Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Need Help From "Justwise" - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help From "Justwise" (5095 Views)

Justwise / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent / A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by def111(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
justwise:

You will have a lot of explanations to do at POE, you may have to contact the embassy first before traveling.

justwise pls I need ur advice, I was refuse a France visa, nd my agent want to appeal, because he need his money he have spend on is, the agreement was I will pay him after I see the visa, nd I plan to travel this month.. he didn't want to tell me how long the appeal will take, can u tell me how long it will take, cos if the visa come out after this month I will not go....thanks
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
def111:

justwise pls I need ur advice, I was refuse a France visa, nd my agent want to appeal, because he need his money he have spend on is, the agreement was I will pay him after I see the visa, nd I plan to travel this month.. he didn't want to tell me how long the appeal will take, can u tell me how long it will take, cos if the visa come out after this month I will not go....thanks

Why did you have to engage an agent in the first?something you could have done on your own.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by def111(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2015
terrimatix:
Why did you have to engage an agent in the first?something you could have done on your own.

thanks for dat, how long do I need to wait before applying again.? cos it another document am using this time.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
def111:

thanks for dat, how long do I need to wait before applying again.? cos it another document am using this time.
Maybe couple of months depending on the purpose of your visit this time around.........Good luck
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by Grandude80(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hello Everyone,

terrimatix and Justwise i dey hail una wella.

I am seeking your kind direction on how to get visa to Austrialia.I heart the Embassy is in SA and if i should apply do i need to travel to south Africa for interview or are there any interview that will be conducted during the process.

Kindly reply as soon as possible because i will travel to Abuja from Burkina Faso to arrange for it on February.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by worry359(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Grandude80:
Hello Everyone,
I am seeking your kind direction on how to get visa to Austrialia.

What kind of visa?
Tourist, School, Work, Buisness?
Give more detail.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by justwise(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Grandude80:
Hello Everyone,

I am seeking your kind direction on how to get visa to Austrialia.I heart the Embassy is in SA and if i should apply do i need to travel to south Africa for interview or are there any interview that will be conducted during the process.

Kindly reply as soon as possible because i will travel to Abuja from Burkina Faso to arrange for it on February.

You will get appropriate answer here from people who know more than i do about Australian visa https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
justwise:

You will have a lot of explanations to do at POE, you may have to contact the embassy first traveling.

not really. he will be asked why he did not use his visa and that is all. should have no problems. Had a 2 year visa in 2002 that i only used once. When i applied for a new visa in 2005, the officer asked why i had not really used the previous visa and i told him i didnt have much to do in the US and thus so no reason to travel just for the sake of traveling. in addition, i was in school at that time. The guy nodded and granted me the visa.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by justwise(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2015
davidylan:

not really. he will be asked why he did not use his visa and that is all. should have no problems. Had a 2 year visa in 2002 that i only used once. When i applied for a new visa in 2005, the officer asked why i had not really used the previous visa and i told him i didnt have much to do in the US and thus so no reason to travel just for the sake of traveling. in addition, i was in school at that time. The guy nodded and granted me the visa.

Not really the same case, the op was given a visa to attend conference and for some reasons he was unable to attend and now wants to use the visa for holiday.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by john2care: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
I planned to visit a country for Easter holiday, this same country refused my visa application last month because i couldn't include documents that shows strong tie...Do you have any advise about it?
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by worry359(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2015
john2care:
I planned to visit a country for Easter holiday, this same country refused my visa application last month because i couldn't include documents that shows strong tie...Do you have any advise about it?

Pick another country to try. shocked
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by fikki1: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Justwise...
please i need advise on how to enroll for cheap school in Belgium or Bulgaria... Just came bck uk. Please help me out..
thanks
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by worry359(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
fikki1:
Justwise...
please i need advise on how to enroll for cheap school in Belgium or Bulgaria... Just came bck uk. Please help me out..
thanks

Back from UK. is that from school, tourist or hussle?
Must the country start with B? any other reason?
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by fikki1: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
worry359:

Back from UK. is that from school, tourist or hussle?
Must the country start with B? any other reason?

which country do you suggest...
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by worry359(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
fikki1:

which country do you suggest...
Give your history and background plus finances and someone can help.
Why did you leave UK?
What are finances like?
Have you been banned or deported from any country?
What is your schoolin, what do you want to study.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
fikki1:
Justwise...
thanks
If you give more details about what you want, I or someone else might be in a position to help.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by fikki1: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
worry359:

Give your history and background plus finances and someone can help.
Why did you leave UK?
What are finances like?
Have you been banned or deported from any country?
What is your schoolin, what do you want to study.

accountancy....went for visiting in uk....dad sponsor ....nt deported nor banned...ond ....
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by ritzytbabs(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
fikki1:

accountancy....went for visiting in uk....dad sponsor ....nt deported nor banned...ond ....

i have a friend schooling in belgium at the moment, he left for his masters program late last year. the money he spent is quite cheap.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by worry357: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
ritzytbabs:

i have a friend schooling in belgium at the moment, he left for his masters program late last year. the money he spent is quite cheap.
angry angry Quite cheap to one person can be a lifetimes savings to many families. angry angry

Quote figures to assist people, tuition, accomodation, feeding and clothes, travel.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by ritzytbabs(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
worry357:

angry angry Quite cheap to one person can be a lifetimes savings to many families. angry angry

Quote figures to assist people, tuition, accomodation, feeding and clothes, travel.

with what he told me, he spent about 700k then.....cost of travel, visa and tuition all included
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by fikki1: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
ritzytbabs:

. rili..how did he go about it, pls hint me, though i want to start afresh
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by ritzytbabs(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
fikki1:
. rili..how did he go about it, pls hint me, though i want to start afresh

what do you mean by afresh? what qualifications do you have at the moment?
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by fikki1: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2015
ritzytbabs:

what do you mean by afresh? what qualifications do you have at the moment?
. OND... When i mean afresh, i meant to say am nt using d cert , what's ur advice pls?
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by ritzytbabs(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
fikki1:
. OND... When i mean afresh, i meant to say am nt using d cert , what's ur advice pls?

since you wanna start afresh i'll have to get across to him and confirm for you, otherwise i would have asked you to go get your OND Transcript, Letter of Proficiency in English and your O'Levels Certificate ready...then i brief you on the next step.
Re: I Need Help From "Justwise" by fikki1: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2015
ritzytbabs:

since you wanna start afresh i'll have to get across to him and confirm for you, otherwise i would have asked you to go get your OND Transcript, Letter of Proficiency in English and your O'Levels Certificate ready...then i brief you on the next step.

ok...tnks...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi / Is Old Mrp Passport Still A Valid Identification / Good Beaches in Nigeria & Laws Concerning Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.