Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (570838 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! We work from 9:00-17:30 on Monday-Friday, and 9:00-14:00 on Saturday. Could you pls tell us which city and state you're living in now, so that we can provide you with the latest phone number of our service center there. Thank you!
Ibadan and der number is 08172005296. Its been switched off for almost 2weeks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Ibadan:Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296. Pls try to call before you go there, and our working period is: 9:00-17:30 on Monday-Friday and 9:00-14:00 on Saturday. Thank you!
I said the number is always switched off. You can try calling it yourself

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Ibadan:Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296. Pls try to call before you go there, and our working period is: 9:00-17:30 on Monday-Friday and 9:00-14:00 on Saturday. Thank you!
The number is always switched off. Have u tried calling it yourself?!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2015
walex1991:

The number is always switched off. Have u tried calling it yourself?!
Pls tell us your phone number if it's convenient for you, or you can add us in Facebook: Carlcare Service Center and send you phone no. to our inbox. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Neyoalao(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Even after restoring factory settings this update is still Dere..... Anyway out it drains battery fast
Cc carlcaresophia
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Neyoalao:

Sorry oh what course are u studying I happen to be in funaab too
. computer science.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Pls tell us your phone number if it's convenient for you, or you can add us in Facebook: Carlcare Service Center and send you phone no. to our inbox. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
ummmm,so no backup file for d 1gb/8gb version!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mostgraceful111: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Capableben:

did it come with a memory card?

micro sim, 16gb internal memory with space for sd card
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Neyoalao(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Simran94:
. computer science.
Same college with me.... Co-pays... Will pm you
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
luxempati:

Your price is on the high side, I live in I-Ode bt currently in Warri.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by okitaiji(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls can sombody tell me how much is d infinix Zero... and how can i get it in abuja. tnx
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ebuka144(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
ummmm,so no backup file for d 1gb/8gb version!!
i ve d backup file
but ur nt geting it
since u dont no hw to act well
n its my own fone backup
1.20gb file
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
....need zero's backup 1gb/8gb version, and I've gotten it,so dis dude up dere can die...otè
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mrmesh: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bro pls give me the link to download the backup
Lincoln8275:
I bricked my Infinix hot x507 and I've backed up someone else's rom through android recovery, please I need a stock rom to flash it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
. The line is still switched off
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Neyoalao:
Even after restoring factory settings this update is still Dere..... Anyway out it drains battery fast
Cc carlcaresophia
Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to help you solve this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2015
luxempati:

Your price is on the high side, I live in I-Ode bt currently in Warri.
. and how much do you propose I sell it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2015
GabrielShaze:

No I wasnt cool
I'm meant to get the phone by this week ending ( I was told it was going to take 2 weeks to get it repaired)
Will let you know when I get it back.
. did you call them before taking your phone or you just took it there.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GabrielShaze(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Simran94:
. did you call them before taking your phone or you just took it there.

I called after getting their contact from a Carl care representative here on NL. Either way, I believe they will still receive it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by UcGadaz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
how do I remove the keyboard tone and vibrations?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by TeamLightSkin(f): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dis fone is d stupidest fone ever, my bff's own fell n d screen cracked right in front of me, now my okponu sis wants to buy it again even after all I've told her abt it n showing her this thread. Pls how can I stop her from burning 27k?
I'm thinking of Taking her 2 cele 4 deliverance. Any suggestions??

*40% DISCOUNT ALERT!*
click d links in my signature & website to get an amazing 40% discount on KOJIE SAN lotion, face cream, soap, Dream white soap, Papaya soap & the very scarce Kojie san SERUM or simply search for it on Dealdey
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by toideve(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
davthom:
if you want your infinix zero 2 be smoother and faster all u nid 2 do is change ur runtime from dalvik to art.art is the new runtime used by lollipop(though initially started and tested on 4.4).2 change to art u must 1st activate the developer option by going to setting-about phone-and tap build number 7 times until it says u are now a developer.now go to dev option in setting and change select runtime from dalvik to art and enjoy a smoother android experience.note;not all apps are compatible with the art runtime but with lollipop already released by Google most apps should already be updated

if you still like your zero, pls do not try this! Your phone will boot till eternity. i just recovered from this.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abbacool(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
okitaiji:
pls can sombody tell me how much is d infinix Zero... and how can i get it in abuja. tnx
27k call me on 07060518510 if u are interested
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jazz04(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
I put my etisalat sim and tried to get my 500mb. but its saying the device has already been used for the offer... what the solution?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by olaAce: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls help me i can't use lucky patcher on my infinix zero and it's been rooted and SuperSU is installed, if I try to patch any app it keeps saying "don't have access to sd card from root pls update it binary or SuperSU* and I have upgraded all .. cry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by just2endowed: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
olaAce:
Pls help me i can't use lucky patcher on my infinix zero and it's been rooted and SuperSU is installed, if I try to patch any app it keeps saying "don't have access to sd card from root pls update it binary or SuperSU* and I have upgraded all .. cry

could be ur msd card. power off ur device and hold power for 5 sec till it turn off...remove ur sd card and place it back inside. power ur phone again and try lucky pacher

mean while...get ur genuine Sd card class 10 with super speed in writing speed

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/7
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mostgraceful111: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
UcGadaz:
how do I remove the keyboard tone and vibrations?

visit bbs.infinixmobility.com to find solution to issues like this. The process is described there.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
jazz04:
I put my etisalat sim and tried to get my 500mb. but its saying the device has already been used for the offer... what the solution?

No solution. Someone had already sampled your phone with an Etisalat SIM before you. grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lincoln8275: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
mrmesh:
Bro pls give me the link to download the backup
. I don't av
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
TeamLightSkin:
Dis fone is d stupidest fone ever, my bff's own fell n d screen cracked right in front of me, now my okponu sis wants to buy it again even after all I've told her abt it n showing her this thread. Pls how can I stop her from burning 27k?
I'm thinking of Taking her 2 cele 4 deliverance. Any suggestions??

Abeg, leave your sis alone. She sabi good tin. Infinix Zero 2gb/16gb version is a solid phone, provided you don't drop it on a hard concrete floor, cuz that is asking for trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.