Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,575 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps (4360 Views)

M / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Liability(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
kskpoundz: Op sorry bout dat.do xpect bein bully here cos dey ar fond of dt here.bak to d mater.seriously,a broken relationship is beter dan a broken marriage.so derefor,he's nt ur husband to b daz jst d fact.we so many tyms find oursef in lost & it seems d bst in our eyes.pls 4 ur own sake,remov evrytin dt got to do wit him frm ur lyf & mov on.gud luck
am feeling discouraged already by the comments and getting here. If i want to change the username am using now, how do i go about it? Please help
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by xynerise: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
By the time you start thinking of the high risk of Ebola virus, the danger of Boko haram getting to your area, what you will eat tomorrow, how your future will be like and if the world ends tomorrow, my dear you would have forgotten him and do something serious with your life. Sounds harsh but it helps cool

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by xynerise: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
You must be a first timer in the game of heartbreaks. Get wise or expect more in subsequent relationships.

Heartbreaks give you wisdom in your next relationship--Xynerise 2013
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by heatmeup(f): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
delishpot:
Try to keep yourself busy now. Learn hand work or any thing you are passionate about. Even if you are a student. Be in company of friends and don't rush into another relationship soon. Men can be mean most times if it was other way round you would have seen men trooping here to bash women.
Pele jare, God will judge him four you.
You self, nor dey give man ya money. Haha, forget all the bullshit men come here to yarn. You can drink Garri with a bf but don't make fried rice for him with your cash. He judges you by that. They are not too smart to appreciate help instead they will be wondering who gives you the money you are using to help him. Then he will think you are having an aristo somewhere.
Biko if he is broke, treck with him, drink garri with him, visit him in his tiny room near the toilet of the building but don't ever buy him a car, rent him a good house, cook him good meals etc
Haven't you noticed such babe's get dumped 90% of the time?
Men appreciate a woman that surfers with them not a woman that makes them enjoy. They are scared cos in their mind Amaka drinks Garri with them while oninye can't, she is always cooking expensive soup. chei if I marry Amaka now and get broke In future, she will stay and endure but oninye is used to good things of life, if I go broke she won't be able to cope.
That is how most men reason.
you are so on point

3 Likes

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by kskpoundz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Liability: am feeling discouraged already by the comments and getting here. If i want to change the username am using now, how do i go about it? Please help
. Yah I feel u bt I dnt knw if daz posible bt u can clear d topic to avoid anymor silly coments.jst go to modify,clear ur write up & replace it wit dot(.) If I can find out hw to chang ur usernam,I wil let u knw.jst b strong k?if u can go tru dis,u can go tru anytin else in lyf
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by laivwire(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Simply a case of liability leading to bankruptcy.

Sorry dear, let him be. He wasn't the 'one'. The real 'one' is on his way
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by fuckshit: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
FÜCK!!! FÜCKING shi/t happens. you got FÜCKED UP grin grin
FÜCKING do something to FÜCKING keep yourself FÜCKING busy. as FÜCKING much as FÜCKING possible spend time with friends, FÜCKING hangout. not going to be FÜCKING easy thou, just give it some FÜCKING time

FÜCKING learn from the previous FÜCKED UP relationship (FÜCKED UP errors)
FÜCKING use it to FÜCKING move your future forward grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by simplex2: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why do I feel you just want to get some attention with this fake story? You registered today and you've created 2 threads already. Here is the content of your second thread created barely an hour after this:

Liability: some people says, they enjoy it when a guy puts his big peenis inside them. But me i prefer when a guy sucks me very well, most especially my big br.eas.ts. I feel very sensitive and cum quickly when guys suck me harder.

Ladies and guys where do you prefer for you to get satisfied sexua,lly,?

Doesn't sound like one heart-broken bi't'ch. And that fake pix in ur profile sums it up!

Lies!
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Lobolintin(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
My dear... Have lost count of babes that broke my heart and those that I grounded there hearts... Just pull your self together and move on.... Okay
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Afrok(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Am very sorry to hear that... Don't worry dear u'll soon get over the heart break, become stronger, change to an asset and start breaking their (guys) hearts too. Not all bad girls were born bad, they were once good girls. So guys beware ooo coz someone might just be ready to pass the "vexology" on U as the next guy.
Some people keep saying "alot of relationships in school ends within the walls of the school", kinda TRUE sha. I stand to be corrected ...
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by tonytony208(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
If not because you insisted on "no insult", i would have said he dumped you because of your monicker "liability". I mean no man will wanna marry a liability. The best you can do with liability is to dump it! But since you said "no insult", i will not say you are liability. Ok?

because you give a man your virginity doesn't mean he will marry you. Mba. Your first love may never end up being your husband or wife; that's a fact of life. Sex is not love. because a man fvck you everyday doesn't mean he will fall in love with you; I mean a million and one pvssies are always available to be fvcked and yours is just one of them,so it is not that important to him.
Best you can do is to pick up the pieces of your life and move on. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Allow yourself to fall in love again. But this time around, don't just fall in love with your heart like most ladies do. Rather fall in love with your head. Think b4 you say yes. Don't even give him your honey pot to take a most sweet lick if he doesn't take you to the alter. While you wait, never be desperate. Look your best and enjoy life. Most importantly, remember your Creator in the days of your youth when the evil days have not come....
It is God who made us male plus female and he has prepared every woman for a man and vice versa. Ask God to direct you aright and he will answer your prayers believe me. It's gonna be ok.

2 Likes

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Go on with your life as the person God has destine for you is still very much alive, now that you've graduated work towards the next level of life, make yourself look beautiful and be happy, ok
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Frankenstein: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Na only you waka come? Video of the guy telling you that he doesn't want you anymore or.... you know the rest.
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by fulanigirl(f): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm really sorry for your heartache. There is really nothing much anyone can say that will make you feel better. But time heals all wounds and you will get through this wink
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by tempest01(m): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Sorry, guess you were a "liability" to him
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 02, 2014
so sorry dear, such is life n dont let it weih u down. it happens doh.
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by mstik(f): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2014
eyah, sorry. Don't worry,you'll find a better man.
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by charijee(f): 1:40am On Aug 02, 2014
@Op. is this a true story?
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Truckpusher(m): 3:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Stories that touches the heart. grin
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 02, 2014
sorry sad sad sad

girl, don't cry over him, he doesn't deserve ur tears.
if someone chooses to walk out of ur life, let dem go
be grateful, he has made way for a berra guy to come along
it takes time, i know. look forward, not back.

throw a party n be happy smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Summersland(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Emessy: Go out immeiately after sunrise in an open place , Get naked and swear for him on your body that nigga will never find peace
Hahahah! U b bad nigga oooo,epe ke
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by jhidey08(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Go_and_die. And dat's d way it'll b 4u. Jobless 1diot.

Nobody even took d tym 2 check her profile and c d authenticity of d story.
Dis is jst a crazy nigga who has been looking 4 admission 4 sum years nw. I don't blame u. He-goat.

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by jhidey08(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2014
fulanigirl: I'm really sorry for your heartache. There is really nothing much anyone can say that will make you feel better. But time heals all wounds and you will get through this wink
na lie. U neva c thick yoruba tribal mark? Tym no fit heal am o
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Move on..Its not the end of the world.
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Deapexboy(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Kpele,ndoooo, sori that if ur heart was broken...just get a super glue and glue it bak. Who won't even run away with dis kind of username..

But waitooooo...after all the years of being suck,bleep (any style),choping of ur money u brought frm dat guy dat live nxt to me....em dump you...dat dude must be heartless sha...

IF I HEAR!....just join the #teamhammers#

advice of a gud broda
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Sanguine(f): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Lady OP, so of all words in the world, the only word you could find or think of to use as a username is ''liability'' Because ''it's a faceless forum'' Smh! Shame on you! Funny indeed.
Get something doing, get a meaningful life for yourself. Stop being a liability!
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: am feeling discouraged already by the comments and getting here. If i want to change the username am using now, how do i go about it? Please help

You were his Liability.

In your next relationship try being an Asset
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: gosh, does it really work? Though i wouldnt like to wish him ill luck. I have human sympathy.

You won't tell us what you did to deserve dumping..

What was he always complaining about you ?
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by tosyne2much(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Emessy: Go out immeiately after sunrise in an open place , Get naked and swear for him on your body that nigga will never find peace
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... My belle ooooo
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2014
delishpot:
Try to keep yourself busy now. Learn hand work or any thing you are passionate about. Even if you are a student. Be in company of friends and don't rush into another relationship soon. Men can be mean most times if it was other way round you would have seen men trooping here to bash women.
Pele jare, God will judge him four you.
You self, nor dey give man ya money. Haha, forget all the bullshit men come here to yarn. You can drink Garri with a bf but don't make fried rice for him with your cash. He judges you by that. They are not too smart to appreciate help instead they will be wondering who gives you the money you are using to help him. Then he will think you are having an aristo somewhere.
Biko if he is broke, treck with him, drink garri with him, visit him in his tiny room near the toilet of the building but don't ever buy him a car, rent him a good house, cook him good meals etc
Haven't you noticed such babe's get dumped 90% of the time?
Men appreciate a woman that surfers with them not a woman that makes them enjoy. They are scared cos in their mind Amaka drinks Garri with them while oninye can't, she is always cooking expensive soup. chei if I marry Amaka now and get broke In future, she will stay and endure but oninye is used to good things of life, if I go broke she won't be able to cope.
That is how most men reason.

Lecturer !
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2014
emmydeep: @Op,
NEXT TIME DON'T BE A LIABILITY TO ANY MAN!

EVEN I, DON'T WANT A LIABILITY TOO.

MEN GENERALY HATES WOMEN THAT ARE LIABILITIES.

TRY TO BE AN ASSET SO THAT I CAN QUICKLY ASK YOUR HAND IN MARIAGE.

Gbam, some ladies will visit your house 10 times, they will not touch or arrange anything. Even if you are in the kitchen, they don't care, they will eat what you serve them, clean nyash and go home. Is that a woman ?

Nah man you wan marry ?
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by specimen23(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: my boyfriend of 2 years, broke my heart by telling he doesnt want me anymore. I cant believe that someone i sacrificed my all for, i gave him my virginity, i sometimes gave him my best by always encouraging him in his studies. I gave him money at times.

We just graduated from the same university.

Where do i start from? All even promised to marry me.
*sobs*

Am new in this forum. Please no insult. Just advise
@op....so sorry for the heartbreak.just advise u to shake it off,theres somtin better for u that u in d near future and theres a lot u can enjoy in ur life thats not attached to a man.use ur pain to discover somtin that u can do that gives joy to ur world witout expectin anytin back.it will surely back to in love beyond a hundred fold.dont immediately jump into another relationship...just make platonic friends(i.e wit opposite sex) and dont hate ur bf,u didnt lose him,he lost u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? / Why Females Do Cry After Sex / Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.