Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? (943 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan / Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is To Blame For The Insecurity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by customized07: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
With optimum sagacity, I have been able to come to an apt conclusion that since the emergence of APC in february 2013, the security scare in nigeria have progressively amplified, we have never had it this bad in nigeria, I don't want to believe that the security situation has something to do with the emergence of the political party "APC" but my take on this observation is for various security bodies to thoroughly investigate the activity of APC and make sure every questionable track of the political party should be brought to limelight. It is from here we can begin to solve the security problems of nigeria.
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by Caseless: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op, u are headless! Ask me why?

4 Likes

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by customized07: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: Op, u are headless! Ask me why?
why?
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by maasoap(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Go and get better things to do with your useless life. Nigeria as a country had been having serious security challenges since 2009 when Boko Haram embraced violence. APC was formed a year ago, now tell us additional security challenges we are having now that has not been part of us. Buhari, potential APC presidential candidate was almost killed last week, yet you are still stupid enough to tell us about link between opposition and insecurity in the country. How dumb can you be?

6 Likes

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by Omexonomy: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: Op, i am sensless, headless and stu.pid! Ask me why?
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by mogentle(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2014
@OP, you are an OPONU. You reason with your leg. Continue your blame game instead of encouraging the govt to solve the problem in an undeniable way. Soon, you'll blame APC for Ebola, useless I.diot.

6 Likes

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by ba7man(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2014
I believe they got stronger during the period they kept bombing and killing people........and GEJ kept "Condemning", Keeping silent and "ignoring" them.

4 Likes

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by fitzmayowa: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: With optimum sagacity, I have been able to come to an apt conclusion that since the emergence of APC in february 2013, the security scare in nigeria have progressively amplified, we have never had it this bad in nigeria, I don't want to believe that the security situation has something to do with the emergence of the political party "APC" but my take on this observation is for various security bodies to thoroughly investigate the activity of APC and make sure every questionable track of the political party should be brought to limelight. It is from here we can begin to solve the security problems of nigeria.

This is the most thoughtless post have ever read...stup1dity written all over the post...SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by aderonila18: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
BK got stronger because the President is weak

2 Likes

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by AmandaMustapha(f): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2014
“ We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who will harm us” these were the words of Winston Churchill. This is what the men in the armed forces have been doing for us everyday of their lives and most especially in recent years in Northern Nigeria. As we loose our civilian brothers and sisters we are also loosing them in the armed forces whether a commissioned officer or a soldier, we as a nation have forgotten to mourn and honor them. We like many people have friends and loved ones keeping to their oath of protecting this nation in that part of the country. So we have come up with a way for us as a nation to honor our fallen, through a website called www.nigerianfallenheroes.com please visit this website to see those that have laid their lives so you can honor them (this can be done by leaving a simple message, poems, quotes anything you are comfortable with on the memorial wall). If you know an officer or a soldier that has laid his life in northern Nigeria in recent times please send the following information to nigerianfallenheroes@gmail.com so we might upload it on to the website (1) a picture of the person preferably in uniform (2) name, rank and service number (3) where and when he died. Please pass this on to as many as you can. Let us honor our fallen heroes and let us tell their families we know and appreciate their sacrifices. Thank you. Signed: Patron
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by idumuose(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2014
@ Customized, i agree with you intoto.Gas pipeline Vandalism came after APC was formed.

1 Like

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by bIoodykilleer: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Apc is evil
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Insecurity intensified with the election Gej. WHY Kidnapping intensified with the election of PDP. Why Oil bunkering intensified with the election of PDP why?? Terrorism intensified. With the election of Ebele why Bombing(okah) started with the election mr Ebola why.

1 Like

Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by ba7man(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: Insecurity intensified with the election Gej. WHY Kidnapping intensified with the election of PDP. Why Oil bunkering intensified with the election of PDP why?? Terrorism intensified. With the election of Ebele why Bombing(okah) started with the election mr Ebola why.
GEJ might not be directly responsible for the situations listed above but they intensified when the perpetrators realized GEJ couldn't do sh*t but "Condemn" them.
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
bIoodykilleer:

Bastard
wawa dan iska yaron Ebola goatluck jonatheif
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
PDP is evil I call on the security servces to investigate PDP for promoting and sponsoring of terrorism. Oil bunkering kidnapping and killing of political opponents. Hmmm before I 4get d SSS is d PDP's attack dog. The chase politicians not terrorist. Azazi PDP is bokoharam. Gej bokoharam is part of my cabinet. Babamga tukur Bokoharam are freedom fighters.
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
pdp empty heads spewing crap since 1999.
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by customized07: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
From my post, I didn't accuse APÇ of anything, I only made my observation known which is quite obvious that the security problems of nigeria intensified since APC came to limelight. I made a suggestion of thoroughly checkmating the activity of the political party, which is one of the possible ways of resolving the security challenges in nigeria. some peeps are just too emotional.
Re: The Insecurity In Nigeria Intensified With the Emergence Of APC. Why? by thunderrider: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
needs to be reflected on

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of Boko Haram's Captives, Kill Several Terrorists: / Election Fraud Alleged In UK •people Found Their Votes Had Been Cast / Buhari, The Right/best Candidate For Nigeria ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.