Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! (10057 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Abakaliki In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
96% of road in Abakaliki town are good but lack road marking.
achi4u: What are they suffering from?
which part of Ebonyi are you from?
Btw, I'm from Ebonyi state too and living in Abakaliki.
waiting!!!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Omimah: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Igbos are not clueless. Some Igbos are our problem. They don't have principles as they put money first before everything including their dignity and rights. We will find our foot soon and deal decisively with all of them.
It is sickening.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Omimah: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: yorubas are they clueless here, being aboki slave since ab-initio, igbos know what they want and that's biafra. You now see who's clueless.
I'm getting tired of senseless comments from you and your type. Was it not NCNC that took the position of president, subservient to the NPC's prime minister position? Was Azikiwe not the one that called himself the beautiful bride of the north? When Ojukwu and Achebe returned to Nigeria why did they join the PRP of Aminu Kano, and not Azikiwe's NPP?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by IGBOSON1: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dominiquez: OP when will you reach Abakaliki, cos we are waiting for your pictures.
I know you only see evil cos you are a supporter of APC by nature.

^^^I don't see the point in opening the thread a good 3 days b/4 posting any pics!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo let us tell ourselves the truth,GEJ has tried for S.E than other pasts leaders.what did Obj a yrouba man dID FOR s.e?just mention one thing he for S.E during his 8yrs.but GEJ has given S.E an international airport which yrouba nd hausa pasts leader culd nt do.2nd N.B is on going,onitsha-Awka road is on going,Abakaliki- ogoja is completed.Enugu-Abakaliki is 96% completed,has he not tried?or do you want him to do everything within 3/half year?everything is step by step blc s.e is not the only region in nigeria.if you doubt all that i post here just tour those Roads i mentiom here.beside i'm not from S.E but an Igboman from Delta state.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
I'm getting tired of senseless comments from you and your type. Was it not NCNC that took the position of president, subservient to the NPC's prime minister position? Was Azikiwe not the one that called himself the beautiful bride of the north? When Ojukwu and Achebe returned to Nigeria why did they join the PRP of Aminu Kano, and not Azikiwe's NPP?
save your history classes for your aboki masters. For me? just go to hell.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nuzo1: Though futuristic to an extent, the dude Elechi can be VERY vindictive and condescending.

He purposely abandoned all the access roads in the small town of abakaliki cos his predecessor Sam Egwu not only inflated the roads contracts but did shody jobs on the roads during his tenure.
I understand his grievances but that's a no no for a leader as motorists are changing their shock absorber every other month.

On a positive side, he channeled most of the funds into building the new capital city, international market, multi billion naira water projects, power station etc.

From my international exposure, Elechi; just like any other Nigerian leader is a failure. But when compared to his Nigerian counterparts...dude seems to be miles ahead of all of them....especially given that Ebonyi receives the lowest federal allocation.

Having noted the above, I wish we can use this and other platforms to expose and correct the anomalies in our society than using such visits to score cheap political points.

You are welcome Miss Ngeneukwu. Endeavor to visit the new capital city under construction.

Cheers.
Does Elechi plan to complete the Ocho Udo city project and International market before leaving office?

I read the only projects he won't complete is the new EBSU Permanent site and the water stations.

Can you clarify this?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: Abagworo let us tell ourselves the truth,GEJ has tried for S.E than other pasts leaders.what did Obj a yrouba man dID FOR s.e?just mention one thing he for S.E during his 8yrs.but GEJ has given S.E an international airport which yrouba nd hausa pasts leader culd nt do.2nd N.B is on going,onitsha-Awka road is on going,Abakaliki- ogoja is completed.Enugu-Abakaliki is 96% completed,has he not tried?or do you want him to do everything within 3/half year?everything is step by step blc s.e is not the only region in nigeria.if you doubt all that i post here just tour those Roads i mentiom here.beside i'm not from S.E but an Igboman from Delta state.

Enugu-Abakaliki is a single lane under repair or has it been dualised without me having any knowledge of it?

On a side note, I've never claimed Jonathan has not done anything for Igbos or other Nigerians. Go back to my past contributions. Jonathan has tried his best but he lacks the clout to solve the things drawing us backwards because he wasn't born a leader but found himself leading. The major reason I seem not to romance with him at the moment is the character and body language of tribalism, religious intolerance, corruption and nepotism being exhibited by his closest supporters and spokesmen especially Olisa Metuh and Asari. This is because they are staking the life of my brothers(People of Igbo ethnic origin) spread across the country and doing their legitimate business for the ambition of Jonathan to stay in power beyond 2015. The idea is to cause massive killing of Igbos through the actions or inactions of his associates to draw sympathy by pitching gullible Igbos against their host communities. They are doing it everywhere including here on Nairaland backed by some paid Igbos.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: I have offered to take you around the state with my own car but you refused.like i said before tell me where to meet and i will be there to pick up on sunday.
Why don't you feed us with pictures of PDP fresh air in Ebonyi state on another new thread by you?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Omimah: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: save your history classes for your aboki masters. For me? just go to hell.
It is because of your not knowing history that makes you spew rubbish here. SMH.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
It is because of your not knowing history that makes you spew rubbish here. SMH.
hahahahahahahaha, all yoruba know is history filled with lies, no wonder you claim oduduwa fell from heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
chinolization: The hypocrites cannot see that part!

Even my governor Obiano did not show up in that program but the Islamic APC governors that sponsors terrorism were all there at the fund-raising. After the fund raising the govs will report to Shekau and double the amount to him to continue the work of destruction..

all 36 state governments including Anambra State donated 100million naira each. So for you to say Obiano or Anambra didn't donate is a fat lie!!

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
achi4u: What are they suffering from?
which part of Ebonyi are you from?
Btw, I'm from Ebonyi state too and living in Abakaliki.
waiting!!!
achi4u many APC supporters and indeed non-Igbo have said nothing is happening in Ebonyi state.
As a resident and indegene of Ebonyi state, shouldn't you prove them wrong with pictures of completed and under-going projects by Federal and state Governments in Ebonyi state?

Or, is Chino the only Igbo Photographer with that capability?
grin
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Largas:
achi4u many APC supporters and indeed non-Igbo have said nothing is happening in Ebonyi state.
As a resident and indegene of Ebonyi state, shouldn't you prove them wrong with pictures of completed and under-going projects by Federal and state Governments in Ebonyi state?

Or, is Chino the only Igbo Photographer with that capability?
grin

Who said nothing is happening in Ebonyi? We've gone through that issue times over and over. Pictures of Ebonyi are in many threads.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
GEJ wasnt born leader?what has those born leaders that rule before him did to Nigeria?Enugu-Abakalike is single lane but not all of them.OBJ,born leader ruled for 8years bt culd not give s.e int airport,2nd N.B culd nt complete a single road in s.e or even repair Abakaliki-Enugu,ogoja-Abakaliki,onisha-Awka nd Enugu-PH roads after 8years but GEJ who wasnt a born leader did all these within 3/half years.
Abagworo:

Enugu-Abakaliki is a single lane under repair or has it been dualised without me having any knowledge of it?

On a side note, I've never claimed Jonathan has not done anything for Igbos or other Nigerians. Go back to my past contributions. Jonathan has tried his best but he lacks the clout to solve the things drawing us backwards because he wasn't born a leader but found himself leading. The major reason I seem not to romance with him at the moment is the character and body language of tribalism, religious intolerance, corruption and nepotism being exhibited by his closest supporters and spokesmen especially Olisa Metuh and Asari. This is because they are staking the life of my brothers(People of Igbo ethnic origin) spread across the country and doing their legitimate business for the ambition of Jonathan to stay in power beyond 2015. The idea is to cause massive killing of Igbos through the actions or inactions of his associates to draw sympathy by pitching gullible Igbos against their host communities. They are doing it everywhere including here on Nairaland backed by some paid Igbos.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: GEJ wasnt born leader?what has those born leaders that rule before him did to Nigeria?Enugu-Abakalike is single lane but not all of them.OBJ,born leader ruled for 8years bt culd not give s.e int airport,2nd N.B culd nt complete a single road in s.e or even repair Abakaliki-Enugu,ogoja-Abakaliki,onisha-Awka nd Enugu-PH roads after 8years but GEJ who wasnt a born leader did all these within 3/half years.

Obasanjo did better with less funds if you must bring him in. Even Abacha did better with much less funds.

Go back to my last contribution and understand the issue on ground. Igbos are being used as a fishing bait for 2015 elections by fellow Igbos because of money. They are trying to create an Igbo vs other Nigerians crisis with Jonathan as the fish while Igbos are the bait. Ijaws are neutral, Yorubas are neutral, Hausa/Fulanis are neutral, Ogbiya(Jonathan's ethnic goup) are neutral. Any Igbo man that attempts to be neutral is called saboteur and attacked by Jonathan's employees but Jonathan himself is neutral.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abakaliki have good roads even the streets but lack road marking.
Abagworo:

Who said nothing is happening in Ebonyi? We've gone through that issue times over and over. Pictures of Ebonyi are in many threads.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Brimmie(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: I really need to see you so that both of us can go round the state,dnt bother about money,i will take care of that myself.dnt be afraid of me just mail me beside you can come with excorts.
Why are you so bent on taking her out and spending your money? What part of "I don't go out with a stranger" you don't understand?? I'm beginning to suspect you!

Please NgeneUkwenu, kindly stay away from people like this.

We will be here (in another thread) waiting for the pictures. And please, post them in one page.. And tryna make it faster, before the Trolls derail the thread with their yeye Pictures.

GEJ-OUT-2015 !!

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by kel4soft: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Obasanjo did better with less funds if you must bring him in. Even Abacha did better with much less funds.

Go back to my last contribution and understand the issue on ground. Igbos are being used as a fishing bait for 2015 elections by fellow Igbos because of money. They are trying to create an Igbo vs other Nigerians crisis with Jonathan as the fish while Igbos are the bait. Ijaws are neutral, Yorubas are neutral, Hausa/Fulanis are neutral, Ogbiya(Jonathan's ethnic goup) are neutral. Any Igbo man that attempts to be neutral is called saboteur and attacked by Jonathan's employees but Jonathan himself is neutral.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: . Why are you so bent on taking her out and spending your money? What part of "I don't go out with a stranger" you don't understand?? I'm beginning to suspect you!

We will be here (in another thread) waiting for the pictures. And please, post them in one page.. And tryna make it faster, before the Trolls derail the thread with their yeye Pictures.

GEJ-OUT-2015 !!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Money is meant to be spend.so i am not poor like you.
2nd i am not from Ebonyi state,na business carry me go there.i will be going back to Asaba on monday after my business.
Brimmie: Why are you so bent on taking her out and spending your money? What part of "I don't go out with a stranger" you don't understand?? I'm beginning to suspect you!

GEJ-OUT-2015 !!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Evergreeen123: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:
Igbos are being used as a fishing bait for 2015 elections by fellow Igbos because of money. They are trying to create an Igbo vs other Nigerians crisis with Jonathan as the fish while Igbos are the bait. Ijaws are neutral, Yorubas are neutral, Hausa/Fulanis are neutral, Ogbiya(Jonathan's ethnic goup) are neutral. Any Igbo man that attempts to be neutral is called saboteur and attacked by Jonathan's employees but Jonathan himself is neutral.
SUCCINCT
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Brimmie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: Money is meant to be spend. so i am not poor like you.
2nd i am not from Ebonyi state,na business carry me go there.i will be going back to Asaba on monday after my business.
Me Poor? grin grin Swerrrve and go find a Delsu Babe to spend on!!

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
1. Mention one thing obj did to igbos.everybody has the right to belong to in party he/she wish.
Abagworo know that we have been neutral for 49years without geting anything from objand other hausa past leaders.
Abagworo:

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: Money is meant to be spend.so i am not poor like you.

Don't mind the hungry man! grin I have told him severally, I don't meet with strangers.

Trust me, the pictures would be done in the death of the night cheesy

Men! No lively clubs here to cool off yesterday! Though all things were there to cool off with! cheesy
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: Money is meant to be spend.so i am not poor like you.

Don't mind the hungry man! grin I have told him severally, I don't meet with strangers.

Trust me, the pictures would be done in the death of the night cheesy

Men! No lively clubs here to cool off yesterday! Though some[i]things[/i] were there to cool off with! cheesy
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by achi4u(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
agabaI23: Enugu Abakaliki should have been completed but for Elechi who insisted that the remaining portion is meant for dualisation. He is not dualising it either.
You can't blame the FG for that.
Agaba123 you are correct but work is still going on,he will surely finish it.

@Op I have read and seen the purpose of this ur thread, to ridicule SE and GEJ government?
Please, Do we have two evergreen or Nogzievergreen in this forum?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Dear Nairalanders,

I am currently on a fact-finding mission to Ebonyi State, criss-crossing states like Ogun, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Enugu via Ebonyi!

Trust me, I am already well loaded with pictures of "Fresh air'" to embarrass the "supporters of APC"

*Watch out this space on Monday*
See joblessness. Smh undecided
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who moved the thread na?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by fx45(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
berem: all 36 state governments including Anambra State donated 100million naira each. So for you to say Obiano or Anambra didn't donate is a fat lie!!
Husband beater! Why did U report me? I still dey here. If una like, make una ban me till GEJ completes his second tenure, I go still dey talk the truth... Meanwhile U're under very close observation till further notice
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
fx45:
Husband beater! Why did U report me? I still dey here. If una like, make una ban me till GEJ completes his second tenure, I go still dey talk the truth... Meanwhile U're under very close observation till further notice
and who is this demented and depressed fool seeking to be noticed by me? angry
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by fx45(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
berem: and who is this demented and depressed fool seeking to be noticed by me? angry
U must be feeling like one big thing... Imagine a lizard thinking itself a crocodile. I would try as much as possible not to indulge U here just for the sole reason of not derailing this thread. But rest assured that I'll be posting pictures of Ur regular scenes of shame in our neighbourhood. U know now... And please don't quote me. Adios!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise / I Need Direction To Travel From Ladipo To Trade Fair / Dont Go Country For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.