Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Standard Organisation Of Nigeria: Is Their Website Hacked? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standard Organisation Of Nigeria: Is Their Website Hacked? (1482 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. / Breaking News: Gtbank Website Hacked?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Organisation Of Nigeria: Is Their Website Hacked? by kinharold(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
I urgently needed to contact SON (Standard Organization of Nigeria), since I dont know their website offhand, I decided to ask search online. I asked Yahoo and Google and this is it.

My search Keywords were: standard organization of nigeria website

Google Result:
Standards Organisation of Nigeria
www.son.gov.ng/
Watch movies online streaming, watch videos online streaming, online watch streaming movies, watch online movies streaming, watch movies online, watch ...
‎e-Product Registration - ‎SON Registered Products - ‎SON Management Team

Yahoo Result:
Standards Organisation of Nigeria - Welcome to Standards ...
www.son.gov.ng Cached
We ensure that locally manufactured products in Nigeria give the required degree of satisfaction to consumers through compliance with Government policies on ...

Both search result linked to this Screen capture below. Please, before they sort this out, anyone should help me out with their "standard" contact, because ebi like say even Nafdac go need Nafdac Number

Re: Standard Organisation Of Nigeria: Is Their Website Hacked? by NONNYG: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
just searched it now and I got this

Re: Standard Organisation Of Nigeria: Is Their Website Hacked? by kinharold(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank God. I dont know if they have actually fixed it. I just clicked on the same link in this and it lead to the right place but it's going off and on to the wrong/right sites
Re: Standard Organisation Of Nigeria: Is Their Website Hacked? by kinharold(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Please, anyone has any genuine contact of Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), their website (www.son.gov.ng/) has no effective contact option. The feedback form which is the ONLY contact option there is not functional.

(1) (Reply)

Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital / Ecaresolutions Ecurrency Customer Care / Win An Iphone @ #photobomb # Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.