Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46866 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Acidosis(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
chukel: guy, expect a 100yr ban. Na wia u go kn say seun strong.
oga i don't care... I nor be sexkill

If I get a ban. I go siddon my house dey mind my business.

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop: Pre-order taking up to 5 months is a disaster. OP your funds have been recycled for 5 months and if such funds was fixed deposited do you know the interest you should have by now? Not only did inspired put you through stress but also held on to your money for 5 good months undecided. Inspired usually emphasize that he does all round check before buying a vehicle so why didn't he discover that the camry he initially told you he pre-ordered had engine problems at the 11th hour? No m[size=16pt]atter what you complain at this time makes no sense. If i were you,i will demand for a refund with interest because it makes no more sense to further transact with him[/size]. Pre-order still remains the best for me but all that matters is who's doing the pre-order for you.
ULTRA GBAM!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Frankdamaxx(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Well, I'll first sympathize with the OP for this brazen misadventure.

Personally, I think if your Car is not up to 10 million Naira, or thereabouts, Inspired shouldn't be the guy.

All this quick talk of finally finding a car I don't buy. OP if you don't like the Car, kindly refuse and tell him to refund your money back. He failed you. And see his excuse, "he didn't know that it wasn't the one that was shipped ". Can you imagine. How won't you know your clients business.

So inspired, if it was a Mercedes-Benz G63AMG in that ship you won't know it wasn't there abi? Please let's have the fear of God or at least respect the man's effort to trust you with his hard earned money.

Do the right thing by either satisfying your customer or give him a refund as you. Didn't deliver as expected.

Warm regards.

24 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
nano4him:

Inspired The guy say him don give you 60% him give you before and you still wan collect another 60% maths things o.
Lol
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Na wetin dey make dem dey shoot some people for broad day light some people dey do.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo: ehen na,my middle name na Justina. I'm all for justice. grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo: Op, collect ur refund oooo!!! Na local source u order? My friend, reset your brain sharp sharp! Let no man take you on a ride of no return. The one wey dey vex me na the bit wey he tok he no no say na another car dem ship, he no see the BOL? Lies won't set you free Oga inspiroooo!!! Honesty na taboo for ya village? Hian! Oga ooo
Lmao! Inspired is one smooooth operator cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Inspire again! Shame no dey catch the guy ni? Let me take time read the tale. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
[size=13pt]When I say Calculusx is a good dealer to trust the last time? I was almost barred for making that simple comment on Betalyf's case. For me, i never really believed in Inspired. I cant really say why. I think he started well from onset of his pre-order deals on Nairaland. He was careful to satisfy customers. He had a breakthrough too sudden and then he started selling onions and pre-ordering lemons, garlic and all sorts just because he has hit the money. To add 'salt' to 'injury', he will NOT pick calls, return calls or sms. Its a pity. People do not think about life after here on earth. A lot more will still fall victim. May God have mercy on us all.

Calculusx, Femmy2010, Chronique... you guys should do something about this issue. Talk to the moderators if you know them personally.
[/size]

21 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by dytbabe: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Acidosis:

If I get a ban. I go siddon my house dey mind my business.

He can't even ban u
He chop winch
Mtchewwwwwww

Seriously, am gradually loosing respect for inspiredm oo, cmon bro, what happened, abeg u need up ur games
Biko
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
KnuckleHead: Na wa o

Shoutout to berem, Idowuogbo, Ishilove, Zocken, kenosky1, chibabe3, TheMadame, cuneddy, tcd, obowunmi, fyneboi79

Why na make trouble rest biko we go solve this one as my Oga chelseabmw dey here...BTW where's the bimbo?

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Smh. Inspiredm, this is very bad for business. You really need to get your shiit together
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is to inform the forum that Inspired is no longer an honest car dealer. The transaction between Inspired and the OP is a fiasco. For this farce to be led to rest i advice the OP once again to demand for a refund with interest. After 5 months of pre-order inspired now claims the vehicle has just been delivered to his office. What happened all these while? What happened to the 2 previous cars the OP picked after showing him pics. Your comments is repugnant to me. You've arranged for another vehicle claiming it has been delivered without any detail explanation what transpired. You are very lucky that you are doing this to an individual that does not know his rights if not,you will know that 1.450million deal isn't child's play. OP collect your deposited funds with interest because you bargained for pre-order and not local order.

23 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ochon: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Evil grows when good men refuse to speak out..

5 months is way too much to endure OP, you ain't Santa Clause!! I know you wanted to give Inspired enough time to get you another car, but waiting for 5 months for a deal that normally shouldn't stay more than 2 months, is preposterous on your side. I followed the other thread and saw how Ishilove, Idowugbo, Anacksunamun and co were called haters simply because thy stood up for Betalyf. I wonder what Bimbor and Alex-something will call this one again. Maybe they will tag it "witch hunting".

For the life of me, I can't wrap my heads around the reason why people leave cars littered across various car warehouses to put their money at risk with Pre-order car dealers. It beffudles me. If you had used that money to get your car directly from a car house in your town, by now, you'd have been cruising your baby. But here you are mourning. My advice? Use whatever means you have, legally of course, to get Inspired to cough out your whole money or get you a sound car within the money range and choice. Explore the law courts if possible. You have tried your best, no one will blame whatever legal course of action you tow. I hope this serves as a deterrent to pre-order freaks out there.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Marpol:

WORD!
Eyop, Marpol I hail o....e be like say na we car talk agents dey follow resolve mata here....BTW chelseabmw promised not to interfere in this kain mata again....
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
smartchoice:
Eyop, Marpol I hail o....e be like say na we car talk agents dey follow resolve mata here....BTW chelseabmw promised not to interfere in this kain mata again....
My Oga i hail thee sir but i am so so upset with the recent happenings because it's not the 1st,2nd or 3rd. Innocent car dealers will suffer this because people will now feel pre-order deals or nairaland car dealers are not to be trusted with their hard earned funds not knowing that's not the issue.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frankdamaxx: Well, I'll first sympathize with the OP for this brazen misadventure.

Personally, I think if your Car is not up to 10 million Naira, or thereabouts, Inspired shouldn't be the guy.

All this quick talk of finally finding a car I don't buy. OP if you don't like the Car, kindly refuse and tell him to refund your money back. He failed you. And see his excuse, "he didn't know that it wasn't the one that was shipped ". Can you imagine. How won't you know your clients business.

So inspired, if it was a Mercedes-Benz G63AMG in that ship you won't know it wasn't there abi? Please let's have the fear of God or at least respect the man's effort to trust you with his hard earned money.

Do the right thing by either satisfying your customer or give him a refund as you. Didn't deliver as expected.

Warm regards.
I wonder ooooo...if na bugatti dem order now, oga inspiro go begin post pics of exhaust, engine, windscreen, side mirror, seats before the car sail. Oga lets assume the dealer shipped the wrong car, so when una receive the bill of lading y u no tell op say fuckup don enter matter? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by TheMadame(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014

Shoutout to berem, Idowuogbo, Ishilove, Zocken, kenosky1, chibabe3, TheMadame, cuneddy, tcd, obowunmi, fyneboi79

All I can say is people never learn. This is how the dealer called German 007 Ajakaiye went under.
Why cant people walk to a dealership and buy a car? Why cant people visit Cotonu. Why cant......gosh!
Abi them take inspired swear for una?

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
ochon:
Evil grows when good men refuse to speak out..

5 months is way too much to endure OP, you ain't Santa Clause!! I know you wanted to give Inspired enough time to get you another car, but waiting for 5 months for a deal that normally shouldn't stay more than 2 months, is preposterous on your side. I followed the other thread and saw how Ishilove, Idowugbo, Anacksunamun and co were called haters simply because thy stood up for Betalyf. I wonder what Bimbor and Alex-something will call this one again. Maybe they will tag it "witch hunting".

For the life of me, I can't wrap my heads around the reason why people leave cars littered across various car warehouses to put their money at risk with Pre-order car dealers. It beffudles me. If you had used that money to get your car directly from a car house in your town, by now, you'd have been cruising your baby. But here you are mourning. My advice? Use whatever means you have, legally of course, to get Inspired to cough out your whole money or get you a sound car within the money range and choice. Explore the law courts if possible. You have tried your best, no one will blame whatever legal course of action you tow. I hope this serves as a deterrent to pre-order freaks out there.
Alexleo. The nigga's name is alexleo. He and bigty (or whatever his username is) called us haters... *Sob* cry

Anacksunamun... I don't know why, but each time I see that username my mind just flies to 'Nackson' from the Ikebe Super series... undecided embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
TheMadame:

All I can say is people never learn. This is how the dealer called German 007 Ajakaiye went under.
Why cant people walk to a dealership and buy a car? Why cant people visit Cotonu. Why cant......gosh!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
TheMadame:

Abeg help me ask them oooo..... E b like say dem don dey call dia names inside calabash sef

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Irony, and the advert was just there.

angry

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Oahray: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wow... Op, you get patience o. Invite police enter the matter jare! A refund or his asss in jail angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank y'all for the concern o, even dos of una wey yab me lol, no be my fault, na me serve enter hin hand. Just what i was telling a friend dis mornin, if i bought t.bills or run some FDA with 780k for 5 months, i go know wetin e go don yield me as interest. Wen e told me my actual preordered ride was missing from this 'vessel', i knew for a fact i was in for a ride already.
inspiredm: When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.
Your Vehicle has been Delivered today.
Please Come with the 60% Balance When Coming to Pick Up the Vehicle tomorrow
Cheers
Inspired
I was actually going to keep quiet and hope my issues with u are resolved soonest but on seeing this, oga inspired... I shud comment
we spoke this morning - yes! But after i had to try callin u with a friend's number when i figured i was probably barred from callin u (how else can u explain my calls to only u ending instantly?) and your words were u had to call d clearing agent and you'd get back to me, i waited and there was no feedback, decided to try calling u to kno what's going on and it seemed my calls were being ignored. There was no confirmation or whatsoever that u had this locally sourced ride coming to u today as you mentioned.
I told u time and again despite my ordeal of my preordered ride not arriving with this vessel u had coming, i wasn't lookin to create any negative image for ur hustle as i saw u had more than enuf on ur hands already goin by d oda thread i read and didn't even comment on.
I see u have been callin me all day since openin this thread but I've been out and about, cudnt talk abt transactions and cars out in public so i texted u I'd call u on getting back tonight. I do have lots of respect for u frm way back but when it starts feelin like m being taken for granted?
I'd speak to you on phone tonight and hope i can forget dis painful episode by next week already.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
TheMadame:

Lol. I can like to know which jazz inspired is using because me sef wan sell market grin

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Op, abeg put trust aside. Like i said on betalyf thread, before the don locked it down, inspiredm is living on past glory. I think he's using one customer's preoder money in tidying messed up deals. Op, Nairaland alone won't solve the matter. Report to police with your deposit slips. Its just unfortunate your agreements and transactions were not documented in any form. You could still use mail correspondences btwn you and inspire as evidence.. Preorder is been messed up by inspiredm himself. He would complete 10% deal and mess up 90% deal. Na wa o. As at now, I'm yet to know if betalyf has taken possession of his car since don cbmw hurriedly locked the thread.. What can we do now

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014

I don't know why name was mentioned on this thread. Abeg make una no dey mention my name for matter wey no consign me.

But seriously,why pre-order for cars when there are lots of cars at Berger and Sunrise waiting to be bought at cheaper rates? You nairalanders will never learn. Dem use jazz for una head? Nawa!

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eyop:
My Oga i hail thee sir but i am so so upset with the recent happenings because it's not the 1st,2nd or 3rd. Innocent car dealers will suffer this because people will now feel pre-order deals or nairaland car dealers are not to be trusted with their hard earned funds not knowing that's not the issue.

Inspiredm is getting sloppy and nonchalant..,.BTW lomomike where art thou?

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
lipseal: Thank y'all for the concern o, even dos of una wey yab me lol, no be my fault, na me serve enter hin hand. Just what i was telling a friend dis mornin, if i bought t.bills or run some FDA with 780k for 5 months, i go know wetin e go don yield me as interest. Wen e told me my actual preordered ride was missing from this 'vessel', i knew for a fact i was in for a ride already.

I was actually going to keep quiet and hope my issues with u are resolved soonest but on seeing this, oga inspired... I shud comment
we spoke this morning - yes! But after i had to try callin u with a friend's number when i figured i was probably barred from callin u (how else can u explain my calls to only u ending instantly?) and your words were u had to call d clearing agent and you'd get back to me, i waited and there was no feedback, decided to try calling u to kno what's going on and it seemed my calls were being ignored. There was no confirmation or whatsoever that u had this locally sourced ride coming to u today as you mentioned.
I told u time and again despite my ordeal of my preordered ride not arriving with this vessel u had coming, i wasn't lookin to create any negative image for ur hustle as i saw u had more than enuf on ur hands already goin by d oda thread i read and didn't even comment on.
I see u have been callin me all day since openin this thread but I've been out and about, cudnt talk abt transactions and cars out in public so i texted u I'd call u on getting back tonight. I do have lots of respect for u frm way back but when it starts feelin like m being taken for granted?
I'd speak to you on phone tonight and hope i can forget dis painful episode by next week already.
Haba! Inspired must they open thread before you do needful?? You just dey use your own hand derep yourself.

In other words once I order from you let me get ready to start a thread in addition.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by mexxyaaron(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
inspiredm:

Thanks for this Post,

There has been lots of twists and turns on this particular deal, I cant begin to enumerate them.

All is well, the Vehicle is in my showroom, I will await the Buyer to come and pick up tomorrow.

Guy u appear not to be a sincere fellow,must u always wait for ur customers to complain on nairaland before u act.

U are a very big joke and people should wise up in dealing wit this dude.

U are really pissing me reading all ur silly excuses everytime.

We have been Communicating Well, the last was this morning.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Teespice(f): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Its as if people never learn.

Na to yab the next person who does business with someone who is obviously not straightforward, otherwise why wait for people to create threads before you do what is right.

This is how people use their hands to ruin their business. With this type of experience, who will want to do business with you.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ochon: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Alexleo. The nigga's name is alexleo. He and bigty (or whatever his username is) called us haters... *Sob* cry

Anacksunamun... I don't know why, but each time I see that username my mind just flies to 'Nackson' from the Ikebe Super series... undecided embarassed grin

I think the user is Aleslexis.

But wait Ishi, I don't get this Puzzle. A car deal of few weeks trespassed into a month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months +, and the OP kept quiet? Because "Inspired had a lot in his hands"? Shiddd!! Dey jazz the OP? If it's me, the least I can wait is the moment I was told my car wasn't the one being shipped. I'd have asked for a refund or requested for another one. Why wait all these while to speak out?

This OP is a patient man with a heart of gold. The average awon boyz for don arrange Kirikiri for Inspired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.