Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. (1637 Views)

The Sex That Almost Got Me Killed.......prolific Write Up / Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Encouragement/fans To Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is just to appreciate all wonderful writers on this forum. Have been wanting to do this for a long time now, even if this isn't gonna put cash in your purse, but I'm sure it will put smile on your faces.
To all who inconvinient themselves to make the little time we spend here worthwhile and keep our companies with beautiful stories, on behalf of myself and my fellow readers, ghost readers, we want to say a big thanks to each and evry one of u. Bigger u we pray, more ink 2ur pens and may u find more happiness as u continue to make us happy. Thank u all.
Tiffanyj, Temitopedaniel, prettyspicey, queenxter, kayemjay, princesa, zuby77, repogirl, glowingscenes, vonn, flakkydagirl, royver, 360prince, larrysun, rapmike, davep, d9ty7, therock555, sammyhoe, bukkydan, exixlove, omoshelwa, stefikal, dorisbest, frank317, akinlex, divepen, uzolexis, underage, xeniaontopp, misshorlah, trixandra, ezepromoe, domawoleye and whole lot of others.
More ink 2ur pens and may God bless y'all.
#millionhugsandkisses#

7 Likes

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by LarrySun(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
toykathy: This is just to appreciate all wonderful writers on this forum. Have been wanting to do this for a long time now, even if this isn't gonna put cash in your purse, but I'm sure it will put smile on your faces.
To all who inconvinient themselves to make the little time we spend here worthwhile and keep our companies with beautiful stories, on behalf of myself and my fellow readers, ghost readers, we want to say a big thanks to each and evry one of u. Bigger u we pray, more ink 2ur pens and may u find more happiness as u continue to make us happy. Thank u all.
Tiffanyj, Temitopedaniel, prettyspicey, queenxter, kayemjay, princesa, zuby77, repogirl, glowingscenes, vonn, flakkydagirl, royver, 360prince, larrysun, rapmike, davep, d9ty7, therock555, sammyhoe, bukkydan, exixlove, omoshelwa, stefikal, dorisbest, frank317, akinlex, divepen, uzolexis, underage, xeniaontopp, misshorlah, trixandra, ezepromoe, domawoleye and whole lot of others.
#millionhugsandkisses#

Wow! I'm short of words. Thanks for the appreciation, Toycathy. Who are we writers when you readers are not there? You motivate us.

I'm using this link to appreciate all my readers out there. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by akinlex(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
toykathy: This is just to appreciate all wonderful writers on this forum. Have been wanting to do this for a long time now, even if this isn't gonna put cash in your purse, but I'm sure it will put smile on your faces.
#millionhugsandkisses#
much love and thanks dearie. you read we write, you are entertained, we entertain you.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Uwc, I hope u update soon. Missed Demilade so much
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Uwc, as long as u write, we re there 4u.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by ZUBY77(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Toy.

Enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by daveP(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#
shocked ( drop pen and paper, stands up and erm erm......) Thanks alot mi' lady ( gestures in french greeting) i really appreciate this. happy new month to you!!! smiley
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by rapmike(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#

I appreciate you a lot. Sometimes this is what some people need.

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Royver(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#
We won't have the zeal to write if our readers dont read or comment. Its you guys that spur us on and for that I am grateful.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by VivyGift(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Toykathy..., thanks for opening this thread. I want to appreciate them too. They are all wonderful.

#Wesslier, ishilove, flow1759, chistar01, mynd44, lucent beauty
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by repogirl(f): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks toykathy, this definitely did put a smile on my face. Feels good to be appreciated..... I appreciate you guys, the readers in return, you make it worth my while. Thank you. smiley
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks so much Toykathy, u re dah best!

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Same here, wish u d best in d new month
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Me too o..I appreciate you all.....one day I shall reward you all.... that's a promise!!

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by princesa(f): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank you Kathy. We appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Dorisbest(f): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks so much Toykathy.
Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#
without the readers, we the writers are nothing. I'm really so happy that you've read my work. Thanks dear for encouraging me.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by PrettySpicey(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#

Many thanks toykathy, for this appreciation and commendation.
It means a whole lot having a reader truly appreciate your efforts and your work.

May God bless you.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by zyzxx(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
i appreciate you all and again thanks for the i do @ lucentbeauty
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
May God bless u too dearie, for d records, u re one of my favourites.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tiffy, following ur wrk bumper 2 bumper.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oh! I so so luv ur wrks, i hope 2 read anoda mind blowing piece frm u soonest. Weldone.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yes they are indeed wonderful dearie, we readers ought to appreciate them cuz they deserves dat much.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
I respect u Royver cuz ur work is always different. More ink 2 ur pen boss.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#
thanks sweetest heart... #Trillionhugsandkisses

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Flakkydagirl: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Toykathy.....i really appreciate what you have done,we're encouraged to write better.

Thanks......
Xoxo love......

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
toykathy: Tiffy, following ur wrk bumper 2 bumper.
tnx a million dearie

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by uzolexis(f): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#

Awww,this is so nice and very encouraging . Thanks so much dear for reading our works and appreciating it...muchissima gracias guapa

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 02, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#

Thanks so much for this encouragement... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by D9ty7(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Its a wonderful feeling of encouragement when you(d writer) knows that someone appreciate your writings.
#millionhugsandkisses#
Thanks a bunch TOYKATHY.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by vonn(f): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
#millionhugsandkisses#
Awww.......thank you soooo much for this. Writers are Happy when Readers are happy too. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by chistar01(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks VivyGift & toykathy. This put a huge smile on my face. Just the kind of stuffs that make us write more and post it on the internet. Really appreciate smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 / THE LONG ROAD–A Novel [magical Realism] / Best First Crime Novel Competition | Malice Domestic Competition | Best Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.