Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. (1260 Views)

2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Support Me Or I Come After You Says Jonathan...martin Elechi's Son Arrested (2) (3) (4)

Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by oldenglish: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
I am not a homosexual and I don't intend to be one, since the govt all over the world are trying hard to legalize homosexuality with a strong case that if they don't they are denying homosexuals their human right. Again with argument that what two adults consented to do with their bodies is none of our business.

I met one guy that told me that he finds his mother attractive that he will like to have a kid with his mother but the law seems not to allow that. Also he confessed that his two sisters are attractive to him as well. Is the govt not denying him his human right to have sex with his mother and two sisters and letting people know about it. He strongly believe that he want to marry them but the law won't allow him. Remember all the people are adults and they consented to do what ever they are doing but at the same time hiding because of law of the land.

My question is are they not being denied of their human right?

My struggle now is to register a charity to fight for this guys case. Somebody suggest a name for this charity pls.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by englishmart(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Talking BULLSHIT since 1777

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by Kalvan: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
What's this crap?!

Waste yourself.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by Meestique: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Waste product of incest..! I'm nt suprised.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by oldenglish: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Maybe your posters above did not understand where am coming from. With the argument of human right and adult consent they legalized homosexuality not minding the health implications. Why can't they legalize incest? On those ground of human right and consent. It's hypocrisy to say the
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by danot1030: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op u will die in dis struggle if u don't desist from it.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by eph12(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
I guess what the OP is trying to say is that if incest is not accepted in advanced countries then homosexualism shouldn't be too. After all incest if committed between two consenting adults shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by meforyou1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Homosexuality is evil. Pure and simple.

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
OP no cause for alarm... Homosexuality is a non grata in Nigeria.

We shall resist the madness by any means.

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by tit(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: Homosexuality is evil. Pure and simple.

How is it evil?
Why is it evil?
Prove it!
Tell us, the ignorant, why homosexuality should not be allowed.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by BRAV0O(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why politics section is filled with this kind of sh!(T, ??
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by oldenglish: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
eph12: I guess what the OP is trying to say is that if incest is not accepted in advanced countries then homosexualism shouldn't be too. After all incest if committed between two consenting adults shouldn't be a problem.
the only sensible person so far.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by johnmartus(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Maybe your posters above did not understand where am coming from. With the argument of human right and adult consent they legalized homosexuality not minding the health implications. Why can't they legalize incest? On those ground of human right and consent. It's hypocrisy to say the
you are a liar you just referring to yourself not someone else maybe you have been went up to your father's bed you better desist this act can only happen among ibo
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yaba left security is no more tight these days!
op go back to the psychiatric hospital asap!
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by Iykopee(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
The issues of homosexualism as presented by agents of banal hypocrisy is just a case of crucifying Peter to let Paul of the hook. I learnt that polygamy is not accepted in the WEST, be it adults of consenting capacity. @ OP, humans can never get it right in their desires to attain perfection. The world is favourably lopsided to benefit some not everybody. Shalom
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by delishpot: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmn, wetin we want do for them now? Make dem hide born dia pikins na.
To me o, i do not believe in jailing homos, for being homos, I believe in not letting them show their homosexuality in public and not mentioning it near any child or adult and of course if they influence any child or young person na jail straight. If they are two adults and they are consenting na dia cup of chai as long as dem no do am publicly.

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by Rufex07(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
tit:

How is it evil?
Why is it evil?
Prove it!
Tell us, the ignorant, why homosexuality should not be allowed.

perhaps inbreeding should be allowed too, isn't it? We try to make things work only in our own way. That's what I call selfishness
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by oldenglish: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
johnmartus: you are a liar you just referring to yourself not someone else maybe you have been went up to your father's bed you better desist this act can only happen among ibo
product of incest and inbreeding.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by oldenglish: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rufex07:

perhaps inbreeding should be allowed too, isn't it? We try to make things work only in our own way. That's what I call selfishness
thank you. Btw both are bad.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by cronsberg: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
For me, i thank god nigeria outlawed homosexuality oh. Not because i hate gays, but because it means thats my ticked owrra here. Homosexual nor not, i go french kiss a guy if it means exiting this damned country grin grin who know wan better life for hin self eh?
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by tit(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rufex07:

The primary argument against inbreeding is Inbreeding depression: the reduced biological fitness in a given population as a result of inbreeding - ie., breeding of related individuals. Population biological fitness refers to its ability to survive and reproduce itself. Inbreeding depression is often the result of a population bottleneck. In general, the higher the genetic variation or gene pool within a breeding population, the less likely it is to suffer from inbreeding depression.

So genetic faults could dominate the population (genetic advantages could also dominate if there are no negative recessive genes).
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by wirinet(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
tit:

The primary argument against inbreeding is Inbreeding depression: the reduced biological fitness in a given population as a result of inbreeding - ie., breeding of related individuals. Population biological fitness refers to its ability to survive and reproduce itself. Inbreeding depression is often the result of a population bottleneck. In general, the higher the genetic variation or gene pool within a breeding population, the less likely it is to suffer from inbreeding depression.

So genetic faults could dominate the population (genetic advantages could also dominate if there are no negative recessive genes).

Thank you for attempting to educate you fellow countrymen and women on basic biology. As you know education in Nigeria has been reduced to certificate acquisition, so supposedly educated people reason by emotion and religious dogmas.

Inbreeding actually degrades the species that engage in it, even animals are aware of this and try to avoid breeding within close family members. Pet and animal breeders go to great lengths to avoid breading by related animals.

So while inbreeding is injurous to the off-springs and the larger society, homosexualism has no effect whatsoever, because no child can be concieved by homosexuals. So in effect, no other person is affected except the two consenting adults involved, and if done in the secrecy of their homes, no one needs to know.

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by eph12(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
tit:

I get your point but if two adults from same family decides to have sexual relationship they should be left alone. After all they are aware of the negative result.
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by wirinet(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
eph12:
I get your point but if two adults from same family decides to have sexual relationship they should be left alone. After all they are aware of the negative result.

Then who would take care of the highly probable deformed offspring that would result? and the genetic disorder that might be introduced into the society? Is it not a crime delibrately concieving a child that might suffer and also introducing a genetic disorder into the population?

Even in the case of Sickle Cell Disease two carriers are advised to avoid breeding to avoid bring a child who is destined to suffer for life.

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by eph12(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
wirinet:

Then who would take care of the highly probable deformed offspring that would result? and the genetic disorder that might be introduced into the society? Is it not a crime delibrately concieving a child that might suffer and also introducing a genetic disorder into the population?

Even in the case of Sickle Cell Disease two carriers are advised to avoid breeding to avoid bring a child who is destined to suffer for life.
Advised should be the keyword not outright refusal.

Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by tit(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
eph12:
Advised should be the keyword not outright refusal.

People are free to practice inbreeding or homosexuality.
It is our choice.
We the people have a right to use our bodies as we please.
To deny us the use of our property is slavery.
We resist such imposition. Anybody that tries such has declared war on us, and we shall respond appropriately.
And we expect all rational men, who abhor slavery, to come to our side in this matter!
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by Rufex07(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
tit:

So what are you insinuating?
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan: What's this crap?!

Waste yourself.
pencildiick arssewipe,u 4kn disappointed op aint no paedophilic homo like u,huh? Didnt u do same in that doa thread u op'd? 4kn port ur damm talkin arsse back there...us fellow arssesniffing homos n godforsaken prick over there wud luv to feel n sniff u all over again...
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by jared007: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2014
tit:

People are free to practice inbreeding or homosexuality.
It is our choice.
We the people have a right to use our bodies as we please.
To deny us the use of our property is slavery.
We resist such imposition. Anybody that tries such has declared war on us, and we shall respond appropriately.
And we expect all rational men, who abhor slavery, to come to our side in this matter!
hey lesbian/tranny? Do ur shit but no let us catch u and Op 4 warri redhanded o becos we gonna put tire round ya neck!
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by OtunbaJega: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2014
F*ck Op, F**K his useless brain, F**K those who banged to bring him to this world, F**K gays, F**K Lesbians, F**K pedophiles, F***K Ebola, F**K NL, F**K APC, F**K PDP... My president is daft and my countrymen are still surviving. Nigga!... Now get out of NL and if I catch you on the street, I'm gonna slap the hell outta ya and ur mad ass ghostfriend.....#RileyInspired
Re: Those In Support Of Homosexuality Please Support Me In My Own Struggle. by oldenglish: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
wirinet: So while inbreeding is injurous to the off-springs and the larger society, homosexualism has no effect whatsoever, because no child can be concieved by homosexuals. So in effect, no other person is affected except the two consenting adults involved, and if done in the secrecy of their homes, no one needs to know.
I understand your argument, but a heterosexual father and a gay son cannot produce offspring as well likewise a heterosexual mother and a lesbian daughter. Should we legalize those them as well since no person is affected and they will do it in the secrecy of their homes.

Look my friend human right must have a limit.

Just about two weeks ago, a judge in Australia called for the legalization of pedophilia, that is how it starts before you know it another judge from another country will be in support and advocate group start organizing rally and governments start debating on it.

Ebola Drug Arrives Nigeria Today! / Why I Have Not Replied Ihedioha’s Attack Okorocha – / Am Back#victoryfornigeriaarmy