Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Need Suggestions, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Suggestions, Please Help (602 Views)

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / I Seek For Your Suggestions Please / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suggestions, Please Help by ellastic(f): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
I seriously need to forget my ex, we broke up 3months ago after dating for almost a year, and he seems to have moved on, but I dnt no how to do the same. Maybe perhaps the breakup came as a total surprise to me, I really wasn't expecting it. I no I need to move but honestly its been hard. I have been having this constant chest pain since we broke up and its giving cause for concern. nothing seems to make sense without him. Please any suggestions on how I can get him off my mind will be appreciated cause I have tried everything within my power.
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by immortalcrown(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is true love in action.
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by bravolyk(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
immortalcrown: This is true love in action.

u can say that again,@op try and get busy by doing things you love doing.Make sure you are always engaged in one activity or the other so as to avoid thinking.
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by jideomowunmi(f): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
bravolyk:

u can say that again,@op try and get busy by doing things you love doing.Make sure you are always engaged in one activity or the other so as to avoid thinking.

Even if she does all dat...she will still feel d same way...av been there before..
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by kskpoundz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seriously,its very obvious dat u luv him mor dan he does.anyways,its very normal u feel wat u ar feeln.just acept d fact dat he's gone 4 lyf & do ur bst to move on.get ursef engage wit activities,mak new frnds,delet al his pix,remov him frm al ur social netwrk,stop checkn on him on social media,spend much tym wit frnds & Family,alwas look good & if al dis didn't wrk,I need a psychologist or go bak & beg him until he acept u bak.bt dt wil b d greatest mistak u wil do,to beg 4 luv.
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by jideomowunmi(f): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
ellastic: I seriously need to forget my ex, we broke up 3months ago after dating for almost a year, and he seems to have moved on, but I dnt no how to do the same. Maybe perhaps the breakup came as a total surprise to me, I really wasn't expecting it. I no I need to move but honestly its been hard. I have been having this constant chest pain since we broke up and its giving cause for concern. nothing seems to make sense without him. Please any suggestions on how I can get him off my mind will be appreciated cause I have tried everything within my power.

Sweerie..u really need to try and always make urself happy..it comes from within..d dude is out there doing wa guys knows aw to do best...(club, getting high, and staffing whoever is around dem at da moment)..he is not even having a second thought abt u..so why r u hurting urself for no reason..if starting by disliking him will help..pls do..think of all his bad habits and all his flaws..and tell urself over and over again dat u were just too perfect for him...nobody shud make u feel dis way..he does not deserve u one bit... sad sad sad
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by jairusben(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Sweerie..u really need to try and always make urself happy..it comes from within..d dude is out there doing wa guys knows aw to do best...(club, getting high, and staffing whoever is around dem at da moment)..he is not even having a second thought abt u..so why r u hurting urself for no reason..if starting by disliking him will help..pls do..think of all his bad habits and all his flaws..and tell urself over and over again dat u were just too perfect for him...nobody shud make u feel dis way..he does not deserve u one bit... sad sad sad
gbam uve said it all..
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by ayamAJ(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Time u will get over it....m
Re: I Need Suggestions, Please Help by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
@OP
just because your ex seem to have moved on that doesnt mean he doesnt feel the same way you do. only time will help you heal and move on. some throw themselves into the arms of the first person that crosses their path, that doesnt mean that they are happy, its just a way to try to reboot their heart faster.
good luck!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Done Being A Good Girl - Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga For Dumping Her / The Wrong Me / Enough Of 10 This Or 50 That Threads Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.