Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. (2577 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
*Pls. note: this piece is not to undermine the female gender, but speak the truth as it is. Why? Well, they mostly have relationship problems due to mistakes they make*

The world is such an interesting place as God has made it. Male and female with their peculiar characteristics never cease to amuse you such that you have to ask “what was he/she thinking?” “Oops! Didn’t he/she see that coming?” “What the hell did he/she expect”…etc
It’s like humans don’t learn from past experiences of theirs or others at all, they still venture into bleak and unfruitful opportunities that wear the most promising façade temporally.

Enough with the shenanigans, I’ll hit the nail on the head:
What the hell were you thinking?

You met a good looking man who is loaded, made and everything looks perfect with him… your next thinking is “how do I make him mine” What?! You don’t even care about the fact that he is married and his wife probably made him as sweet as he looks built his business with him from the scratch and made him the charm he is.
Ok, I knew you’d say that “He started sweet talking and flirting with me”, “He promised to leave his wife and kids for me”, “and He promised me the whole world”

Rule #1: just as a woman’s beauty is the weakness of a man, so are the words of a man to a woman. Got That!?

“He started sweet talking and flirting with me”. So What?! If you see diamonds in a burning house, would you still jump in? Well I know some will.

“He promised to leave his wife and kids for me”. Hahahaha! LWKMD! You must be a foolish fool to believe that. You don’t even know the kind of wife he’s got back home. You don’t know what they’ve passed through together and the love that brought them together. You don’t know if she owns his life. YES! I said that, a good woman owns her man, nonetheless he needs you for a fling though, and he’ll eventually go back to his wife.

“He promised me the whole world”. Ta! Even God didn’t promise us the whole world. Wake up from your epic slumber!

A man’s words (including his gesticulations and sounds) are his best weapon to get in between a lady’s legs, and you probably know that by now you still allow yourself to fall for it anyway – Every playa knows that!

So what’s your problem? GREED! REAPING WHERE YOU DID NOT SOW!

Let me tell you, he will date you or probably marry you, if you take desperate measures. But he’ll leave eventually. When a man leaves his wife for a mistress, there’s only one thing he wants, SEX. You probably have that figure his wife doesn’t have any more due to child bearing. He’s gonna keep sleeping with you till he either gets tired, gets to his senses, the charm you did turns water (because someone somewhere is always praying for him) “ Oops! Didn’t she see that coming? ” Perhaps you get married to him after succeeding in getting him to divorce his wife, you’ll get him angry someday and he’ll remember his first (and probably only) love, and he’ll crawl back for mercy.

Worst case is if he’s a naturally endowed playa, after you bear him kids you’ll change shape too, and he’ll look for a better one. And if you won’t bear him children, you’ll still change shape or something eventually and he’ll lose taste.

At the end of it all, no matter how long it takes, he’ll leave; you’ll be plunged into the exact situation his first wife had, you then will say (like Naija movies) “Had I Known” “What the hell did she expect”
Its better you scout fora fresh man with no baggage. I don’t know what mistresses think they can do to totally eradicate such baggage; it will always stare at you and hunt you!
Help build up your own man and be proud about it. Stop seeking for refuge in another woman’s YARD, you’ll be forced out eventually.
WHY?
*LB: Marriage vows seem ordinary on wedding days, but they can be very strong. If you’re responsible for breaking one either as a husband, wife or mistress or gigolo; soon you’ll live a life of hell! You can now decide if your vision is a short love or a lasting one.
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Too long.. Summarize
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by dytbabe: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok
No advice for them to stay away frm us too?
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by sexybash(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
what about single men chasing married women
talk about double standard grin angry
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
sexybash: what about single men chasing married women
talk about double standard grin angry

I'll address that too, na our own pass. smiley

But this your reaction got me wondering are you a mistress? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Will they listen ?
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by sheikh89: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
angry too long, space booked....will read & comment if dis mks fp.
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by wolexy4u(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frank Talk: Is Clubbing Meant For The Sole Purpose of Flirting?
I know that today being Friday, a lot of girls will end up clubbing. Yea its cool to club, but only if you are just there for fun, which should not be an every weekend thing, and Not for Body-Hustle.

Most girls go clubbing just for the sole purpose of flirting. Attracting guys by their indecent dress, their Actions "While they shake their Behind(s) & wiggle their breasts on the dance floor, Giving a sex styled dance too".
Now tell me, with such act, what would they be deemed as, by these Guys they seduce?.. You want to be respected & treated like a lady, but you act like a Wh*re?

A friend of mine met such lady at a club, had fun, bought most expensive wines & chop-Chops, cruised from one club to another, and ended up in a hotel where he lodged. She was forming a good girl, claiming to be who she's not "My dad is a Politician". He kept nodding his head at all she was saying, just for her to be deemed Important. He had his way "Sex" with her, & gave her two thousand naira in the Morning.

Guess what she did? She Squeezed her face tight!

Hello! Excuse Me? Should he pay you 10k-20k after all expenses done, just because he had sex? Hey! You both had Sex; You CAME, He CAME! So what?
Who are you and what makes you Expensive when you've already brought yourself to the House "Club" that deem girls Cheap, for their Hustling purpose?

Girls? Ya'll are just the sole reason why Most Guys treat you the way they do. If you want Respect, then first Respect yourselves by being Responsible & Not a Cheap-wit.

Do you think I'm right or wrong?

http://www.royalfatherng.com/2014/07/frank-talk-is-clubbing-meant-for-sole.html

3 Likes

Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by MizMyColi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe: Ok
No advice for them to stay away frm us too?
Us? as a guy or babe?
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by jideomowunmi(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ohh plsss....so it's d fault of d girls now abi..? aw abt d unfaithful husband so to speak..aw abt d selfish ones..?dat r never satisfied wit wa dey av..and start running after d single ones..wit dem begging and telling u abt aw there sexual life is a dead end...I can vividly remember an idiot doctor begging me for a handjob..(so disgusting any way)..am not giving kudos to d aristos mind u..buh share d blames equally and don't be one sided abeg..
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by dyttt: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Us? as a guy or babe?

lmao
i am a lady
u wont stop cracking me up

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi: Ohh plsss....so it's d fault of d girls now abi..? aw abt d unfaithful husband so to speak..aw abt d selfish ones..?dat r never satisfied wit wa dey av..and start running after d single ones..wit dem begging and telling u abt aw there sexual life is a dead end...I can vividly remember an idiot doctor begging me for a handjob..(so disgusting any way)..am not giving kudos to d aristos mind u..buh share d blames equally and don't be one sided abeg..

Not trying to attack the female gender at all. I have a huge number if them who are decent and I'm proud of.
The fall of a Lady begins with her self esteem, and worth. If you think a second hand man is the best for you, then you plunge yourself into problems.

NEVER YOU BLAME ANYONE ELSE FOR THE PROBLEMS YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED!

Why didn't you then go ahead to give the doctor a hand job? Is that not control and decision?

Don't even know what could have made him ask such from you lipsrsealed

The first step in discipline is the ability to say NO, which many ladies can't.
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
As if competing with young guys like us, the babes want us to start competing with old men too. Diaris god sha
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by jideomowunmi(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Not trying to attack the female gender at all. I have a huge number if them who are decent and I'm proud of.
The fall of a Lady begins with her self esteem, and worth. If you think a second hand man is the best for you, then you plunge yourself into problems.

NEVER YOU BLAME ANYONE ELSE FOR THE PROBLEMS YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED!

Why didn't you then go ahead to give the doctor a hand job? Is that not control and decision?

Don't even know what could have made him ask such from you lipsrsealed

The first step in discipline is the ability to say NO, which many ladies can't.

Anyway...I never would have cos am not even a guy person...dat aside...u need to see d way dis doctor of a guy was seriously begging me..aside from dat...dis is a personal experience now..my elder brother almost slept wit his wife's family just because her wife was starving her of sex..d only thing dat kept him from doing it was d fact dat he is a pastor in which my mum dint buy anyway..cos my mum coldly told him to get sex outside if his wife kept on wit her behaviours..(very very long story by d way) buh to cut d story short...some wives are d ones pushing there hubby outside into d hands to d young and naive single ladies out there...
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by Mayosky15754: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi: Ohh plsss....so it's d fault of d girls now abi..? aw abt d unfaithful husband so to speak..aw abt d selfish ones..?dat r never satisfied wit wa dey av..and start running after d single ones..wit dem begging and telling u abt aw there sexual life is a dead end...I can vividly remember an idiot doctor begging me for a handjob..(so disgusting any way)..am not giving kudos to d aristos mind u..buh share d blames equally and don't be one sided abeg..

Hilarious pic on urbpf, by de way, sent u a pm..
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by Mayosky15754: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014

Hilarious pic on ur pf, by de way, sent u a pm..
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Anyway...I never would have cos am not even a guy person.
..dat aside...u need to see d way dis doctor of a guy was seriously begging me..aside from dat...dis is a personal experience now..my elder brother almost slept wit his wife's family just because her wife was starving her of sex..d only thing dat kept him from doing it was d fact dat he is a pastor in which my mum dint buy anyway..cos my mum coldly told him to get sex outside if his wife kept on wit her behaviours..(very very long story by d way) buh to cut d story short... some wives are d ones pushing there hubby outside into d hands to d young and naive single ladies out there. ..

@ bolded: its possible you're not a guy person, but your disposition at times put you away, giving the guy a wrong impression about you. I don't think the doctor will just wake up one day and ask you for a hand job. Such effrontery has a lot to do with your relationship with him. BTW the guy above (mayosky) is hustling you already because of your profile picture which suggests something even close to hand job. That just gave u away undecided

Concerning wives that push their husbands out, its still not an excuse for a lady to become such a man's mistress. Let him settle with his woman, you're not to be the succour. And naivity just like ignorance is not an excuse - as a matter of fact this ladies are mostly aware of what they're getting into.
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by jideomowunmi(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

@ bolded: its possible you're not a guy person, but your disposition at times put you away, giving the guy a wrong impression about you. I don't think the doctor will just wake up one day and ask you for a hand job. Such effrontery has a lot to do with your relationship with him. BTW the guy above (mayosky) is hustling you already because of your profile picture which suggests something even close to hand job. That just gave u away undecided

Concerning wives that push their husbands out, its still not an excuse for a lady to become such a man's mistress. Let him settle with his woman, you're not to be the succour. And naivity just like ignorance is not an excuse - as a matter of fact this ladies are mostly aware of what they're getting into.

Concerning mayosky..u don't bother..av sorted da out..and also concerning d doctor asking for a hand job...am not surprised he is hitting on me cos despite d fact da am not into all dat...most guys still wants me..maybe cos of my boobs anyway. God made me like dat..and concerning my profile picture...so many things represents dat..for example..a lady wit a strap on...(laughs in btw)...and lastly, still on d single ladies ish...u definitely a single guy..
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Na today
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Concerning mayosky..u don't bother..av sorted da out..and also concerning d doctor asking for a hand job...am not surprised he is hitting on me cos despite d fact da am not into all dat...most guys still wants me..
maybe cos of my boobs anyway. God made me like dat..and concerning my profile picture...so many things represents dat..for example..a lady wit a strap on...(laughs in btw)...and lastly, still on d single ladies ish... u definitely a single guy ..

@ bolded: hmmm miss endowed! But I still don't think he should have gotten to that extent, he honestly deserved a slap if you trully ain't guilty too.

Yea I'm single but taken wink
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by jideomowunmi(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

@ bolded: hmmm miss endowed! But I still don't think he should have gotten to that extent, he honestly deserved a slap if you trully ain't guilty too.

Yea I'm single but taken wink

The "taken" part....sounds insecure...like lemme quickly get dis out now...lolzzz...buh don't sweat it anyway...I av an usual taste..so keep calm..u are in safe hands... wink cheesy
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi:

The "taken" part....sounds insecure ...like lemme quickly get dis out now...lolzzz...buh don't sweat it anyway... I av an usual taste ..so keep calm..u are in safe hands... wink cheesy

Insecure how undecided its just a notice tag wink

Unusual taste, I'm sure... U said you're not into guys anyway grin
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by jideomowunmi(f): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Insecure how undecided its just a notice tag wink

Unusual taste, I'm sure... U said you're not into guys anyway grin

Hehehehe...dats one of d beauty of moi... wink wink
Re: Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Hehehehe...dats one of d beauty of moi... wink wink

Hmmm! I see...

(1) (Reply)

I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN / If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.