Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46861 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

We want pics and VIN. You don't come up here with ya gademn issues crying out like an asewo on her last hr and have the house fight ya battle only for the idiotic fish brain to deprive us of finale pictorials. I hope that pangolo he bought develops Ebolatism. NONSENSICAL AND JAPANJATISCAL angry
I understand the fact that you want pics and vin but the guy said he isn't giving it out because he is a busy man that you should contact inspired. So what else, you guys just have to accept and respect his decision. It is obvious lipseal wants to get over this issue as soon as possible ,bringing out pics and vin will prolong this matter and he doesn't want that.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Isiterere(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
emmabest2000: as biG as you are , you don't have counting machine abi ?

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by TheMadame(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
I am happy the OP was finally able to take possession of his vehicle after five long months. Regardless of his apparent lack of gratitude towards all those who fought his battle for him,I am still happy for him that he is finally free from the oppressive yoke that inspired had placed on his neck. However I am sad at the end of this saga for a reason and only one reason. When the next episode of "my experience in the hand of inspired autos" occurs the victim might not have anyone to fight on their behalf because of the silly attitude of the OP in this thread.
Exits thread.

23 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

We want pics and VIN. You don't come up here with ya gademn issues crying out like an asewo on her last hr and have the house fight ya battle only for the idiotic fish brain to deprive us of finale pictorials. I hope that pangolo he bought develops Ebolatism. NONSENSICAL AND JAPANJATISCAL angry
I fully concur. He is here saying spewing shyte and giving us one bullshit apology. Even Betalyf was not this idiotic. Idiat fellow like him. I too hope that jalopy he bought develops a series of untraceable faults angry

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by gazmann(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
P
Ishilove:
I fully concur. He is here saying spewing shyte and giving us one bullshit apology. Even Betalyf was not this idiotic. Idiat fellow like him. I too hope that jalopy he bought develops a series of untraceable faults angry

Maybe then he'll remember the house wink. Hope it doesn't for Pete's sake. smiley
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheMadame: I am happy the OP was finally able to take possession of his vehicle after five long months. Regardless of his apparent lack of gratitude towards all those who fought his battle for him,I am still happy for him that he is finally free from the oppressive yoke that inspired had placed on his neck. However I am sad at the end of this saga for a reason and only one reason. When the next episode of "my experience in the hand of inspired autos" occurs the victim might not have anyone to fight on their behalf because of the silly attitude of the OP in this thread.
Exits thread.

You definitely read my mind. The OP said he is busy like we here that supported him are jobless and on Nairaland 24/7.

Well, it's obvious that he might even be ashamed to show us the pictures least we berate him for the substandard car.

Anyways, OP, may you enjoy your ride in peace. but I wish I knew your real name so when an issue like this concerning you comes up, I wouldn't bother myself.

#StinkingThread

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2014
TheMadame: I am happy the OP was finally able to take possession cheesy of his vehicle after five long months. Regardless of his apparent lack of gratitude towards all those who fought his battle for him,I am still happy for him that he is finally free from the oppressive yoke that inspired had placed on his neck. However I am sad at the end of this saga for a reason and only one reason. When the next episode of "my experience in the hand of inspired autos" occurs the victim might not have anyone to fight on their behalf because of the silly attitude of the OP in this thread.
Exits thread.
A
On point Op you no try for almost a month you had tym to lament now u can't work outside raise ur bloody phone a click a pic to the comrades who stood by u in ur tym of need for wateva reason u decided to end this trend like this u didn't end it well at all and believe me I understand ur need to get over this. My people say ''when egg break palm kernel shame go caught stone''

Unfollow embarassed angry angry angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by emmabest2000(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2014
TheMadame: I am happy the OP was finally able to take possession of his vehicle after five long months. Regardless of his apparent lack of gratitude towards all those who fought his battle for him,I am still happy for him that he is finally free from the oppressive yoke that inspired had placed on his neck. However I am sad at the end of this saga for a reason and only one reason. When the next episode of "my experience in the hand of inspired autos" occurs the victim might not have anyone to fight on their behalf because of the silly attitude of the OP in this thread.
Exits thread.
seconded .... But let it be sha ...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by emeraldshore(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Ishilove:
Look here, shove your tongue-in-cheek apology up your bushy anus and piss off!! Nonsense. angry

Odofion fellow. Olori awon oponu angry
looooooooool
pls remind me never to get on ur bad side.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pictures of the LE Camry...thanks everyone!

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sexysb: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wow. No wheel covers?

On top the money you paid and the delay ?

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
sexysb: Wow. No wheel cover[color=#990000][/color] ?

On top the money you paid and the delay ?

Hahahahahahaha grin grin. You make me laugh a lot because that's the same thing i wanted to comment.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: Pictures of the LE Camry...thanks everyone!

Congratulations once again. Your ride is neat & you can get alloy wheels for it. Cost should be between #25,000 to #30,000 @ Ladipo. You just need to trade-in your rims for the alloy wheel and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sexysb: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eyop:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin. You make me laugh a lot because that's the same thing i wanted to comment.

I really feel for the guy. Inspired you no do well at all. If not that you are a greedy man, are you not 'too big' to be preordering a 2003 model? Why didn't you refer him to another 'small time' or upcoming car dealer? You are keen to paint the picture that you are a big time car dealer yet you are still feeding off "kobo kobo" deals like 2003 Camry.

Will coscharis or globe motors or lanre shittu motors preorder or sell 2003 RR, BMW or honda? We are in 2014. How much more a thoroughly used car like what you've sold to this guy.

You took his money for 5 months, treated him like a piece of scum and then you gave him this piece of metal crap. Anyway, you know who to try such with. Yours truly will never take such from you. Where your madness end na there my own start.

20 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Those pics were from inspired, he was going to deliver it like that...I asked if he would be proud to put his "inspired autos" stickers at the back while delivering before he got wheel covers on the worn out tires, certainly not a preorder experience I want to duel on, trusted the name way too much. (Wonder Wtf I was thinking preordering a 2.4 which is everywhere sef)
My 'incentive' was 'new car batteries', follow come I saw were dead, had to be jump started.
My take? Go to inspired autos for high end cars... And hope you have better luck
I wouldn't pretend I am happy because I am not so if I seemed nonchalant at the end of this long thread, its definitely cos of this. nothing to do with the very supportive followers, hadn't imagined what traffic this would gather, so thanks again everyone. Work schedule has lately been crazy amid making out time to finalize my inspired deal and update thread
I moved on already...like someone consoled me lol , its a Camry, hoping there's life left in it. God bless!

13 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: Those pics were from inspired, he was going to deliver it like that...I asked if he would be proud to put his "inspired autos" stickers at the back while delivering before he got wheel covers on the worn out tires, certainly not a preorder experience I want to duel on, trusted the name way too much. (Wonder Wtf I was thinking preordering a 2.4 which is everywhere sef)
My 'incentive' was 'new car batteries', follow come I saw were dead, had to be jump started.
My take? Go to inspired autos for high end cars... And hope you have better luck
I wouldn't pretend I am happy because I am not so if I seemed nonchalant at the end of this long thread, its definitely cos of this. nothing to do with the very supportive followers, hadn't imagined what traffic this would gather, so thanks again everyone. Work schedule has lately been crazy amid making out time to finalize my inspired deal and update thread
I moved on already...like someone consoled me lol , its a Camry, hoping there's life left in it. God bless!

Atleast you have learnt your lessons after 5 months of waiting. This is not gonna be your last car in Jesus name so move on. I believe you won't make such mistake next time. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eyop:
Congratulations once again. Your ride is neat & you can get alloy wheels for it. Cost should be between #25,000 to #30,000 @ Ladipo. You just need to trade-in your rims for the alloy wheel and you are good to go.
@eyop you have been a great guy, thanks for all ya contribution... M really thinking alloys on this baby, yea they are mine...its actually a neat car looking at it...I just think it could have been better...the wait alone kill the excitement of another four wheels. I go find time go drink the beer this evening grin

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Amen o eyop, *whispers* something bigger coming soon. Men no even wan know weda lipseal wait 5 years or 5 months for am...dem just wan drink. Thank you all again... Will have someone close this thread soon since its resolved. 'Over and out' from me too

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: Pictures of the LE Camry...thanks everyone!
5 months wait for this? Lwwwwwwkmd!!! Inspiro, baba werey ni e oooo....Jesus! This wan na motor or bumper car? RoftlmaaaaaaaaaƔoooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ishilove!!!!! Where art thou ooooooo! Wa wo toy car toh badt mehn grin grin grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: Amen o eyop, *whispers* something bigger coming soon. Men no even wan know weda lipseal wait 5 years or 5 months for am...dem just wan drink. Thank you all again... Will have someone close this thread soon since its resolved. 'Over and out' from me too

If you want the thread closed,then good and fine but DON'T accept for it to be deleted. Let it serve as a lesson to others.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
5 months wait for this? Lwwwwwwkmd!!! Inspiro, baba werey ni e oooo....Jesus! This wan na motor or bumper car? RoftlmaaaaaaaaaƔoooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin
Hmmm that's my car o...and I can proudly say this is no submarine cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Osama10(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal:

Where is the VIN?

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idowuogbo: Ishilove!!!!! Where art thou ooooooo! Wa wo toy car toh badt mehn grin grin grin grin
Where am?! Where am??
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osama10:

Where is the VIN?

Forget the issue of VIN.. what do you want to use VIN for?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: Those pics were from inspired, he was going to deliver it like that...I asked if he would be proud to put his "inspired autos" stickers at the back while delivering before he got wheel covers on the worn out tires, certainly not a preorder experience I want to duel on, trusted the name way too much. (Wonder Wtf I was thinking preordering a 2.4 which is everywhere sef)
Okay, you're forgiven.

Goodness, this car is definitely an anti-climax! shocked undecided

Inspiredm, God is watching you on HD.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
No flood, no accident records, but iyam sorry, I do not wish to disclose my VIN..its my car already, I made the decision to like it enough to accept it. I do appreciate the concern towards it being probably lemon tho, for a fact, its not... smiley if I have to resell it down the years as registered tho, I will gladly give out this info to interested buyers.
thank you!

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal:
Indeed. It's what my retired neighbour, Pa Old Soldier has been driving for 10 years. No joke
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Osama10(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: No flood, no accident records, but iyam sorry, I do not wish to disclose my VIN..its my car already, I made the decision to like it enough to accept it. I do appreciate the concern towards it being probably lemon tho, for a fact, its not... smiley if I have to resell it down the years as registered tho, I will gladly give out this info to interested buyers.
thank you!

cool
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ishilove:
Indeed. It's what my retired neighbour, Pa Old Soldier has been driving for 10 years. No joke

Hello Mademoiselle how are you doing?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eyop:

Hello Mademoiselle how are you doing?
Bon soir, monsieur. I'm doing well, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / CLICK HERE!! TO BUY ANY NIGERIAN USED CARS WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.