of the public, he took responsibility as prime Minister; he apologised to his country and
resigned because of service to
humanity,” she said.
“Jonathan should emulate such a
leader, because Nigerians have been dying daily, for the four years, hoping that government is going to do something, but we are tired of this insecurity and increased attacks on innocent people.
“Where is Jonathan? What is he doing? If action is not taken now, when? It is not enough to verbally condemn; action is long overdue,”
Asiya concluded.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/01/buharis-wife-asks-jonathan-resign-boko-haram-insurgency/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: She is absolutely right! Unfortunately,I don't see that happening sooner or later. Not in a country called Nigeria.

While she may not be the best person to say this (given the conspiracy theories surrounding her husband), she really has stated the obvious.

GEJ, as president, is a monumental disaster. Anyone supporting him is only doing so for tribal reasons.

The only honourable thing that he can do, is to admit that he has failed, and step down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought / The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> / Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.