Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46846 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ishilove:
This is an understatement cheesy

Ishilove you removed the pic on your DP wey i dey take while away time undecided
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bimbor, wassup? Which side u dey munch? Hin left or right butt cheek? embarassed tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ishilove:
Idowu, no use laf wound person abeg cheesy
tongue tongue grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Eyop:

Ishilove you removed the pic on your DP wey i dey take while away time undecided
I felt the need for change grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo: Bimbor, wassup? Which side u dey munch? Hin left or right butt cheek? embarassed tongue grin
Rotfl! Idowu!! cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ishilove:
I felt the need for change grin

which kind change be that na Even if you wanted to change,it suppose to be another Ishilove & not Expired enlargement. I go vex for you ooo angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Eyop:

which kind change be that na Even if you wanted to change,it suppose to be another Ishilove & not Expired enlargement. I go vex for you ooo angry
Abeg no vex. I go upload another Ishilove tomorrow
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ishilove:
Abeg no vex. I go upload another Ishilove tomorrow

Thank God you mention tomorrow if not i for send idowuogbo make she do wetin she sabi do best cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Eyop:

Thank God you mention tomorrow if not i for send idowuogbo make she do wetin she sabi do best cheesy grin
Wetin b dat? Causing traffic ba? Lmao! I was born that way, bebe! Awa o si fo shi.

Signed

Deaconess Kofoshi grin cool

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by SirAweezy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oga inspired... Softly o.. If you do this thing Come my Side enh I go forget u for inside Barrack ni o.. Gbagbe human right oo.. Your story is getting more alarming...hmmm

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by plezant(f): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Heeeeeeiiiiiiiii.....Oga Insipirooooooo....u no dey fear God? Man pikin give you money make u help them purchase better German machine, u go buy submarine? Oga Insipirooooooo!!!!! Flood car!!!! Godu!!!! Which kian human being u b? Them use wickedness swear for u?!!! Shame on u oooo!! SHAMEEEE! !!![/quuote]

Classic. Lol Submarine grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
What does it take inspired to create an apology thread?? Pride?? This is getting out of hand..

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by gazmann(m): 4:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Seriously inspired what did this guy do to deserve this. I thought things are different. With you. Was calling you last night for a2010 rav 4. Didn't know you were dodging a dissatisfied customer seef .

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2014
chronique: I dont even know what to say here cos some stories aint adding up but I'd rather not talk but to be sincere,this is just too unprofessional. I hope by the time business is crippled in this section,"some of us" will be happy.
WHATCHA MEAN BY "STORIES NOT ADDING UP?" ABI YOU NOR SABI READ OP SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL. NIGERIANS AND SENTIMENTS SEF@CHRONIC
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.

Your Vehicle has been Delivered today.

Please Come with the 60% Balance When Coming to Pick Up the Vehicle tomorrow

Cheers
Inspired
WHICH 60% BALANCE AGAIN? HE CLAIMS TO HAVE PAID 60% (FOR CARS BELOW 2M NAIRA. ABI NA 120% PAYMENT
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2014
inspiredm:

Thanks for this Post,

There has been lots of twists and turns on this particular deal, I cant begin to enumerate them.

All is well, the Vehicle is in my showroom, I will await the Buyer to come and pick up tomorrow.

We have been Communicating Well, the last was this morning.

Cheers
Inspired
IS THE BUYER BRINGING 60% OR 40% PAYMENT? OR, ARE YOU PLANNING TO RIP THE OP OFF
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2014
morning inspired....chelseabmw, burger01 I see you guys...

inspired please do the needful as this issue is getting outta hand....and stop creating this sort of mess...its simply odious, repugnantly odious..
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 6:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Heeeeeeiiiiiiiii.....Oga Insipirooooooo....u no dey fear God? Man pikin give you money make u help them purchase better German machine, u go buy submarine? Oga Insipirooooooo!!!!! Flood car!!!! Godu!!!! Which kian human being u b? Them use wickedness swear for u?!!! Shame on u oooo!! SHAMEEEE! !!!
Idowuogbo, you go kill me with laughter early momo Monday. Lol. That car became German submarine. grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Wetin b dat? Causing traffic ba? Lmao! I was born that way, bebe! Awa o si fo shi.

Signed

Deaconess Kofoshi grin cool
May God deliver you. grin grin me I am not laffing at your craze o.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Jazzlite: ...bimbo wont come here to complain...am very sure

Na law of karma go catch that azzlicker..
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Oguntimmy: What does it take inspired to create an apology thread?? Pride?? This is getting out of hand..
How does an apology thread look like?
Is the thread like to apologise for the ones he has done or the one he is doing or the one yet to be done? Me I am just asking ni oo.
Apology thread kwakwakwa. #newthingzsha
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by DRealGeesam(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2014
Ishilove:
This is an understatement cheesy
I strongly suspect idowuogbo to be funke akindele. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chronique(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2014
flyingdutchman: WHATCHA MEAN BY "STORIES NOT ADDING UP?" ABI YOU NOR SABI READ OP SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL. NIGERIANS AND SENTIMENTS SEF@CHRONIC

Not talking about op's stories;talking about what op was told by the dealer in question. Hope you get the drift now. I'm not being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by flyingdutchman(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2014
chronique:

Not talking about op's stories;talking about what op was told by the dealer in question. Hope you get the drift now. I'm not being sentimental.
OK....BROTHER! GOTCHA!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by obowunmi(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2014
This is what I suspect is happening.

Inspired goes to babalawo,
Inspired receives diabolical powers from babalawo
Inspired logs onto Nairaland
Some mugu, maga gives inspired a minimum of 10 million for second hand, flooded, useless car,
Inspired uses client's money for business,
Inspired makes money, never delivers, clients complains on Nairaland,

Despite the complaints, magas and mugus continue to give their hard earned money to Inspired.

And the cycle continues.

Goodluck guys undecided lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo alias Deaconess Kofoshi.. Classic grin

Op, abeg thursday na 7th o. Three days to go. No forget, ba? No come talk say you dey hospital or say Inspiro oniro kabitikabiti don shift am to December. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chikenice(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2014
gazmann: Seriously inspired what did this guy do to deserve this. I thought things are different. With you. Was calling you last night for a2010 rav 4. Didn't know you were dodging a dissatisfied customer seef . So you are another triple A cost this was identical to our transaction

Is it that pre order on NL is bad ? So Tipple A too has issues,Nigerian used cars is better than pre order o.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2014
chikenice:

Is it that pre order on NL is bad ? So Tipple A too has issues,Nigerian used cars is better than pre order o.

No pre-order is not bad and Nigerian used cars are not better than American used cars. Once you deal with a credible party for your pre-order deals you won't have an issue.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by KOMBE: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2014
gazmann: Seriously inspired what did this guy do to deserve this. I thought things are different. With you. Was calling you last night for a2010 rav 4. Didn't know you were dodging a dissatisfied customer seef . So you are another triple A cost this was identical to our transaction
grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by eluquenson(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Business gone bad undecided
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by OgaTheTop2: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Preoder.. My yanch. undecided

It's well Op.

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.