Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (568326 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by obaayo2: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
BrainyBoi:

You no dey read wetin we dey talk sinz ni? Na fkup phone.

But if you want to dey carry power bank around like ashawo runs girl, dey fry egg with your phone, go buy am.
abi..i tire o.

mk d guy go buy infinix hot or tecno h6
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by obaayo2: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
iamlammy:
please....i ordered for infinix zero gold on konga...is it a good phone??...hp m nt gonna regret it??
bros wetin now...u just wasted ur money on sh!t.......its either u buy infinix hot or tecno h6
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gregswagzz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
If uu are in Benin I can help u secure a new zero for 24k,I made an order when it twas still 24:, but I got an HTC one instead so jus contact me if u want the zero befr Monday 08152923274
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by justiniyke29: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls where can I get the infinix zero 2gb ram and how much. Am in lagos
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2014
justiniyke29:
goto microstation in computer village
it costs 25k
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by BrainyBoi(m): 5:45am On Dec 18, 2014
justiniyke29:

Well, I wanna sell mine o. With screen protector and pouch. And its rooted
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by famozine1: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2014
But why did everybody hate infinix zero although the phone they hot but many people dislike the phone my brother is using Samsung s3 the phone they hot like lorry that have run many miles it seems infinix zero is hotter remember 1.4 octet core
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by okahdidi: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2014
famozine1:
But why did everybody hate infinix zero although the phone they hot but many people dislike the phone my brother is using Samsung s3 the phone they hot like lorry that have run many miles it seems infinix zero is hotter remember 1.4 octet core
The phone no dey hot again, the update has solved it well
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by henchyk(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
A lot of people displaying petty hatred over a quite decent device, I don't understand it. This phone goes for just 24 000 naira, has an octa core processor, a 2 gig ram space and an almost unlimited app storage space. Go ask Tecno users how much they're suffering due to the meager app space Tecno offers.

Yes the phone has a well documented list of issues, hell, my camera isn't even working anymore after I updated the phone but I never for one day regret buying this device. For its price, it's a steal. About the hotness you experience, it's quite common with most devices. Especially when you try to play all sort of HD games on it while running 3G with your WiFi and tethering on. Why won't your phone get hot? It's a 1.4ghz octa core processor for crying out loud so they can't use any thing more than a 2000mah battery except you want your phone to melt out of hotness. There's always a trade. If you're going to enjoy the sleekness and efficiency of this processor then the hotness is a little price to pay. Besides I heard the 9mb update really tried to lessen the hotness thing. You want to have a perfectly complete phone for 24000? Lol you are dreaming. Even the iPhone 6 that is 240k still has its issues. Some people complain it bends in their pocket. No phone is complete, you managed to get a device of this caliber at that price range and you're still complaining? My friend you should be greatful to infinix. If the battery life and hotness bothers you a lot, go buy a Samsung s5. And as for the infinix battery complains, putting my phone on edge and using the greenify app to automatically hibernate background apps have worked wonders. There are also simple android tricks you can use to conserve battery.

For me, infinix deserves credit for this device.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by J0nyb0y(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2014
henchyk:
A lot of people displaying petty hatred over a quite decent device, I don't understand it. This phone goes for just 24 000 naira, has an octa core processor, a 2 gig ram space and an almost unlimited app storage space. Go ask Tecno users how much they're suffering due to the meager app space Tecno offers.

Yes the phone has a well documented list of issues, hell, my camera isn't even working anymore after I updated the phone but I never for one day regret buying this device. For its price, it's a steal. About the hotness you experience, it's quite common with most devices. Especially when you try to play all sort of HD games on it while running 3G with your WiFi and tethering on. Why won't your phone get hot? It's a 1.4ghz octa core processor for crying out loud so they can't use any thing less than a 2000mah battery except you want your phone to melt out of hotness. There's always a trade. If you're going to enjoy the sleekness and efficiency of this processor then the hotness is a little price to pay. Besides I heard the 9mb update really tried to lessen the hotness thing. You want to have a perfectly complete phone for 24000? Lol you are dreaming. Even the iPhone 6 that is 240k still has its issues. Some people complain it bends in their pocket. No phone is complete, you managed to get a device of this caliber at that price range and you're still complaining? My friend you should be greatful to infinix. If the battery life and hotness bothers you a lot, go buy a Samsung s5. And as for the infinix battery complains, putting my phone on edge and using the greenery app to automatically hibernate background apps have worked wonders. There are also simple android tricks you can use to conserve battery.

nicely put

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by REX106(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
henchyk:

Yes the phone has a well documented list of issues, hell, my camera isn't even working anymore after I updated the phone but I never for one day regret buying this device. For its price, it's a steal. About the hotness you experience, it's quite common with most devices. Especially when you try to play all sort of HD games on it while running 3G with your WiFi and tethering on. Why won't your phone get hot? It's a 1.4ghz octa core processor for crying out loud so they can't use any thing more than a 2000mah battery except you want your phone to melt out of hotness. There's always a trade. If you're going to enjoy the sleekness and efficiency of this processor then the hotness is a little price to pay. Besides I heard the 9mb update really tried to lessen the hotness thing. You want to have a perfectly complete phone for 24000? Lol you are dreaming. Even the iPhone 6 that is 240k still has its issues. Some people complain it bends in their pocket. No phone is complete, you managed to get a device of this caliber at that price range and you're still complaining? My friend you should be greatful to infinix. If the battery life and hotness bothers you a lot, go buy a Samsung s5. And as for the infinix battery complains, putting my phone on edge and using the greenery app to automatically hibernate background apps have worked wonders. There are also simple android tricks you can use to conserve battery.

peepz de underappreciate the device

infinix rilly tried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jolaoshot(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Something similar happened to my infinix zero, I downloaded an app and I was notified by avast anti-virus that the file is corrupted, I didn't mind... After 2 hours my screen didn't respond, it just stood still, only the external keys responded..music won't play.. There was no way I could reboot ma phone, I had to hold the on/off key for 2mins... Then I scanned my phone and it worked fine...
henchyk:
Any other zero user having problems with the camera? Mine hangs and keeps showing a black screen when ever I open it. All the apps that use the camera are not working, eg Skype. Some forums online suggested it was a software or app glitch and that a hard reset or factory reset would fix it, I did everything yet no show. Even factory reset my phone. Sigh.

Sometimes the camera actually shows up and freezes up after a while. And when it does even the touch app won't work. I've cleared cache and I've done everything. There's a system update I haven't been able to download though. The 9.5mb update. Could it be what's causing this? Can someone help me upload the update? it's not that large. And my camera was working fine before I updated the 77mb update too. I don't know what else to do. Could it be a hardware problem?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kurupt01: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello guys, my update isn't flashing any help will be gratefully appreciated
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by just2endowed: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Do you need a power bank to stay power through out this festive season? visit the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1978478/romoss-solo-5-10000mah-capacity
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by slimsoul: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
My gud pple I de greet un...plz I HV problem wit my infinix x506 ,I went to my app I could not find all d apps I downloaded, I went to playstore to download dem bk BT is "uninstall" meaning DAT d app is still dia,plz does anyone has any idea of wia I can find d apps Plz I nid ur response. Tanks.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Perfect working TECNO p9 mini tab for sale. Contact Mr on 07064715146
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by slimsoul: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
plz I can't find my apps DAT I downloaded on my infinix x506 ,wen I went to playstore to download dem bk,Is showing uninstall,meaning DAT d app is still on d phone ? plz does any1 has any idea of wia I can find dem? .plz I can't find my apps DAT I downloaded on my infinix x506 ,wen I went to playstore to download dem bk,Is showing uninstall,meaning DAT d app is still on d phone ? plz does any1 has any idea of wia I can find dem? .plz I can't find my apps DAT I downloaded on my infinix x506 ,wen I went to playstore to download dem bk,Is showing uninstall,meaning DAT d app is still on d phone ? plz does any1 has any idea of wia I can find dem? .
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walesmurphy: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Guys pls i sent my infinix zero to carlcare office, at saham plaza, 2 weeks back, for screen replacement, up till now i was told its not been fixed. whats happening
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ndissle(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well or it feel into a bucket of water, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emperorizzy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please I need help o, my infinix zero has not been connecting to wireless networks ever since I updated my phone to their latest release, it's been saying authentication problem, please help
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emperorizzy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please I need help o, my infinix zero has not been connecting to wireless networks ever since I updated my phone to their latest release, it's been saying authentication problem, help
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akamo5:
goto microstation in computer village
it costs 25k
what?! u mean I can get this phone for 25k at MicroStation if I go tomorrow? I almost gave up on d phone when I tried ordering it from Kong and realised its been increased to about N40,000.

pls tell me you're serious!! I need dis phone oo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by akashi01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
booqee:
what?! u mean I can get this phone for 25k at MicroStation if I go tomorrow? I almost gave up on d phone when I tried ordering it from Kong and realised its been increased to about N40,000.

pls tell me you're serious!! I need dis phone oo
its 25k now
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
please guys I need urgent and sincere respond.....can I still get infinix zero for 25k at micro station computer village now. coz konga is showing 38k for the phone oooo...... and has anyone bought it for 25k recently?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by aranthes: 1:03am On Dec 19, 2014
splendinho:
Finally got my phone back, fixed and in perfect condition. Bought the Black Pouch from Banex plaza in abuja for 2000naira.. Really missed my Zero for 3weeks
I got mine today after 4 bricks; of which the last trip to Calcare lasted for 4 weeks, 5 days and about 14 hours. Really missed her
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by aranthes: 1:04am On Dec 19, 2014
abogjohn:
This fone is baby of life, am really enjoying it. I don hav a complain abwt d ba3 because i understand how a 1920mah battery will work in an octa-core processor, my gta san andreas, fifa 14, mc4, mc5, dead trigger 2, amazing Spider-Man 2, 9mm are working excellently. So I don't hav a problem wit this fone
Bro, Pls how did you unlock your fifa 14 without root to pay ask other game modes? Pls I need help
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by BrainyBoi(m): 4:10am On Dec 19, 2014
dorosola:
please guys I need urgent and sincere respond.....can I still get infinix zero for 25k at micro station computer village now. coz konga is showing 38k for the phone oooo...... and has anyone bought it for 25k recently?

I wanna sell mine with screen protector and pouch. Full package
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abogjohn(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2014
aranthes:

Bro, Pls how did you unlock your fifa 14 without root to pay ask other game modes? Pls I need help
Try search fifa 14 on Google playstore first it seem they hav remove it, but if u see it click on d fifa 14, u will see uninstall and open click open and when d game is open click on kick off and u will see purchase for €5.99 below dat price u will see check existing purchase, click on it and it will unlock but make sure u hav data and on ur 3g, and if u didn't see fifa 14 on playstore just open ur playstore and launch ur fifa normally and try d cheat hope it works or launch ur Google playstore minimize it and open ur fifa and follow d step
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by grudges: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Akamo5:
u av to put a space between AT and + b4 clicking on send
tnx, pls wc softwere can I use to root e phone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by bajeen(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Please how long does Zero's battery if someone browses a lot?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walesmurphy: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Pls who knows if the carlcare office at saham plaza in abuja, has parts already, sent my infinix zero there for screen replace since the past 2 weeks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
1one:

The major drawback on that phone is the battery.. 1920mah??...does kit Kat have some inbuilt battery optimizing ability?.. If not I think for all the specs it has, that battery won't take it anything more than 3hours on a full charge.
d fone batry is still ok,u mite just need to get a power bank.. dats d trend for most android now.i love infinix zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (249) (Reply)

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.