Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Imoh Ezekiel Drops Farewell Message After Completion His Move To Qatar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Imoh Ezekiel Drops Farewell Message After Completion His Move To Qatar (691 Views)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / Yakubu Joins Reading, Ideye To Qatar / Imoh Ezekiel Moves To Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imoh Ezekiel Drops Farewell Message After Completion His Move To Qatar by amoss: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigerian striker Imoh Ezekiel has finally completed a move to Qatari Club Al Arabi in a deal worth $10.8m according to reports.

While appreciating Standard Liege, the Belgian club he joined from 36 Lions of Lagos since 2012, he dropped his farewell message on his Official Instagram account which read:

"So life can be this fast! Too bad am leaving Standard this way but am leaving you guys for good, but my heart still remains with Standard, I wanna say a very big thank you to Standard
Read more >>> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2014/08/thank-you-imoh-ezekiel-drops-farewell.html
Re: Imoh Ezekiel Drops Farewell Message After Completion His Move To Qatar by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
shocked

Qatar?

Why?

Is he going to learn oil trading? angry

O' God! how can our 'hot prospect' decide on such a move?!

*Heart broken* cry
Re: Imoh Ezekiel Drops Farewell Message After Completion His Move To Qatar by jotey(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
guy no tell us about DAT guy

Na MUMU
Re: Imoh Ezekiel Drops Farewell Message After Completion His Move To Qatar by 12large1: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
I was about to critisize the guy till I seen how much he would be paid in 1seasons 3.1 million dollars a season at 20 years old only an enemy would turn that offer

1 Like

Re: Imoh Ezekiel Drops Farewell Message After Completion His Move To Qatar by amoss: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Jotey, You don vex ooo

(1) (Reply)

Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? / I Correctly Predict Group E pix / Orange AFCON 2015 Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Congo On Saturday, 6th By 14:00 (GMT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.