Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (301733 Views)

Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
If Nicki Minaj (Onika Maraj) ever did plastic
surgery? Nicki Minaj, this 30 year old singer
did change a lot during the past years and
it’s certainly not just because of the makeup.
Just check “Nicki Minaj Plastic Surgery Before
and After Photos” below, you will find Nicki
has done plastic surgery procedures including
nose job, butt implant and breast implants.
Nicki Minaj Plastic Surgery – nose job
Nicki Minaj has done nose job and you can
clearly see the changes if you take a close
look at Nicki’s nose job before and after
photos!
Nicki’s original nose was not straight and had
wider bridge. After the nose job, her nose
became straight and narrower, which matches
better of her face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by kevinhacker(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
still ugly

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nicki Minaj nose job before and after photo.
You can take a closer look of the differences
with her before and after the nose job photos.

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nicki Minaj Butt implant
Nicki Minaj has been rumored to take butt
implants for years. Though she rejected
immediately when anyone mentioned about it,
once her friend Coco let slip that Nicki once
revealed to her that her butt was not real.
According to reality star Coco, Nicki admitted
to her that her glutes weren’t God-given as
she let slip that, “Yeah, I thought she came
out with it. I heard it from her.”

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by adanduka: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Clicked to see. Still waiting...
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
If you compare Nicki’s butt shape now with
her butt at her teen’s age, it’s more certain
that Nicki had a very flat butt before but now
the shape changed a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Skykid1208(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
they would never appreciate what God have given them, well i would not blame them because they got the wrong definition beauty!!!!!! may Jah open their eyes

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nicki Minaj breast implants
Nicki has done breast implant to match her
huge butt and it’s evident if you
compare Nicki Minaj breast implants
before photos with her after photos below! Her
breasts are much bigger now and she had
round breasts that are too round to be the
real breasts.

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
You can see a series of changes on her butt.

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
money is good o....
chai!!! der is God ooo
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by iluvweed(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Aproko!

How will this information fetch you money?

grin grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
iluvweed: Aproko!

How will this information fetch you money?

grin grin grin
I'm not doing it for money.. just wanna have fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
10 years from now, men will marry plastic and silicon filled women.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by jideomowunmi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wonder which part of her body is actually hers.... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by hatux: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Appreciates God work!
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Keky(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
kennygee: 10 years from now, men will marry plastic and silicon filled women.
kenny!!!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Wolison(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
And what's the gain?
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
V neva 4 once lykd ha..she's luks 2u fake specialy wit dose purple green pink hair she does undecided *spits out*
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by daviide: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy *speechless*
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Keky: kenny!!!!!

What i do?

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Keky(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
kennygee:

What i do?
Just hailing u na
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Keky: Just hailing u na

Okay o.
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Keky(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
kennygee:

Okay o.
Kenny Kenny
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by zicoraads: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sexipea: V neva 4 once lykd ha..she's luks 2u fake specialy wit dose purple green pink hair she does undecided *spits out*
Hu cares? Me think u just beefing unnecessarily. Personally, I don't care if that assss is plastic or rubber, I would bang it anyday, anytime.

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
She gat the wongas,she can do anything she wishes it ain't my business.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Mzdivacious(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
zicoraads: Hu cares? Me think u just beefing unnecessarily. Personally, I don't care if that assss is plastic or rubber, I would bang it anyday, anytime.
but never marry just bang abi,weldone
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
zicoraads: Hu cares? Me think u just beefing unnecessarily. Personally, I don't care if that assss is plastic or rubber, I would bang it anyday, anytime.
wats in d bangn undecided undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Keky: Kenny Kenny

This hailing is not pure jor.
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by ggrin(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
kevinhacker: still ugly
ur outta thz world! Mofoangry
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
kennygee: 10 years from now, men will marry plastic and silicon filled women.

10 years from now men will divorce women for false impressions....
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Keky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
kennygee:

This hailing is not pure jor.
Nothing is pure except the blood of JESUS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.