Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Meet Super Eagles Captain Vincent Enyeama And Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Super Eagles Captain Vincent Enyeama And Wife (541 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Super Eagles Captain Vincent Enyeama And Wife by 247tops(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
The Super Eagles goal keeper shared the photos above on his instagram page and wrote really loving messages to his wife and mother of his three children. In one message, he wrote “I am blessed to be loved by God, so much to let this diamond in my possession.”…in another he wrote “What more could I have asked God for. She is just so adorable and gorgeous. She shines like a diamond.”

Source:http://247tops..com/2014/08/meet-super-eagles-captain-vincent.html

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Scare: Manchester United Bans Tablets And Laptops / Breaking News: NFF Secretariat On Fire / Get Connected With The Most Classic Partner,sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy,lesbian,gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.