Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Kissing Is So Important ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Kissing Is So Important ! (2601 Views)

PHOTO: What Kind Of Kissing Is This? / Why Kissing Is Not A Sin / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: LOL
what's lol?
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by AlabadoSeaDios(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
AlabadoSeaDios: It turns out there’s a lot more to kissing than you
think, and it could be the key to having an intimate long-term relationship. Whether married or single.

Do you agree to this? If Yes or No, please drop your comments or share your candid experience.

Wow! Am so surprise at the contributions so far made on this thread. Thanks to you all, but let's not loose focus concerning 'the point of discourse' on this thread because it will surely improve your love lifestyle with your spouse.

So there is something in kissing that makes it so important.

What is in a kiss?
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by DarkFive: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
how do you send a pm on NL?? cry
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by hensben(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Kissing is good tho...#just saying. Am a great kisser cheesy
hmm our lips will be too sweet when it connect
Sweery what ya think
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by Margy: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Keep it simple stupid...KISS grin grin
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:46am On Aug 02, 2014
hensben: hmm our lips will be too sweet when it connect
Sweery what ya think
Its well
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by hensben(m): 4:59am On Aug 02, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Its well
I should take this as a YES from you
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by Ab4all(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Kissing is sweet when u jam chocolate lips, sumptuous and meaty. My I kobo
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by bknight: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
mizBerry1: what's knack??

Hitting the nail on the head. Something abt that 'doro' song said.

firstEVA: ..., real man my arsse...you hear?
Real man ur arsse? shocked
No deceits, you better have some real good batty, first sweet eva grin
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by JohnieWalker(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
STD's and Hiv are in a Kiss
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by AlabadoSeaDios(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
AlabadoSeaDios:
Wow! Am so surprise at the contributions so far made on this thread. Thanks to you all, but let's not loose focus concerning 'the point of discourse' on this thread because it will surely improve your love lifestyle with your spouse.

So there is something in kissing that makes it so important.

What is in a kiss?

A study about kissing suggest that kissing helps us size up potential partners and, once in a
relationship, may be a way of getting a partner to stick around.
'Kissing in human sexual relationships is incredibly prevalent in various forms across just about every society and culture.
'Kissing is seen in our closest primate relatives;
'So making it here a human courtship behaviour which is incredibly widespread and common, in extent, is quite unique. And we are still not exactly sure why it is so widespread or what purpose it serves.

To understand more:

The reseacher set up an online questionnaire in which over 900 adults answered questions about the importance of kissing in both short-term and long-term relationships.
The Reseachers says there are three main theories about the role that kissing plays in sexual relationships:
1. that it some how helps assess the genetic quality of potential mates;
2. that it is used to increase arousal (to initiate sex for example); and
3. that it is useful in keeping relationships together.
The Reseachers said they wanted to see which of these theories held up under closer scrutiny.' The researchers report their findings in two papers, one in the journal Archives of Sexual
Behavior and the second in the journal Human Nature.
Now, let me give you a shocker.
The survey responses showed that women rated kissing as generally more important in relationships than men.
Furthermore, men and women who rated themselves as being attractive, or who tended to have more short-term relationships and casual encounters, also rated kissing as being more important.

I wish to continue, Who is with me?

Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by Muriwest(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
what always baffle me is how the eyes systematically closes immediately kissing is initiated
Re: Why Kissing Is So Important ! by Oklander: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Muriwest: what always baffle me is how the eyes systematically closes immediately kissing is initiated
hehe...really.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghosts' On Nairaland's Romance Section!!! / .. / Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.