Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately (6429 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by ikweremilitant: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
1stola: grin grin grin
so your husband is attempting sucide,for that,my president should resign..arini

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: you're very very very stoopid!
Grow up nwoke m! Grow up! Don't use me to gain popularity on nairaland. You're only making a tomfoolery out of your already miserable life. Face your fellow men and stop attacking me.
which of your men? i have levelled eggheaders aka anago9010 and he disappeared. i challenged him to a public duel and he had not responded till today. call him, as i'm sure u have his mobile number. tell him i say that since he has now started lying that he lives in abuja, he should meet me at The Charcoal, on top kfc, Wuse 2. i will be there today again between 6 and 9pm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by arewafederation: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: did she use your MB for the posts? or have u forgotten that we had 4 days' break?
do u think everybody uses 1 hr business centre time to browse internet like? someone like me, i can afford to be on nairaland all day because i have free internet in the office, have a computer, 2 pads, 3 phones,2 wifi 20g and 10g, bbm with glo BBAmonth, 10g etisalat in the 2 other phones, glo, etisalat and mtn dungles. so u see, i can afford to be online and post 1,000 comments in 5 days because i over have the means

Mr.Aproko! Who ask you?
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

While she may not be the best person to say this (given the conspiracy theories surrounding her husband), she really has stated the obvious.

GEJ, as president, is a monumental disaster. Anyone supporting him is only doing so for tribal reasons.

The only honourable thing that he can do, is to admit that he has failed, and step down.
you couldn't have said it better my dear.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
arewafederation:

Mr.Aproko! Who ask you?
boko haram, are u done slaughtering human beings like ragwo? supporter of APC nutcase

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: which of your men? i have levelled eggheaders aka anago9010 and he disappeared. i challenged him to a public duel and he had not responded till today. call him, as i'm sure u have his mobile number. tell him i say that since he has now started lying that he lives in abuja, he should meet me at The Charcoal, on top kfc, Wuse 2. i will be there today again between 6 and 9pm.

you sound pained in the Burt!!!! if I wanna get you killed it so easy son. I will just get some angry mallos to that location and tell them all your mallo hating activities here. in between you are too down the totem pole to square up with me. I will just make your peeps cry over you for nothing. scamp mor0nic goon.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by phantom(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: you're very very very stoopid!
Grow up nwoke m! Grow up! Don't use me to gain popularity on nairaland. You're only making a tomfoolery out of your already miserable life. Face your fellow men and stop attacking me.
why are you replying him? ignore such people.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

you sound pained in the Burt!!!! if I wanna get you killed it so easy son. I will just get some angry mallos to that location and tell them all your mallo hating activities here. in between you are too down the totem pole to square up with me. I will just make your peeps cry over you for nothing. scamp mor0nic goon.
boy, stop ranting like a mad man. meet me there btw 6 and 9pm tonight. u can come with the mallos. serial, unrepentant liar. dwarfish muslim drunkard. 28 yr old boy. rural osogbo dweller, tokunbo car seller

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: why are you replying him? ignore such people.
are u one of silly, unintelligent berem's many husbands? supporter of APC hegoat

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: boy, stop ranting like a mad man. meet me there btw 6 and 9pm tonight. u can come with the mallos. serial, unrepentant liar. dwarfish muslim drunkard. 28 yr old boy. rural osogbo dweller, tokunbo car seller

burthurt loser killing your already miserable soul is a waste of time. anyway you just gave out your usual location. a surprise extermination might be in the offing watch your back. you are even closer to me than I can ever imagine. I will even be passing your location on my way home now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: which of your men? i have levelled eggheaders aka anago9010 and he disappeared. i challenged him to a public duel and he had not responded till today. call him, as i'm sure u have his mobile number. tell him i say that since he has now started lying that he lives in abuja, he should meet me at The Charcoal, on top kfc, Wuse 2. i will be there today again between 6 and 9pm.
That's very dangerous. shocked
This is a faceless forum angry
You don't who is who tongue
Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by 1stola: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
ikweremilitant: so your husband is attempting sucide,for that,my president should resign..arini
drunkard.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
bjdon: Stupid bush woman

Why did she not call for Abacha to resign when his actions brought international sanctions upon Nigeria and made us an international pariah nation?

Why did she not call for Obasanjo to resign when the Niger Delta uprising was at it's peak and Nigeria's oil production was drastically reduced?

Where was she when the Turai and the Cabal kept the Nation in suspense for 3 months with while all along Yardua as practically a living vegetable?

But when her dear husband is involved in an assassination attempt, suddenly the President of the Nation should resign.

I am not a GEJ supporter, personally I think the country could do with a change, but please this kind of bias, brainless statement really annoys me. Mrs Buhari please keep your mouth shut. You refer to other countries right? Well in developed countries your husband would be serving life in jail or maybe even had been executed for high treason.
Too many questions begging for answers devoid of sentiments.
Well, will set up a Committee to look into those issues you highligted above.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
That's very dangerous. shocked
This is a faceless forum angry
You don't who is who tongue
Thanks.
I can take care of that hopeless bafoon egghearders and any clown he comes with. Trust me

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

burthurt loser killing your already miserable soul is a waste of time. anyway you just gave out your usual location. a surprise extermination might be in the offing watch your back. you are even closer to me than I can ever imagine. I will even be passing your location on my way home now.
I bet you'll be as good as gone. cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

get the hell out sstupid slowpoke. Serial liar. Once u get the location, state it here and I will give u a full description of me. Let's settle this long outstanding matter between me and u tonight

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
I bet you'll be as good as gone. cool
nne, that clown and coward is a serial liar. He lives in a rural area in osogbo. If truly he lives in abuja, let him show face there tonight. Not that I will harm him or anything. We will just discuss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
cow mentality...damm holes even worse....
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Ahasco(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: She is absolutely right! Unfortunately,I don't see that happening sooner or later. Not in a country called Nigeria.

By the way who's asking for your comment? Nama

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: get the hell out sstupid slowpoke. Serial liar. Once u get the location, state it here and I will give u a full description of me. Let's settle this long outstanding matter between me and u tonight

damn!!!! this is the 3rd time you stating this location, I know you go there to catch fun, funny enough my bank is a throw stone from the location. just watch your back son.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: We thank God for your life o

But na for your pocket sha
its gud to c ya livin'up 2 ur new status.....
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ahasco:

By the way who's asking for your comment? Nama
A bit extreme wink
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by sarutobie(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
wait the same woman who said she didn't know suicide bombings in nigeria was real until her husband got "attacked"..is it that same woman? cut off from the reality in her country. .jesters
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
sarutobie: wait the same woman who said she didn't know suicide bombings in nigeria was real until her husband got "attacked".. is it that same woman? cut off from the reality in her country. .jesters
You can see the hypocrisy in her angry
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rexxie:
its gud to c ya livin'up 2 ur new status.....
my new status?
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

damn!!!! this is the 3rd time you stating this location, I know you go there to catch fun, funny enough my bank is a throw stone from the location. just watch your back son.
when u are through with your "bank" halla me. Liar. Which bank? Do they sell tokunbo cars in banks?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

bros abeg e don do o. You shouldn't go meet him there tonight! Political rivalry shouldn't come to such extreme.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by orisameji: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
ceo4eva: Wife of former Military Head of State, Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), Hajiya Asiya Buhari, Thursday condemned the assassination attempt on her husband in Kaduna last week.

She therefore, called on President Goodluck Jonathan to resign from office, saying it was high time he did so.

In a terse statement made available to media houses, Asiya Buhari advised the President to follow the example of former South Korean Prime Minister, Jung Hong-won who resigned over his government’s handling of the ferry accident which left more than 300 people dead.
“As he saw grieving families suffering with the pain of losing their loved ones and the sadness and resentment of the public, he took responsibility as prime Minister; he apologised to his country and
resigned because of service to
humanity,” she said.
“Jonathan should emulate such a
leader, because Nigerians have been dying daily, for the four years, hoping that government is going to do something, but we are tired of this insecurity and increased attacks on innocent people.
“Where is Jonathan? What is he doing? If action is not taken now, when? It is not enough to verbally condemn; action is long overdue,”
Asiya concluded.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/01/buharis-wife-asks-jonathan-resign-boko-haram-insurgency/

False story. Buhari wife will never speak like that she is not Patience Jonathan. Her husband did not condemn Jonathan so why will she? All this while she have not speak then now she will tell GEJ to resign. Muslim Hausa wife is different from ojukokora woman with big stomach like kwashiorkor patient that all she know is tone wearing gold, buy new cars, build hotel and sleep with small small boys up and down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: bros abeg e don do o. You shouldn't go meet him there tonight! Political rivalry shouldn't come to such extreme.

no worries brother, I don't take the e-wars to real life like those oafs. the loser gonna wait there till eternity mehn. funny enough the place is the hood where I run my shyte, and I can easily mobilize some angry boys around there. just bigger than the phool anyways.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: when u are through with your "bank" halla me. Liar. Which bank? Do they sell tokunbo cars in banks?

your stupidity is legendary idi0t, my bank means I work in a bank in your blank brain. you must have soak your unicellular brain in enough bottle of liquor. are you drinking overnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity / Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. / Price Of Petrol Across The World In Naira Per Litre - July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.