Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (11084 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / At What Age Will You Get Married According To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2014
voodoo85:

Very rare ppl achieved money am getting at my age. Am planning to stay with kid for few years and than send to nursary. My husband says he would want to do paternaty leave as well

Maám,

Some people earning real good in my organization are my age mates cheesy Some GMs are in their late 30s

Ok, why do you think you cannot do same at a younger age? Not saying you are old but your reservation about younger people getting married.

At the end, whatever works for us as individuals.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Maám,

Some people earning real good in my organization are my age mates cheesy Some GMs are in their late 30s

Ok, why do you think you cannot do same at a younger age? Not saying you are old but your reservation about younger people getting married.

At the end, whatever works for us as individuals.

I just look at my parents and other ppl same genaration who had kids 20-23. I pitty them. They didnt see anything. Jst work and home. And those children they grew up by not spending time with parents but by waiting for them to come back from work.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by beeevan: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
voodoo85:

I did travel i did study and working a gud job and married. Next year planning a baby. And am not 40 or 30. And now i can afford kid's private schools and everything else kid needs,without thinking how to meet the ends. And my kid now will get all my attention becauae i will not be juggling between home, academics and work like insane squirrel.

What do we say about those that did all these at under 25? Because to you anybody that married under 25 is a weirdo undecided.Live and let's live, besides you are still planning for a baby, I thought all plans must have been in place by now since you started planning a long time ago.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
beeevan:

What do we say about those that did all these at under 25? Because to you anybody that married under 25 is a weirdo undecided.Live and let's leave, besides you are still planning for a baby, I thought all plans must have been in place by now since you started planning a long time ago.

We do say about them that kids didnt have enough attention when growing up when their parents where more busy working and studying. U r talking like its easy peasy to do angry
And yes we r PLANNING as it GONA HAVE, WILL HAVE,WILL START TRYING on a baby in a particular period of time. Expression mumu. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by beeevan: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
voodoo85:

We do say about them that kids didnt have enough attention when growing up when their parents where more busy working and studying. U r talking like its easy peasy to do angry
And yes we r PLANNING as it GONA HAVE, WILL HAVE,WILL START TRYING on a baby in a particular period of time. Expression mumu. lipsrsealed

Well, i don't know what you mean by expression mumu, is it the same as calling me mumu?You counted from 1 to 100, another person chose to count 100 to 1, the significant thing is that the same figures were counted and non is greater than the other. Will you stop working when you have kids so as to have enough time for them? I schooled, work and the only times my kids aren't with me is when they are in school, so I don't know how much time you think kids need.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
beeevan:

Well, i don't know what you mean by expression mumu, is it the same as calling me mumu?You counted from 1 to 100, another person chose to count 100 to 1, the significant thing is that the same figures were counted and non is greater than the other. Will you stop working when you have kids so as to have enough time for them? I schooled, work and the only times my kids aren't with me is when they are in school, so I don't know how much time you think kids need.

Probably u r from those ppl who say that kids r growing on their own and u dont need to grow them loool. If u did proper parenting than i dont know the quality of your studies lol
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by beeevan: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
voodoo85:

Probably u r from those ppl who say that kids r growing on their own and u dont need to grow them loool. If u did proper parenting than i dont know the quality of your studies lol

...with the way you write and speak, i sure doubt your claim of traveling and studying and married and not yet 30 and yadayadaya... You claim educated and well traveled but yet posses the disposition of a chips hawker. Why call me mumu because I don't agree with the crap you said about marrying at your old age because you are building heaven on earth? Truth be told, you married yourself, you are neither traveled nor educated and you are no spring chicken either.

The job you claimed you are working at is you doing your house chores, nothing about you speaks otherwise undecided. If that old woman on your DP is you, then I feel sorry for you,Goodluck with your baby try undecided.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by edwife(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
beeevan:

...with the way you write and speak, i sure doubt your claim of traveling and studying and married and not yet 30 and yadayadaya... You claim educated and well traveled but yet posses the disposition of a chips hawker. Why call me mumu because I don't agree with the crap you said about marrying at your old age because you are building heaven on earth? Truth be told, you married yourself, you are neither traveled nor educated and you are no spring chicken either.
The job you claimed you are working at is you doing your house chores, nothing about you speaks otherwise undecided. If that old woman on your DP is you, then I feel sorry for you,Goodluck with your baby try undecided.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by BobUg28(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2014
It all depends on when luck hits my door!

As a core Igboman, provided that i can take the responsibilities of a father, providing for my family, i can marry at any time be it late 2wenties or early 3rties. . .#teamwhenmoneycomesmyway#
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2014
beeevan:

Ustill didnt get why i called u mumu. Poor u. And its brilliant that u know me so well. Well done, mumu

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by beeevan: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2014
voodoo85:

Ustill didnt get why i called u mumu. Poor u. And its brilliant that u know me so well. Well done, mumu

Onuku Jameena @ iberibe bu ndu. Com. Keep building castles in the air while fading like Ankara Soaked in bleach cry.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by zeb04(f): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2014
beeevan:

Onuku Jameena @ iberibe bu ndu. Com. Keep building castles in the air while fading like Ankara Soaked in bleach cry.
Your thickness is unbelievable. Sorry maybe its your health condition. Than yh its acceptable. Why should i lie about what i do or how i live my life? Do u see any point of that? Do i know u? Will i ever meet u? Do i care what u think? Sorry no. I dont need to lie- am not nigerian wink

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ladies and marriage sef na wao,some are even ready to die ontop another person matter.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by beeevan: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
voodoo85:

Your thickness is unbelievable. Sorry maybe its your health condition. Than yh its acceptable. Why should i lie about what i do or how i live my life? Do u see any point of that? Do i know u? Will i ever meet u? Do i care what u think? Sorry no. I dont need to lie- am not nigerian wink

You are too low to be a Nigerian, dumb bunnies such as this kind can only be found at the divide that harbors your kind, the only health condition there is here is the menopausal symptoms you are experiencing wink .

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
beeevan:

You are too low to be a Nigerian, dumb bunnies such as this kind can only be found at the divide that harbors your kind, the only health condition there is here is the menopausal symptoms you are experiencing wink .

Menopausal? Really? smiley)) dont have what to say. Giving a dumb person the way because u gona bring me to your low level. Gud luck with your life. Too low to be nigerian... And thanx god

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by beeevan: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
voodoo85:

Menopausal? Really? smiley)) dont have what to say. Giving a dumb person the way because u gona bring me to your low level. Gud luck with your life. Too low to be nigerian... And thanx god

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2014
...some serial liars sha... I see you...
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2014
pappyrose:

I wish the society can just leave people like us alone. #team single unique andcomplete#

Dont waste such BEAUTY abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Agrika: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2014
I got married at the age of 21/22...which was the age I have always wanted to get married
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by SirAweezy(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2014
24 would. Have been just perfect, though I later did 5years later. smiley
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Chigold101(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2014
wasak:
23....ain't no virgin after that age!!
bro its not true oh... We have virgins who are even 30 and above... Just that some pretend to have done it so that you wont call them jew girls or old fashioned... Many crazy girls here in nairaland have never even been fondled...forget their mouth
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Chigold101(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2014
firstEVA:
That's too early if you ask me, what time will you see and 'enjoy' life.
it depends on what u call enjoyment.

Once a girl is up to 18yrs she well enough matured to get married. Cos an 18years old girl is as mentally matured as a 36years old man.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Cestmoi1(f): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2014
25 but e don pass.Na 27 sure pass now.Waiting for Baba God to stamp am....Thank God say I get small body and face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sons First Birthday Celebration / I Was Deceived / Adoption From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.