Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Solution To Gaza - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Solution To Gaza (1443 Views)

A Song To Gaza People. Gaza Tonight. (quite Emosional) / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression / Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solution To Gaza by cloudstar: 5:01am On Aug 03, 2014
vedaxcool:

Ali r.a did say something about. Wise would lose arguement with an ignorant person. The truth remains very simple, and most christians on nairaland show how morally bankrupt they are, we wouldn't expect any better from hatheists as hate seems to be the basis of their thinking. The whole palestine issue started when christian tried eliminating jews (which they did in millions over the years) and then came up with a solution of sending them off to palestine, ever since then the same christians who succeeded in driving them away to Israel, have continued using spurious ideology in defending the continued theft and murder of palestine land and palestines generally. Christians would not mind defending homosexuals or even the devil if it spite muslims, that shows moral bankruptcy. My point u need not waste time on people who have been brainwashed to defend through lies, the state of Israel. I think we should focus more on what the op is saying, Re invigorating muslims mindset towards increasing our taqwa.

Increasing your taqwa? Are you deluded? You are a Sunni and you insult your Shia opponents here on NL yet you come here and speak of Christians killing Jews? Can you show me in the Bible where it is taught that the God of the Bible hates Jews and that Christians should kill Jews?
Re: The Solution To Gaza by cloudstar: 5:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Empiree:

Listen man, am not here for cheap (out of contest) propaganda. Keep your eyes wide open. The day Zionists go down the lizard's hole (hell), they will take you with them. If Israel is democratic, perhaps the allegation that her 3 citizens were killed by militants must have been investigated. Then provide evidence to back her claim. You don't go out bombing people on preconceived notion. Where is due process if Israel is the only democracy in the region?. Stupid flimsy excuses and so fourth."human shield" same crap we hear anytime rogue state commits fasad. Believe in whatever you want man. Truth stands clear from falsehood.

Omo, I would have engaged you constructively if you were objective; unfortunately, you are blinded by your hate for Israel and Jews - it's not surprising because the same hate is taught in the Quran and by Mohammad against Jews and Christians. I have said and will continue to say that peace between Palestinians and Israelis is a two party state solution. Until Hamas, Muslims and their supporters realize that Israel has every right to exist and accept it as such - the likes of what is happening in Gaza will pop it's head up again.

You can continue to wish for the day Israel will go down any hole. Una try in 1948 and were beaten like kids. Later in 1967, tiny Israel made a show of all Arab countries and defeated them. That wasn't enough, Syria and Egypt tried another stunt in 1973 and was woefully defeated and trashed. So, keep on wishing and acting stupi.d because of your groundless and baseless hate for Israel.

Israel is not like other coward states that will quiver in fear when Islamist and jihadist beat war drums. You act stupid and attack them, they respond back with more force. You kill one of them, they kill 100 of you. So while you continue your wishful thinking of Israel destruction; please realize that it will not happen in your generation or any other generation you can think of. One of my favorite words are from Abraham Lincoln - Be soft with soft people and hard with harder people. Your Muslim brothers should have realized this by now. You can't pick a fight and start complaining that your opponent is too strong and over-reacting. You threaten their cities, they level yours so next time you think before you start a fight.

2 Likes

Re: The Solution To Gaza by vedaxcool(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2014
vedaxcool:

Ali r.a did say something about. Wise would lose arguement with an ignorant person. The truth remains very simple, and most christians on nairaland show how morally bankrupt they are, we wouldn't expect any better from hatheists as hate seems to be the basis of their thinking. The whole palestine issue started when christian tried eliminating jews (which they did in millions over the years) and then came up with a solution of sending them off to palestine, ever since then the same christians who succeeded in driving them away to Israel, have continued using spurious ideology in defending the continued theft and murder of palestine land and palestines generally. Christians would not mind defending homosexuals or even the devil if it spite muslims, that shows moral bankruptcy. My point u need not waste time on people who have been brainwashed to defend through lies, the state of Israel. I think we should focus more on what the op is saying, Re invigorating muslims mindset towards increasing our taqwa.

Moving forward, How can this change be brought about?

4 Likes

Re: The Solution To Gaza by Empiree: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2014
@ vedaxcool, I got this post (in blue) from other website. And I supposed the poster is either christian or none. Her name is Kathy. Shouldn't focus be on this than natural reaction of people whose land was stolen by bunch of lunatics?. She posted this in response to Hollywood man who supports Israel. Barely no one on the thread responds to her effectively. Instead they resorted to insulting her. In my opinion, her questions are legitimate. So her post reads and I quote...

"A few simple questions:
"Why was Israel created in Palestine?"
"By whom?"
"Did they even consider the wishes, history and culture of the native Palestinian population at all?"
"Who gave them the right create a country where a native population had existed for eons?"
"How pompously arrogant do you have to be to do something like that?"
If Israel had been created in Uganda instead of in Palestine... Would Hamas exist? Would Gazans be firing rockets at themselves? Or would Ugandans now be the "terrorists" ?
If Israel took over 80% of the US instead of 80% of Palestine... Would liberty and freedom loving Americans sit aside moaning 'C'est La Vie'... (In English of course). Or would we fight for our rights with whatever we had at our disposal?
Perhaps it is time to stop denying the humanity and history of the Palestinians.
Perhaps it is time to look back at how this mess really started.
Perhaps it is time to wonder aloud "What would we settle for if someone took away our country, our freedom, our future, our history and our culture?"
Unless you eliminate all 6 million Palestinians, they will naturally continue to fight for their country, their freedom, their future, their history and their culture. As would you."
--Kathy

I honestly don't want to respond to cloud guy. I see no reason for that. Sounds like a clown. Now reading Kathy's comment, any right-thinking human being should dismiss claim that Philistine are violent. Focus should be on natural reaction to land grab.

2 Likes

Re: The Solution To Gaza by Empiree: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2014
@Tbaba, this is for you. I read your 2012 posts. I think the thread was initiated by LagosShia but I didnt get to finish it before i lost it. You said you believe in 1-State solution where both sides live side by side. How do you think this should work out?. What exactly do you mean by that?. I disagree with that. But let me read your strategy first before i comment further. I am in support of 2-State solution with each 100% independent. Let me stop here. Please do reply. Thanks
Re: The Solution To Gaza by BetaThings: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
mazaje:
Please don't accept reality. . Keep holding unto bogus religious mythology that has nothing to do with reality. . The Jews have established a state there. . The entire Arabic nations put together can not defeat them in a conventional war. ..
In 20 years, 200 years or 2,000 years?
Don't forget where China was 30 years ago
Japan made mincemeat of Russia 100 years ago and China during WWII
What is the reality today?

mazaje:
Even if they are to use atomic weapons Israel already have their own stockpiles and will throw back at them. . They will just end up obliterating each other. . there is NOTHING they arabs can ever do to them that is the reality. .
There are always THINGS that somebody who is violently and brutally pushed to the wall can do
Like you said, mutual annihilation is one
There are others - the human mind is creative

mazaje:
Not some bogus religious mythology that you guys have been indoctrinated with. . .The Jews are there to stay. . .
So why were the Israelis settled in the Middle East?
Why not Africa, Europe, Greenland or wherever else?

mazaje: Nothing you or any body can do about it. . .accept reality and solve the problem keep holding onto religious mythology and the Muslims will keep losing. . .that is the reality and reality is very different from religious beliefs. . .
For decades the Fatah was trying to negotiate while Israel was grabbing more and more land
Out of desperation, Hamas emerged with a militant strategy
So if you blame Hamas for being militant
What do you say about Fatah
They accepted the right of Israel to exist
What came out of it - nothing
Israel did not recognise Palestine
if Israel was so peaceful how come it has flouted countless UN resolutions?

2 Likes

Re: The Solution To Gaza by vedaxcool(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2014
Empiree: @ vedaxcool, I got this post (in blue) from other website. And I supposed the poster is either christian or none. Her name is Kathy. Shouldn't focus be on this than natural reaction of people whose land was stolen by bunch of lunatics?. She posted this in response to Hollywood man who supports Israel. Barely no one on the thread responds to her effectively. Instead they resorted to insulting her. In my opinion, her questions are legitimate. So her post reads and I quote...

"A few simple questions:
"Why was Israel created in Palestine?"
"By whom?"
"Did they even consider the wishes, history and culture of the native Palestinian population at all?"
"Who gave them the right create a country where a native population had existed for eons?"
"How pompously arrogant do you have to be to do something like that?"
If Israel had been created in Uganda instead of in Palestine... Would Hamas exist? Would Gazans be firing rockets at themselves? Or would Ugandans now be the "terrorists" ?
If Israel took over 80% of the US instead of 80% of Palestine... Would liberty and freedom loving Americans sit aside moaning 'C'est La Vie'... (In English of course). Or would we fight for our rights with whatever we had at our disposal?
Perhaps it is time to stop denying the humanity and history of the Palestinians.
Perhaps it is time to look back at how this mess really started.
Perhaps it is time to wonder aloud "What would we settle for if someone took away our country, our freedom, our future, our history and our culture?"
Unless you eliminate all 6 million Palestinians, they will naturally continue to fight for their country, their freedom, their future, their history and their culture. As would you."
--Kathy

I honestly don't want to respond to cloud guy. I see no reason for that. Sounds like a clown. Now reading Kathy's comment, any right-thinking human being should dismiss claim that Philistine are violent. Focus should be on natural reaction to land grab.

Interesting line of questions, the palestinians have through the PA tried to a peaceful path and it only guaranteed more loss of land, no one is hearing any hypocritical western voice calling for western military intervention, the situation is Palestine is the same with what Russia did in crimea.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To Gaza by Empiree: 2:50am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola And Muslims! / Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.