Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,426 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria (4551 Views)

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by FNNEWS: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
The most recent signing into DB records has openly replied critics,stating she’s better than most Nigerian female artists and far more talented than them.

Tonto dikeh who claims to be a jack of many trades and master of all,has said no Nigerian female artist should be compared to her except the artist also acts,models and sings.

In her words,”I don’t care what these people say,I have my fans who appreciate my raw talent and fully support me no matter how low it gets.

How many female Nigerian artists can you count who can sing,model and act and also be perfect in all? Is it Tiwa, Mochedda, Eva, Waje and so on? None of them even acts,not to talk of model.

Abeg,I’m the greatest female artist in Nigeria apart from the great Onyeka Onwenu. A prophet is without honor in his own house, fans from Ghana, South Africa, UK etc know how talented I am and they appreciate me”.

Tonto Dikeh,who is arguably the most controversial female Nigerian artist,also told FNN to watch out for her album,which she expects to be the best Nigerian female album that has ever been produced,since the success of her single “Hi” which had a record number of downloads.

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS OR [/i]

[i]SUBSCRIBE TO FNN BBM Channel "FNN" today! C004A8561 http://pin.bbm.com/C004A8561 FOR HILARIOUS NEWS UPDATE ON THE GO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by willyzmart(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lol
FNNEWS: The most recent signing into DB records has openly replied critics,stating she’s better than most Nigerian female artists and far more talented than them.

Tonto dikeh who claims to be a jack of many trades and master of all,has said no Nigerian female artist should be compared to her except the artist also acts,models and sings.

In her words,”I don’t care what these people say,I have my fans who appreciate my raw talent and fully support me no matter how low it gets.

How many female Nigerian artists can you count who can sing,model and act and also be perfect in all? Is it Tiwa, Mochedda, Eva, Waje and so on? None of them even acts,not to talk of model.

Abeg,I’m the greatest female artist in Nigeria apart from the great Onyeka Onwenu. A prophet is without honor in his own house, fans from Ghana, South Africa, UK etc know how talented I am and they appreciate me”.

Tonto Dikeh,who is arguably the most controversial female Nigerian artist,also told FNN to watch out for her album,which she expects to be the best Nigerian female album that has ever been produced,since the success of her single “Hi” which had a record number of downloads.

SUBSCRIBE TO FNN BBM Channel "FNN" today! C004A8561 http://pin.bbm.com/C004A8561 FOR HILARIOUS NEWS UPDATE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wow! 1st to be on this page embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by nathanD: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
B lyk say dis 1 don smoke over-feeding of weed b4 she miss yarn dis crap undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
I like her courage sha....don't let peeps pull you down, know what you want and go for it so I give it to her *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Katier00(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
It is allow, express yourself and enjoy ur life, today is yours but tomorrow may not be yours, work hard n just do your best
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by luqaz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mtchew angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by corisande: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
mtcheeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lol,fake Nigerian News, make poko queen no catch una o,it's been a while we heard from her,and I think it suits us just fine grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by hatux: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
ammyluv2002: I like her courage sha....don't let peeps pull you down, know what you want and go for it so I give it to her *thumbs up*
Katier00: It is allow, express yourself and enjoy ur life, today is yours but tomorrow may not be yours, work hard n just do your best. You guys should read the Op last sentence,then you get what am talking about.[quote author=Katier00]It is allow, express yourself and enjoy ur life, today is yours but tomorrow may not be yours, work hard n just do your best
ammyluv2002: I like her courage sha....don't let peeps pull you down, know what you want and go for it so I give it to her *thumbs up*
[quote author=Katier00]It is allow, express yourself and enjoy ur life, today is yours but tomorrow may not be yours, work hard n just do your best. You guys should read the Op last sentence,then you get what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by fleezytran(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
LWKMD o! POKO LEE grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Poko poko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by axortedbabe(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fake nigeria news..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by dj187: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Katier00: It is allow, express yourself and enjoy ur life, today is yours but tomorrow may not be yours, work hard n just do your best

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Guykhena(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin subscribing to FNNews BBM channel,sharply grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by kstyle2(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Well, we all write cheques but that doesnt mean we all are writers. If what she does is called singing, then i'll rather watch cleverley train....tonto sucks as a singer but manageable as an actress
P.s-i'll rather stick unsterilized pins in my eyes dan listen to tonto's whatever she does
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Janeify(f): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jeez....stop comparing yourself with these Ladies miss pokolee.mind your own.there is no competition in destiny...Finally,chill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by kstyle2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=dj187][/quote]hahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Guykhena(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
kstyle2: Well, we all write cheques but that doesnt mean we all are writers. If what she does is called singing, then i'll rather watch cleverley train....tonto sucks as a singer but manageable as an actress
P.s-i'll rather stick unsterilized pins in my eyes dan listen to tonto's whatever she does
grin this is funny...

This dude actually taking this piece seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by JohnFrankling(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
FNN
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Donchinex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Attention seeking human! Mtcheeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Ladybluecash(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
She is a ganja farmer nd a ganja smoker
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Seandeeds(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
I've not listened to any of her song(s), so I could be making a mistake. Well, I wanna believe she's a raw talent because I don't see D'banj as a stupid man. He couldn't have been that stupid to sign someone without potentials. Probably, people just don't wanna warm up to her songs. Pls correct me, if I'm wrong.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Krasid(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Some people are actually taking FNNews seriously.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Guykhena(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seandeeds: I've not listened to any of her song(s), so I could be making a mistake. Well, I wanna believe she's a raw talent because I don't see D'banj as a stupid man. He couldn't have been that stupid to sign someone without potentials. Probably, people just don't wanna warm up to her songs. Pls correct me, if I'm wrong.

grin this is more funny...
And he's taking it seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Andyblaze: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
see the secret on how this guy gets many viewsangry angry

#BITG

HERE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by NaLaugh: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Janeify: Jeez....stop comparing yourself with these Ladies miss pokolee.mind your own.there is no competition in destiny...Finally,chill

Illustration:

The Joke
-----------
your head
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Fake Nigerian News

. . ."mis-informating people"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria by Janeify(f): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2014
NaLaugh:

Illustration:

The Joke
-----------
your head
lol ...go yansh down.no dey illustrate for me and good morning kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

More Yo Momma Jokes (better Versions) / When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) / I Have Put My Self In Trouble By Mclastborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.