Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter (27518 Views)

Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / A Letter To Dstv On Big Brother Africa From Africa Youth / Letter To Dstv On Big Brother Africa From An African Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by ril19(m): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Lemme see, the bomb hits the building, it crashes on the contestants, then who runs into the built in bomb shelter? This is sheer complacency. They're not expecting any bombs to be thrown in Israel
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by synergycom19: 1:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Nobleval: The fear of Hamas is the begining of wisdom.
when does being a responsible government becomes fear? Or when does taking precautions becomes fear?[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by onitshaigbo(m): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2014
I'm so proud of my country Israel, God's firstborn.
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Zane2point4(m): 3:53am On Aug 02, 2014
One bad thing about arabs Is that they are usually very stubborn , dare devil kind of ppl and unreasonable.Bombing go still dey happen you go dey see them playing and running around the vicinity, imagine say na for naija, every body for don run leave that gaza sef, blc we love our lifes, I even feel dissapointed watching the news channel sometimes and seeing these people hauling stones to a well equipped isreali soldiers who wan try am for naija here.
Am against killing of children over there but if you find yourselves in netanyahu's shoes you will do the same thing and term it collateral damage.
Why I don't like Hamas is that they are similar to boko haram, and fights like them that's why they are termed terrorists, blc they engage in succide bombing, kidnapping, guerilla warfare and so on, let the war end now you will see the same deing ppl rejoicing that they have worn, perhaps for them having had survived the war means victory.

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Empiree: 4:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Zane2point4: One bad thing about arabs Is that they are usually very stubborn , dare devil kind of ppl and unreasonable.Bombing go still dey happen you go dey see them playing and running around the vicinity, imagine say na for naija, every body for don run leave that gaza sef, blc we love our lifes, I even feel dissapointed watching the news channel sometimes and seeing these people hauling stones to a well equipped isreali soldiers who wan try am for naija here.
Am against killing of children over there but if you find yourselves in netanyahu's shoes you will do the same thing and term it collateral damage.
Why I don't like Hamas is that they are similar to boko haram, and fights like them that's why they are termed terrorists, blc they engage in succide bombing, kidnapping, guerilla warfare and so on, let the war end now you will see the same deing ppl rejoicing that they have worn, perhaps for them having had survived the war means victory.

You dont make any sense. @ 1st bold is the reason why you will forever be slaves to your leaders bcus they know your coward. @ 2nd bold, your comparison makes no sense. BH killing for no reason. Philistine are struggling for their homeland from slavery and occupation.

Your saying that you dont support killings of children is NOT sincere. This trick you freaking Christians (especially) are using really sucks. Imagine British invaded Nigeria in this mordern day. I am just curious how you will react to it.

Yea, damn right "collateral damage" exactly your intention. Bunch nasty baby suckers. Bottom line is you do not want to condemn Israel is the reason you beeping in cycle.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by customadeboye3: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2014
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS) is currently giving out
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND
TOKUNBO CARS, never been used in Nigeria.
These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation
into the country; They are readily available in give-away
price
This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting
removal by Clearance.
NAME: COMRADE BALOGUN JOHNSON (PUBLIC RELATION
OFFICER OF NIGERIA CUSTOM,SEME BORDER COMMAND)
CONTACT NUMBER: 08038592548
CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express
Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME
BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and
Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:balogunjohnson01@g
mail.com
CARS AVAILABLE
CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT
TOYOTA camry #200000-600000
COROLLA #200000-700000
AVALON #250000-750000
HIGHLANDER #350000-1000000
VENZA #400000-12000000
LAND CRUISER #350000-1000000
NISSAN ALL MODELS #20000-950000
LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #400000-1250000
BMW ALL MODEL #300000-800000
MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #300000-85000
HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
and lots more………
ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA
AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO
EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE
HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH
INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE
All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to
Balogunjohnson01@gmail.com:-
a. National id card, international passport or driver's
license.
b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.
c. Birth certificate.
d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)
Regards from (NCS)

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Zane2point4(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Empiree:

You dont make any sense. @ 1st bold is the reason why you will forever be slaves to your leaders bcus they know your coward. @ 2nd bold, your comparison makes no sense. BH killing for no reason. Philistine are struggling for their homeland from slavery and occupation.

Your saying that you dont support killings of children is NOT sincere. This trick you freaking Christians (especially) are using really sucks. Imagine British invade Nigeria in this mordern day. I am just curious how you will react to it.

Yea, damn right "collateral damage" exactly your intention. Bunch nasty baby suckers. Bottom line is you do not want to condemn Israel is the reason you beeping in cycle.

I have questions for you sir.
Why will hamas use human shield as a defense and attack method?
If hamas lays its hands on an atomic weapon will they use it against isreal?
What if isreal didn't develop the iron dome, what will happen to isreali civilians and children?

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by henryobinna(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2014
datribune:

I ask u, how did it happen?. Only d gullible will believe d lies of d despicable zionist extremist Natanyahu. After killing so many innocent
women & children he keeps deceiving d gullible by declaring an insincere ceasefire knowing dat hamas will reject it because it was based on d status-quo without making any
concessions, not even to open up d human prison by relaxation of d borders & crossings. d resistance & rockets will stop only when Israel would stop being a rogue state & respect
d same UN resolution which brought it into being.
you're just misleading yourself understanding nothing!
if you were followinh world news, you'll know that this recent/current war they're having was as a result the palestinians firing rockects into Israel's civilian base(remember it was unprovocked!) but the rockects were intercepted by some dome like that so there were no or not much damage, but Israel is retaliating you're here shouting Israel is a terrorist group or whatever you call them.

NOTE: am not supporting Israel oh, am only pointing out what everyone/nation would have done!.

do you at all remember the case of Nigerian-Biafran war?

if Israel can be charged with genocide then you know that the Nigerian govt(military) headed by Gowon will be worse.

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Happywoman(f): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2014
While u guys are busy arguing about far away middle east, please remember boko haram is busy pillaging the north in YOUR OWN country. So u can add that to d topic of discussion.
Mtchewwwwwww.

Taking overdose quinine for anoda man's malaria.
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by iyatrustee(f): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2014
Bororojo:

You must be really silly (or sick) if you think the Israel in the bible is the same "Israel" that exists today.... A murderer state of diasporan Europeans with some Jewish ancestry.

And you had to insult me before you could pass your message across?
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Dainfamous: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2014
We can't forget about the Bedouin members of Israel's Defense Force. These men are some of the most amazing trackers in the world

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2014
yemaldo:
Common don't be a fool.they will only flex their muscle against Palestine that has no means of survival,no b d Sam isreal wey Egypt defeat and take back their land abi no b d same Jew wey hitler nearly wipe comot for earth
Obviously you're an anti-Semitic. But that's not my problem. Egypt has never defeated isreal in a war, it ended in a truce. Also you might want to go and google the "6 days war".

if Hamas was building tunnels for economic purpose why is there none leading to Egypt? Or is there not a blockade on the Egyptian border of Gaza?
So building a settlement on a land is a reason for killing 3 innocent teenagers and it is justified in your book? Hmmm
Btw there are Christians in Hamas and there are Muslims in isreal so let me remind you that it is not a religious war, it is a political conflict.
Also the Jews had no country when Hitler killed them and what they don't want is a repeat of that genocide, which is the main goal of Hamas. Or as some Muslims worldwide like to say "we shall wipe isreal from the world map"
That isreal may not allow if they had anything to do with it

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by wordcat(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2014
untainted: Life is not fair, some get bombed while some get
"additional entertainment" on top of the macabre
show going on in Gaza.

But I still blame Hamas and believe an end to this
carnage lies in its hands.

Stop the "ineffective" rain of rockets into Isreal and
all these will go away.
And please let know one tell me to check the history
of the conflict.

Just like some Nigerians are saying FG should embrace
dialogue with Boko Haram to end the bloodbath in the
northeast, Hamas should immediately cease all hostilities
to stop the massacre.

It should dialogue with Isreal because this slaughter
can't go on.
Who are they claiming the piece of land for when the
very people are being wiped out?

Igbo people will say " Ndi na-oshi ndi na-akwa"

Life is very unfair indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by wordcat(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
untainted: Life is not fair, some get bombed while some get
"additional entertainment" on top of the macabre
show going on in Gaza.

But I still blame Hamas and believe an end to this
carnage lies in its hands.

Stop the "ineffective" rain of rockets into Isreal and
all these will go away.
And please let know one tell me to check the history
of the conflict.

Just like some Nigerians are saying FG should embrace
dialogue with Boko Haram to end the bloodbath in the
northeast, Hamas should immediately cease all hostilities
to stop the massacre.

It should dialogue with Isreal because this slaughter
can't go on.
Who are they claiming the piece of land for when the
very people are being wiped out?
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by russello: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2014
datribune:

Ha-ha-ha! Lol. Akpan107 ar u always dis clueless?. Israelis are judaists who don't giv a damn 4 ur xtian prayer..They ar probably mocking u right now because to dem Jesus is no messiah & xtianity is idolatry. Rather as a xtian Pray 4 humanity & condemn d genocide perpetrated by a nation whose guiding ideology is racism, zionism & apartheid.

I thought Akpan107 said "May God give victory to Israel..."

Glad to know from you that the Christian God is different from other religions gods including Judaism ("whose guiding ideology is racism, zionism & apartheid"wink and izlam (whose guiding ideology is forceful conversion, child bride & terrorism).
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by odehaj: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
The legitimacy of Israel. The state of Israel was legally created out of the dismemberment of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I. The area was desolate – desert and swamp – with some small towns and a few inhabitants, many of them nomads. The inhabitants, if they thought about it at all, considered themselves Syrians. The legitimacy of Israel arises from the Balfour Declaration issued by the British, who were given the mandate over the area by the League of Nations. Jews have lived in the country since Biblical times. The Arabs from the surrounding areas were lured to “Palestine” by the industry and prosperity that the Jews brought to the region. Envy, hatred, and religious fanaticism turned the Arabs against the Jews. In bloody outrages, horrible massacres, killings and rapes, the Arabs tried to dislodge the Jews, but were unable to do so.

In 1947, the British, having tired of the trouble and the bloodshed, resigned their mandate. That same year, the United Nations mandated partitioning of the territory. The Jews, though disappointed, accepted the partition. The Arabs rejected it out of hand and launched war against Israel. The armies of five Arab countries invaded the nascent state. Following the exhortations of the invaders, the Arab residents got out of the way hoping to return after victory was attained. They could then reclaim their property and that of the Jews, all of whom would have been killed or would have fled. That and that alone is the source of the Arab “refugee problem.”

Had the Arabs accepted the UN partition plan, there would now have been a state of “Palestine” for the last 58 years. They might have attained a similar level of prosperity, advancement, and development as Israel, which, small though it is, is today in almost every regard one of the world’s most advanced countries.
Not the only refugees. There is dispute about the number of those refugees. Best estimates are that about 650,000 people fled. But those Arabs are not the only refugees of the 1948 war of Israel’s independence. About 800,000 Jews from Arab countries – from Morocco and Algeria to Iraq and Yemen – fled or were driven out of their home countries, where they had lived for centuries. Most of them left with just the clothes on their backs, leaving land, property, businesses, and wealth created over generations. Most fled to the newly-born Jewish state. They were received with open arms, immediately and fully integrated into Israeli society. They now form about 50 per cent of the population of Israel.

Not so with the Arab refugees. Their Arab brethren refused to integrate them into their countries and into their societies, but confined them in so-called “refugee camps,” essentially extended slums, where they or rather their descendants – now the fourth generation – have been living ever since. The reason for the refusal to integrate them into their Arab host countries has been the design to keep them as a festering sore and to make solution of the Arab/Israeli conflict impossible. These “refugees” are seething with hatred toward Israel and provide the cadres of suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by datribune: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2014
henryobinna: you're just misleading yourself understanding nothing!
if you were followinh world news, you'll know that this recent/current war they're having was as a result the palestinians firing rockects into Israel's civilian base(remember it was unprovocked!) but the rockects were intercepted by some dome like that so there were no or not much damage, but Israel is retaliating you're here shouting Israel is a terrorist group or whatever you call them.

NOTE: am not supporting Israel oh, am only pointing out what everyone/nation would have done!.

if Israel can be charged with genocide then you know that the Nigerian govt(military) headed by Gowon will be worse.

Let me educate u on d series of events dat led to d current gaza war. d blockade of d gaza strip by d Israeli forces & d breakdown of d American sponsored peace talks which led to d formation of a unity govt between d PLO & Hamas. d PLO & d USA were frustrated by d intransigence of Netanyahu who continued to build settlements non-stop on d land of d future state of Palestine while ironically claiming to believe in a 2 state solution. Israel never liked d new-found unity between d Palestinians & hav been looking 4 ways of disrupting it. d zionist govt took advantage of d unfortunate kidnap & murder of 3 civilian teenagers & d subsequent kidnap & burning alive of a Palestinian youth by Israeli extremists. A fierce Israeli crackdown & arrests of over 200 people started & hamas resisted wit rockets based on d Israeli incursion on their land. This led to a full scale ground war. Based on dis events how can u accuse hamas of launching rockets unprovoked. If u ar a fair person u will know dat d real provocation is d illegal occupation & denial of rights of d Palestinian people. If someone occupies my fatherland gaza-style, I probably will throw rockets.
Comparing a people's resistance to occupation of their land wit d misguided misadventure of secessionists led by an obstinate man who led his people to a suicidal war they could never win is naive. Could there hav been a counter-coup & a civil war if there was no coup in which leaders of other ethnic groups were murdered in cold blood?. U need to get things in perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by datribune: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2014
russello:

I thought Akpan107 said "May God give victory to Israel..."

Glad to know from you that the Christian God is different from other religions gods including Judaism ("whose guiding ideology is racism, zionism & apartheid"wink and izlam (whose guiding ideology is forceful conversion, child bride & terrorism).

No one can say whose God is d superior God. d truth is everyone believes his God is d real God. Unlike u, I don't condemn anybody's God or belief. Don't get it twisted, d guiding ideology of d state of Israel I was referring to is zionism & not d religion of Judaism. U need to stop being a religious bigot.
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Empiree: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Zane2point4:

I have questions for you sir.
Why will hamas use human shield as a defense and attack method?
If hamas lays its hands on an atomic weapon will they use it against isreal?
What if isreal didn't develop the iron dome, what will happen to isreali civilians and children?

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by henryobinna(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2014
datribune:

Let me educate u on d series of events dat led to d current gaza war. d blockade of d gaza strip by d Israeli forces & d breakdown of d American sponsored peace talks which led to d formation of a unity govt between d PLO & Hamas. d PLO & d USA were frustrated by d intransigence of Netanyahu who continued to build settlements non-stop on d land of d future state of Palestine while ironically claiming to believe in a 2 state solution. Israel never liked d new-found unity between d Palestinians & hav been looking 4 ways of disrupting it. d zionist govt took advantage of d unfortunate kidnap & murder of 3 civilian teenagers & d subsequent kidnap & burning alive of a Palestinian youth by Israeli extremists. A fierce Israeli crackdown & arrests of over 200 people started & hamas resisted wit rockets based on d Israeli incursion on their land. This led to a full scale ground war. Based on dis events how can u accuse hamas of launching rockets unprovoked. If u ar a fair person u will know dat d real provocation is d illegal occupation & denial of rights of d Palestinian people. If someone occupies my fatherland gaza-style, I probably will throw rockets.
Comparing a people's resistance to occupation of their land wit d misguided misadventure of secessionists led by an obstinate man who led his people to a suicidal war they could never win is naive. Could there hav been a counter-coup & a civil war if there was no coup in which leaders of other ethnic groups were murdered in cold blood?. U need to get things in perspective.
ok, definitely occupation of someone's land and erecting structures there is not right, never cos its an invation and that's the only problem I have with Israel. now these guys know fully well they can't win this war. they should have called on other countries for help. the truth is Israel has never been in good terms with them(infact the two parties are looking for ways to eradicate each other) now this has resulted to somethibg else, if it turns to a full war. Israel will wipe them out..

now going to my comparism.
when I compared this situation with our civil war, I was not talking of the cause of the war. my concentration was the people being killed. everyone is shouting Israel is killing kids, old ones n the rest(no doubt its true tho) but during the war the Nigerian govt destroyed helicopters bringing food n medications, is that not a worse case of genocide?

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by shizzle11(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2014
i dey gbadun Isreal die, Netanyahu on point as usual, as proactive as deadly. No time for nonsense! cool

Dont fvck with my Isreal cool

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by hotwax: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Israel, Kicking arabs/muslims arsess since 1000bc. LOL.

You can rant and chant all you want. Bleep Zionist, death to Jews blahb blah bla.

But Israel is a real thorn in the arssse of muslims.

The only non-muslim country in arab world.

Throway respect jor
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by abdulkayus(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
henryobinna: you're just misleading yourself understanding nothing!

Guy u are being misinformed. Hw did dis current crisis started. Israel claimed that 3 Israelis were kidnapped amd den subsequently killed.It happen in West bank nt Gaza; remember I said West Bank nt Gaza. What did Israel gov did? witout any investigation dey confirmed that its hamas dat did it.Who is controllin West Bank? how can hamas frm Gaza kidnapped and killed israelis in west bank wen west bank is even in d hand of israel security. Its jus propaganda so as to invade Gaza. Hamas denied that dey did it bt who will listen to dem?. So wat did israel did, dey start arresting palestinians and hamas members, many palestinians die in that process bt u will nt see that on d pro israel media like CNN and BBC. Frm there for Hamas to sefend theirselves, dey start ahootin ragtag rockets, andden Iarael start claimin they are defendi theirselves, wat a binxh of hypocrites. In d eye of s US and ppl like u Israel can never do wrong. Gaza is d largest open air prison in d world. If u were subjected to d kinda life Israel subjected palestinians and gaza to, u will do worse that wat dey are doin today. They have been psychologically demoralized by d insincerity of d Israel gov, US, UN and d world.
Shine ur eye pls and reason qit open mind and stop swallowin all d lies Israel gov and theor media suporters tell.
FREE GAZA AND PALESTINE

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by henryobinna(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
abdulkayus:

Guy u are being misinformed. Hw did dis current crisis started. Israel claimed that 3 Israelis were kidnapped amd den subsequently killed.It happen in West bank nt Gaza; remember I said West Bank nt Gaza. What did Israel gov did? witout any investigation dey confirmed that its hamas dat did it.Who is controllin West Bank? how can hamas frm Gaza kidnapped and killed israelis in west bank wen west bank is even in d hand of israel security. Its jus propaganda so as to invade Gaza. Hamas denied that dey did it bt who will listen to dem?. So wat did israel did, dey start arresting palestinians and hamas members, many palestinians die in that process bt u will nt see that on d pro israel media like CNN and BBC. Frm there for Hamas to sefend theirselves, dey start ahootin ragtag rockets, andden Iarael start claimin they are defendi theirselves, wat a binxh of hypocrites. In d eye of s US and ppl like u Israel can never do wrong. Gaza is d largest open air prison in d world. If u were subjected to d kinda life Israel subjected palestinians and gaza to, u will do worse that wat dey are doin today. They have been psychologically demoralized by d insincerity of d Israel gov, US, UN and d world.
Shine ur eye pls and reason qit open mind and stop swallowin all d lies Israel gov and theor media suporters tell.
FREE GAZA AND PALESTINE
eeerm.. why raining insults on me?.
I am never a supporter of Israel, I see em as any other country.
besides that my conversation you quoted was with someone else and we've understood each other's point.
I'll stop condemning anyone in this issue till I get the full n complete story n causes of this war.
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by adisarasaq(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
GoodSamaritan: HAMAS IS THE MOST UNWISE MAN I HAVE SEEN IN THIS WORLD.

HE IS JUST FIGHTING THE WIND. PLEASE, SOMEBODY SHOULD ADVISE HIM BEFORE HE WASTE THE LIVES OF ALL HIS CITIZENS IN IGNORANCE. HISTORY SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM THE OUTCOME OF THIS WAR

THE FEAR OF ISRAEL IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

ALL ISLAMIC NATIONS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE

There's a BIG curse on israel by Almighty Allah it shall surely come to pass
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Cubeet: 1:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Ibnsultan: The. US and its folks are shouting over syria,russia. But doin little to stop isreal from its genocide
The Hatred for Israeli is the beginning of downfall. The US knows this already
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Cubeet: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2014
adisarasaq:

There's a BIG curse on israel by Almighty Allah it shall surely come to pass
Israeli are Gods people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) / Little Boy Rocking Native Agbada Entertained Crowd With Zanku Dance Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.