Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? (2037 Views)

If Ojukwus Aim Was Secession, Why Did He Occupy The Neutral South-south / Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties / Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Emessy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
The central bank of Nigeria is determined to boost the Countries financial capabilities and economy before the next elections and a bill has been passed to the House of Assembly over printing of The great General Of Biafra OJUKWU's picture on the upcoming N2000 naira note , votes are still being counted in the national assembly but as of currently The Majority which are Yorubas , Hausa and Other tribes have opposed it saying Lt con Ojukwu was nothing but a trouble maker

WWW.nighouseass.com//ojukwuN2000pic...
Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Descartes: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
"The Majority which are Yorubas , Hausa and Other tribes have opposed it saying Lt con Ojukwu was nothing but a trouble maker" grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those the War Lord decimated are now oppossing his face on the 'Nigeria' currency.
cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by prophetone(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
For putting 3 million innocent civilians in the line of fire of Nigerian Commandoes?

10 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
They can oppose whatever they want to but the fact remains that Ojukwu alongside Nzeogwu remain the finest soldiers Nigeria have had so far. Igbos leading the way since 600BC cool

13 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by chiefinalowo: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
There is nothing bad in having agbari ojuku on any currency note in biafra not on Nigerian currency.
If ibos a.k.a eboe-la like, they can have his full picture on 1,000,000 biafra currency.

Ire o!

31 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
NEVER , Ojukwu's name cannot be on #2000 ,they should rather put Dora Akuyile's

10 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by jjcbuthot: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
I will not touch any naira with a bigot picture on it... Sincerely, I will reject any naira note with Igbo Igbo on it

15 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by anago9010(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
chiefinalowo: There is nothing bad in having agbari ojuku on any currency note in biafra not on Nigerian currency.
If ibos a.k.a eboe-la like, they can have his full picture on 1,000,000 biafra currency.

Ire o!

damn laugh wan make I shiere.

7 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by oderemo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Unless Igbo kwenu is included. Wouldn't touch it for love or money
Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ojukwu's face does not even deserve to be in 1Kobo sef!

That blood thirsty and power hungry bearded man

19 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
See fear.

1 Like

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Descartes: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: Ojukwu's face does not even deserve to be in 1Kobo sef!

You sound like an Ondo man tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by size38: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Capital NO. Ojukwu's picture shouldn't be in any of our currency because he lived the life of a Terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by PhockPhockMan: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
jjcbuthot: I will not touch any naira with a bigot picture on it... Sincerely, I will reject any naira note with Igbo Igbo on it
May thunder fire you anyday you lay your filthy hand on any five hundred naira note.

7 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by jamest3(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
That face is some scary s.hit.

2 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by eluquenson(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
CBN should rather put Ojukwu's face on 2kobo coin grin

4 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by debetmx(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
No 1 million bill
Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Rikidony(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Any day i see that NIG.GA'S face on any naira then i do have to drop ma green passport angryangry

3 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by emekakelvin(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
I thought they said we are going cashless for ease and to prevent unnecessary theft from individuals when they are suspected from their victim__ Theif, pickpocketer and even household robbers.

As a matter of fact, printing new note wont solve the imminent problem which the upcoming election will usher, rather it will worsen it. If they really want Níg economy to be stable let them monitor the amount of money those politicans will waste during campaign and pla sanction when excess spending is being done.

Judging with the current issue at hand, putting ojukwu name on that new note will serve as solace to the ibos, but have they considered the outcome of such action. I hope they do know that the hausas' are angry due to the fact that Tafawa balewa name /face was put on the lowest denomination which is #5.

Let them think fast oh, because the Hausas' may come with claims that ojukwu inclusion in the #2000 was a stepping stone for jona victory in 2015__ If at all he wins sha

1 Like

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by englishmart(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Do we need #2000 note?

Nigerian government eh! Stealing and banking since 155 AD

Back to the topics

If There's anybody whose picture should be printed there, that person is ojukwu.
But if they decide to bias the issue, I'm readily available to have my picture printed there

SHIKENA
Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: Ojukwu's face does not even deserve to be in 1Kobo sef!

converted supporter of APC talking, old man go and rest

1 Like

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by laivwire(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
We don't even want N2000 note sef. Talk of increase in inflation and ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by saintneo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
[size=32pt]chai! there is God o! all these stupïd comments that is being shared here.....chai!

op, u really tried in creating this thread[/size]
Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by tobtap: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Emessy: The central bank of Nigeria is determined to boost the Countries financial capabilities and economy before the next elections and a bill has been passed to the House of Assembly over printing of The great General Of Biafra OJUKWU's picture on the upcoming N2000 naira note , votes are still being counted in the national assembly but as of currently The Majority which are Yorubas , Hausa and Other tribes have opposed it saying Lt con Ojukwu was nothing but a trouble maker

WWW.nighouseass.com//ojukwuN2000pic...
"great general"please stop insulting ojukwu himself ....he was a coward and a loser...he fled from war front and left his "beloved biafrians" for a life of luxury in ghana.....

3 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Lobolintin(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
jjcbuthot: I will not touch any naira with a bigot picture on it... Sincerely, I will reject any naira note with Igbo Igbo on it
aboki check 10naira and 500 naira , EZIN
Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by musiwa93: 12:34am On Aug 02, 2014
[b
Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by robinhoodd2(m): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2014
of course it should. next in line is Alhaji shekau. since d 2 of them are fighting for liberation of their people.

1 Like

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by Sloan: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2014
The eboelas from the South East region should put their Agbari beast ojuks on their currency in their country not Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by GPA5: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2014
WHEN THEY GET TO BIAFRAUDLAND IN THEIR DREAM, THEY SHOULD PUT HIS NAME ON THE Biafra MONEY

5 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by manck: 2:58am On Aug 02, 2014
[size=38pt]The best for the igbo people is to have their own money with Ojukwu on it and not to be looking for how Ojukwu will be on nigeria naira[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? by ideycraze: 5:01am On Aug 02, 2014
Scary

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari? / Jimi Agbaje Rally Cause Frustrating Traffic- Pictures / Engage In Evangelism Not In Politics - Adeboye Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.