Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings (17244 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Does Switch Of First And Middle Names On Nysc Certificate Matter??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by nwene222(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
I just don't get why NYSC would still post people to states that even the indigenes are looking for a way to relocate.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by thunderrider: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Unna no fit redeploy?

Just an advice
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by sadiq313(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emmafrancis:

you try . Tell us another lie
did I hear u jst said lie,,,mayb u nid mor enlightenmment on dis bt I jst prray u c d beauty in islam,,v u eva hrd a bomb blast ,in saudi arabia,, dts bkos dey practise d true religion of islam,,u cn leav ur car pakd outsyd withouttt fear of theft,,hw u eva hrd of rape cases dia,

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Posts like this make me laugh, ppl forget that there are HUGE number of muslims in the South too, especially in yoruba lands...so when we are done removing Hausas from nigeria abeg lets go to illorin, ibadan and osun and kick out those APC yorubas sponsoring B.H like lagos ex gov. Nigeria must emerge as a south south only state with christanity as the ONLY religion! (Sacarsm).....lool ahh God....lool nairaland.....selfish ppl roam these forums...
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nicepoker(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
tigonana: God, corpers still dey enter dat side,lailai no be me instead of dat I no go serve if posted to dat side.
u can stay bck. Non of our biz.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by severee(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
I got 1 security tip for you[b]don't go[/b]
Worked for me grin posted me to sokoto i just go sitdown for my haus till they pulled bayelsa outta their a*ss and posted me der
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Bigsteveg(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: Islam is a religion of peace, d word islam itself means peace,,op am dissapointed in u 4 discriminating hijab or hausa man lyk dat,,ppl shld b educated enof2 realize dt d fact dt a particulaR secT disguised in certain religion or ttribe does nt necessarilly means dt person is a muslimm or xtian,

Where u just born yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by victorVIC1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
My advise for u is simple..kindly apply for redeployment in the camp.
All d best
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
fernandoc: Was posted to Zamfara state. Any news about that place?

The nysc orientatn camp is in Tsafe. Its along zaria-sokoto rd, jus b4 Gusau. It has two hostels one for females and d other for males wch is lik 500m from dat of d females. The female hostel is located within d camp itself. Bon voyage
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by mu2sa2: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls let a good samaritan post security tips for northerners going to the south on how to escape ritual killers, armed robbers, kidnappers, massob, ogbesu, bakassi boys and countless security challenges there.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by deboydebo: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am posted to Taraba state , please anyone in the house with any info about the security state of Taraba. Plan to redeploy but need to report to camp first...........whatever info can help.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nicepoker(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: Islam is a religion of peace, d word islam itself means peace,,op am dissapointed in u 4 discriminating hijab or hausa man lyk dat,,ppl shld b educated enof2 realize dt d fact dt a particulaR secT disguised in certain religion or ttribe does nt necessarilly means dt person is a muslimm or xtian,
BH member
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014

The nysc orientatn camp is in Tsafe. Its along zaria-sokoto rd, jus b4 Gusau. It has two hostels one for females and d other for males wch is lik 500m from dat of d females. The female hostel is located within d camp itself. Bon voyage.

I'm a batch A corps member posted to dat place. Its a nice pllace and peaceful. U can stil redeploy if u want to. Its rainy season. So no mor scorchin sun and cold @night. U wil enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Harmvirus(f): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
ifekemmy: May God in His infinity mercy protect our corp members

Amen!
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
am being posted to PLATEAU STATE oo...please guys..any recent development??should i honour it or i should ignore d call up later??and just stay back...cos my parents insist on me not going there...even me my mind no de dere at all...all d way from delta state to d north plateau...12hours journey ...its not fair..dis is wickedness...crying...
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Proxy001(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
God please let Dis Gombe cup kindly pass over me..... redeployment on my mind ASAP
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Beleeez(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
yorex2011: Hmm... Buh kebbi far sha o...
Dem de mke me fear Kebbi nw ooo

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Proxy001(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
mu2sa2: Pls let a good samaritan post security tips for northerners going to the south on how to escape ritual killers, armed robbers, kidnappers, massob, ogbesu, bakassi boys and countless security challenges there.
I seriously wonder why some bigots such as dez can decide to bring bigotry coupled with chronic wickedness to such salient issues as the security of peoples lives....

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Princesschi(f): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Any news abt katsina? A frnd was posted there.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Burger01(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
The only security tip i can think of is 'don't go there at all'... People from the South should reject any posting to the north. This life no get duplicate. Northerners should be posted to the north to deal with their shiit. angry

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Burger01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
ifekemmy: May God in His infinity mercy protect our corp members
Let's face the fact for once. God won't come down from his abode!. Heaven helps those who help themselves. I mean, must we risk our lives in serving this country that has got nothing, NOTHING, to give back to the youth? God has given us sense and wisdom. These terrorists are just damn too inhuman. They could waylaid some corps members and kill or maim them. Why not jejely refuse posting to the North

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by SexyCrixus25(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was posted to Bauchi ,pls what am I to expect? How safe is the place & is redeployment a good idea?
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by cintia(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Government will be wicked sending corp members to north

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by ajasa4link: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was posted to kebbi. and am really not happy about it. Though I heard the state is relatively peaceful, am still not comfortable going as far as that part of the country
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by ifekemmy(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Let's face the fact for once. God won't come down from his abode!. Heaven helps those who help themselves. I mean, must we risk our lives in serving this country that has got nothing, NOTHING, to give back to the youth? God has given us sense and wisdom. These terrorists are just damn too inhuman. They could waylaid some corps members and kill or maim them. Why not jejely refuse posting to the North

Am not deputing dat,God protection is all dey need wherever dey re, be it north or south, east or west.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by mu2sa2: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Proxy001: .
I seriously wonder why some bigots such as dez can decide to bring bigotry coupled with chronic wickedness to such salient issues as the security of peoples lives....
A most useless post. If you have nothing to say you keep quite.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Simply request whoeva is posting u 2dose zones 2help u wit yur 3wks campin xercise and apply 4relocatn, den u takova. There are no security measures 2dose zones as u definately cannot determine who is who, as they nw even have 9yrs old female suscide bombers or did u study CIA in uni?...nothin is more precious dan life and don't appear a waste to yur parents/guildiance becos of NYSC...reject †ђξ post and ask for reposting to a safer zone
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by victorVIC1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Princesschi: Any news abt katsina? A frnd was posted there.
Katsina is peaceful.I did my service there. However, i wud advise he redeploys wen he gets to camp cos u never can tell how d state will be during election
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Moblord(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Austindark: the only security tip I know is relocation or not going there at all...
cos boko boys might read this and re-strategize

I was thinking we will come to our senses and stop posting pple there.

they don't want u so don't go there .... period

safe journey all d same to u all
Terrorism is everywhere its just that they have different time
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2014

The state is safe and the people there are friendly..
The government takes corpers like egg.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
ajasa4link: I was posted to kebbi. and am really not happy about it. Though I heard the state is relatively peaceful, am still not comfortable going as far as that part of the country
Goodluvk the state is safe, there are about 30-35% roughly christian population inhabiting mostly the sourthern part of the state.
Pray they push you around that side.
Never mind sha.
The state is very safe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC / One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? / My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.