Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (301721 Views)

Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by zicoraads: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mzdivacious: but never marry just bang abi,weldone
Am a Christian please. I don't engage in pre-marital banging grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by corisande: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
smiley
All this beauty enhancement are really wonderful

see the after fine oh

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by ednut1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
iggy azalea also did the same tin, look at her aged 18, and look at her last year fake a$$ is d tin now for female rappers smh

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
A time will come when even God won't recognise some of his creations sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Xsenga(f): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
zicoraads: Hu cares? Me think u just beefing unnecessarily. Personally, I don't care if that assss is plastic or rubber, I would bang it anyday, anytime.
CALM DOWN. grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Mzdivacious(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
zicoraads: Am a Christian please. I don't engage in pre-marital banging grin grin
buhahahaha!omo see self wash,i lyk u jare my nigga,me ayam a virgin too
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by zicoraads: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mzdivacious: buhahahaha!omo see self wash,i lyk u jare my nigga,me ayam a virgin too
A match made in heaven then, forget Nicki, let's just go get cozy somewhere, wanna bang yo asss instead grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by zicoraads: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Xsenga: CALM DOWN. grin
Morgan is refusing to be calm embarassed embarassed
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by flolancracker: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
sportsmaster:
I'm not doing it for money.. just wanna have fun
Someday, some random person will try to wreck your career just for the fun of it too. smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Paulv(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
kennygee: 10 years from now, men will marry plastic and silicon filled women.
my guy you no lie.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by wheesin(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2014

pls omoge can we marry tommorrow i dnt want to marry plastic woman nd babes from silicone valley..i hope u b correct container. undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by nickz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
still love her musics tho #rapb!tch
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by jericco1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014

even brass and ceramics, but I won't be among them xha.
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
flolancracker: Someday, some random person will try to wreck your career just for the fun of it too. smiley
I ain't wrecking nicki 's career..she wants fame and I'm assisting her....in "dance ass-remix" big Sean ft Nicki------she said "kiss my ass and my anus.cuz its finally famous"....it wasn't famous earlier nw its famous.. thanks to the silicone implants
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Axel75: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Celebrity nose jobs are so common these days that it is very difficult to find those who haven’t done nose job. But I think they do to make their appearance attractive.
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Dellakizz(f): 1:16am On Dec 05, 2014
peepz be criticising her for plastic surgery ....step into her shoes and you'll do same...why do yhu use lipstick, eyeliner, mascara to enhance your features... the babe is enhancing her own in her own way...if you don't like it look the other way..no big deal
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by simdam500(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2015
she's hotter
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by harristo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dellakizz:
peepz be criticising her for plastic surgery ....step into her shoes and you'll do same...why do yhu use lipstick, eyeliner, mascara to enhance your features... the babe is enhancing her own in her own way...if you don't like it look the other way..no big deal

Yeah it's not easy to be a celebrity, I just can't condemn her or the other celebrities doing this.

Also, I prefer the Nicki Minaj that looks stunning to the other.
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by kedunaija(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
As for me there's no atom of doubt in my mind that Nicki Minaj has gotten butt implants. will all the photos of before and after pictures clearly shows that nicki minaj initially had a flat butt in her early 20’s. Keep in mind that Nic
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by kedunaija(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
She has low self esteem
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by prospernoah(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kai nawa for this girl oo; just changed overnight biko

Checkout: [url=prospernoah.com]How to Earn money online in Nigeria Free[/url]

sportsmaster:
You can see a series of changes on her butt.
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Info247: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is this really Nicki, well you can check out How To Make Money Online Free with Free Browsing and thank me later.
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Oladokehinde(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
here I share ways on how to make money online

you can check out
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by luckyAmos: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
https://mainvibes.com

this is nice, i love it
Re: Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) by Oladokehinde(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.