Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. (1638 Views)

The Sex That Almost Got Me Killed.......prolific Write Up / Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Encouragement/fans To Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by BukkyDan(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
toykathy: This is just to appreciate all wonderful writers on this forum. Have been wanting to do this for a long time now, even if this isn't gonna put cash in your purse, but I'm sure it will put smile on your faces.
To all who inconvinient themselves to make the little time we spend here worthwhile and keep our companies with beautiful stories, on behalf of myself and my fellow readers, ghost readers, we want to say a big thanks to each and evry one of u. Bigger u we pray, more ink 2ur pens and may u find more happiness as u continue to make us happy. Thank u all.
Tiffanyj, Temitopedaniel, prettyspicey, queenxter, kayemjay, princesa, zuby77, repogirl, glowingscenes, vonn, flakkydagirl, royver, 360prince, larrysun, rapmike, davep, d9ty7, therock555, sammyhoe, bukkydan, exixlove, omoshelwa, stefikal, dorisbest, frank317, akinlex, divepen, uzolexis, underage, xeniaontopp, misshorlah, trixandra, ezepromoe, domawoleye and whole lot of others.
More ink 2ur pens and may God bless y'all.
#millionhugsandkisses#
awww....tnx alot sweerie...
It's cool to know writers are appreciated. God bless you. #hugs#

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hi Chistar, I havnt seen any of ur wrk b4. Can u be generous enof to post links to dem here 4 me? Thz

chistar01: Thanks VivyGift & toykathy. This put a huge smile on my face. Just the kind of stuffs that make us write more and post it on the internet. Really appreciate smiley.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by jaybiz007(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
@toykathy, dats quite thoughtful of u. wanna seize dis opportunity to say kudos to all nairaland writers, bigger u all I pray.
@ maziomenuko, moneysoldier, zuby77, repogirl, kayemjay, flow1759, ishilove, larrysun, frank317, princesa, Tiffanyj, prettyspicey, elantracey, glowingscenes, humbledbygrace, sebonzakura_kageyoshi, slickest, therock5555 and numerous other fantastic writers I couldn't mention, the sky is ur launching pad.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Ayonbobo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wow! Thanks. I intensionally dumped my story because i felt no motivation from people to keep the ink flowing but with this post, i guess i am gonna have a rethink.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Atleast, I knw now say no be only me waka come. #winks#
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
The Lord is ur strenght dearie, pls invite me to d front seat so as to grace ur upcoming story.
#millionhugs4u#
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by flow1759: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2014
VivyGift: Toykathy..., thanks for opening this thread. I want to appreciate them too. They are all wonderful.

#Wesslier, ishilove, flow1759, chistar01, mynd44, lucent beauty

Big ups to you too. God bless

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
jaybiz007: @toykathy, dats quite thoughtful of u. wanna seize dis opportunity to say kudos to all nairaland writers, bigger u all I pray.
@ maziomenuko, moneysoldier, zuby77, repogirl, kayemjay, flow1759, ishilove, larrysun, frank317, princesa, Tiffanyj, prettyspicey, elantracey, glowingscenes, humbledbygrace, sebonzakura_kageyoshi, slickest, therock5555 and numerous other fantastic writers I couldn't mention, the sky is ur launching pad.

Thanks for the recognition, I am honoured
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Suspect33(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
flow1759:

guy u no dey write stories again! Y??
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by chistar01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
toykathy: Hi Chistar, I havnt seen any of ur wrk b4. Can u be generous enof to post links to dem here 4 me? Thz

sure. Try https://www.nairaland.com/1465711/story-babe-total-control .Check my profile for others.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thz, I will definately read it.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
flow1759:

Eeehhh...baba flowey abeg I wan beg you for something
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by flow1759: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Timzy234:

Eeehhh...baba flowey abeg I wan beg you for something

Beg? OK oh.
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2014
flow1759:

Beg? OK oh.

You see the three stories wey u write ba? Abeg I dey ask if you fit ehm copy am put for this new .com .ng forum abi make you give me permission make I put am.....abeg
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2014
what about the non-prolific ones, should they go and hang themselves?
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
NinoBrown888: what about the non-prolific ones, should they go and hang themselves?

This thread is to encourage writers and not vice versa. Dnt derail d thread pls.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by daveP(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
toykathy:

This thread is to encourage writers and not vice versa. Dnt derail d thread pls.
hey how are you smiley
Re: Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. by toykathy(f): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
daveP: hey how are you smiley

i'm alright n u? Enjoy d rest of ur day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Age Wise Sayings/proverbs / Adventure Of De~corper / The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.