Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (570078 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
brizzle116:
I helped my dad to order this phone... Now the phone switches off after calling someone and no answer... Until it's switched on again... I don't even know how to tell him this phone has a problem.. But please is there a way to fix this phone's problems?? Please urgent reply
Take it to Carl Care.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2015
gonaij:
U gat any issues? Call now
Do you have any info on the infinix zero pro that's yet to be released??
Like specifications.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sleekier(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello Infinix Zero users . I've got goodnews for you all. If you stay in Lagos and you have a broken touchpad (digitalizer) or a broken screen or even the back glass, you can get it fixed the same day. I am a phone Engineer and you can reach me on 08038603994 and also on whatsapp via the same number. You will be happy after the job is done.

adamspee:

i had an experience with this guy, i took my infinix zero for broken screen replacement, at ikeja, to be honest with you i am not satisfy with the work he did for me, you guys intending to visit him for broken screen replacement , be inform that you are not getting a gorilla glass, he is going to fix ordinary glass for you. by then the beauty of infinix zero has gone, and secondly the sensor is not working perfectly again, for instance when making a call the phone goes on sleep mode, normally when you remove the phone from your ear the screen suppose to come up so that you see your last call duration and amount charge, but after the guy worked on my infinix zero, when making call the phone goes on sleep mode and when i drop the call, i have to press the power button b4 the screen can come alive and i paid him N6500, inshort i regreted , i would have exercise patient with carre care, well i have moved on, i will just dash the set to my younger ones.

Mine is jst a very bad experience with d guy, apart frm d cheap screen with a very poor sensitivity dat he used, d screen sensor and wake gesture is gone.
The worst of it is dat he tampered with my back camera.. I dnt want to say dat he changed it. D front camera, 2mp, is nw clearer dan d back camera, 13mp. I complained to him, he only apologised and said nothing after. I had to take it to anoda Engr today dat confirmed it dat somebody had touched d back camera.
I used to use barcode scanner b4 but now d barcode scanner is no more working because d Camera can not Auto-focus again. I blame myself for patronising d guy!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
peterlowo:
I bourght an Infinix Zero Phone though Konga online stores on 26/10/2014, the phone dropped on the floor and does not power on, i took it carlcare on 4/3/2015 for repair, i was not provided any update, i was calling almost every day, at a point, someone told me there is no material for now and on friday 17/4/2015, alsmot two month, i called again and one of theire agent now said i should come and re-represent the phone for repair afresh, when i got to thier call centre at Digita house, computer village, all away from Apapa, only to be told that it can't be fixed, there is no battery now. This is sadning about infinix company, a phone under warranttee. I collected it and left, but I ave vow to let people know how this chinese companies just rip us off.

How would i get it sorted
your issue will be sorted soon, sorry for the inconvinces
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
peterlowo:
Hello gonaij,
you didn't reply to the details of my Infinix Zero i provided since morning.
Peter
sorry what is the problem
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Debbyray:
Fellow nairalander,i want to port from blackberry to android and am considering going f☺я̩̥̊ tecno S7 or infinix zero.pls which one is ok?rilly need a candid advice
you can go for Infinix
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
peterlowo:
what would i do with my infinix zero not powering on i reported yesterday, the infinix carlcare said it's battery issue and the phone is still under warranttee, please help me out, don't allow be cheated the way infinix want to do me o.
please I want a clear view of your problem
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
alabi484:

Ion av reciept o.... And my ba3 drains lyk mad
okay,you can try to stop other mean of charging such as laptop USB etc.. also remove unnecessary application and see if it continues to consume
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
splendinho:

can you deliver to idah, kogi state am ordering for someone
Whatsapp or call 080288888781 to purchase
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
bijelee:
Hi Fellow nairalanders! Please I need help with my Infinix Zero phone, for the past two days my phone battery drains unusually without little or no activity done on the phone. The recent one was yesterday nite, with 67% left, I put the phone on Airplane to sleep only to wake up after 5 hours to meet 5%. Please anyone with experience of such or advice should assist. Thanks.
try to visit carlcare closest to you, she will provide you the address cc: carlcare
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
brizzle116:
I helped my dad to order this phone... Now the phone switches off after calling someone and no answer... Until it's switched on again... I don't even know how to tell him this phone has a problem.. But please is there a way to fix this phone's problems?? Please urgent reply
cc carlcare
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Do you have any info on the infinix zero pro that's yet to be released??
Like specifications.
Infinix zero pro specs is not yet released! stay tuned
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by darmhey(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2015
please, I was trying to change my imei after reading through the post and I got this reply 'this command is not allowed in user build' when I sent command, can anyone help please?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by makzeze: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
how do i delete a contact number on infinix x507?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Atundex: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls, help oo, my phone is selecting area to bring up mobile network, it doesn't bring network in some Street again where it always bring it before
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by isaiahmic007: 5:19am On May 01, 2015
please I want to ask for d solution to the problem am facing with my infinix hot phone.I upgraded the system soft wear and now the phone goes off most times during a call or after a call.what can I do plz.thanks a lot.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by isaiahmic007: 5:20am On May 01, 2015
please I want to ask for d solution to the problem am facing with my infinix hot phone.I upgraded the system soft wear and now the phone goes off most times during a call or after a call.what can I do please.thanks a lot.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fiilosofer(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2015
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by oooopss(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
We're very sorry for this kind of problem, could you pls tell us your phone number, IMEI number and work order number so that we can inform our colleagues to check it and then help you solve the problem. Thank you!

Good morning. Please my infinix indicates that it is charging however it doesn't retain the current going I.e it doesn't charge. Any solution to this? Urgent response pls thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Judek2(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2015
The problems of this infinix is million much..
You guys should port to innjoo and have some peace of mind..
Infinix zero is just a zero performance phone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnpaulbuddy(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2015
I have A̶̲̥̅ broken screen,I will be going to carlcare today...I just want to know how much I can budget for it and how long they will get it done...awaiting quick response
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by oooopss(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2015
mostgracious19:
The fone is still under warranty and the not charging must have been caused by power surge.Got the said amount when I called ur ikeja office.

Hi did u fix the phone? How much did it cost? Urgent reply pls thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Debbyray: 10:01pm On May 01, 2015
gonaij:
you can go for Infinix

Pls which 1 is ok out of this 2?infinix zero nd hotnote
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2015
sleekier:

Mine is jst a very bad experience with d guy, apart frm d cheap screen with a very poor sensitivity dat he used, d screen sensor and wake gesture is gone.
The worst of it is dat he tampered with my back camera.. I dnt want to say dat he changed it. D front camera, 2mp, is nw clearer dan d back camera, 13mp. I complained to him, he only apologised and said nothing after. I had to take it to anoda Engr today dat confirmed it dat somebody had touched d back camera.
I used to use barcode scanner b4 but now d barcode scanner is no more working because d Camera can not Auto-focus again. I blame myself for patronising d guy!

YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST TAKE YOUR FONES TO CARLCARE AND STOP LOOKING FOR SHORT CUTS AND PATRONISING FONE REPAIRERS ON NAIRALAND. EVEN IF YOUR INFINIX SPENDS A MONTH AT CARLCARE AND THEY BILL YOU MORE, AT LEAST YOU ARE SURE OF GETTING A FONE DATS AS GOOD AS NEW. CARL CARE IS THE ONLY AUTHORISED REPAIRE/AFTER SALES SERVICE OF INFINIX FONES.
I REMEMBER WHEN MY TECNO PHANTOM A2 HAD A CRACKED SCREEN, I TOOK IT TO CARLCARE AND MY FONE SPENT ALMOST A MONTH THERE BCOZ DEY DIDNT HAVE THE SCREEN IN STOCK. WHEN IT WAS REPAIRED, THE FONE WAS AS GOOD AS NEW. YOU WONT EVEN DETECT THE SCREEN HAD BEEN CHANGED. IT WAS LIKE FACTORY NEW FONE. TWO MONTHS AFTER DAT, MY FONE FELL AGAIN AND THE SCREEN CRACKED. I TOOK IT TO COMPUTER VILLAGE TO GET IT REPAIRED BCOZ I DID NOT WANT TO STAY LONG WTOUT A FONE. THE FONE WAS REPAIRED THERE BUT IT STARTED HAVING ISSUES. THE SENSOR WAS NO MORE WORKING, NOTIFICATION LIGHT STOPPED WORKING, THE SCREEN WASNT SENSITIVE ANYMORE ETC. I REGRETTED MY DECISION REPAIRING THE FONE AT COMPUTER VILLAGE. ITS BETTER FOR UR FONE TO SPEND A MONTH AT CARLCARE AND YOU HAVE PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU COLLECT IT, THAN TO HAVE A FONE REPAIRED FAST AT COMPUTER VILLAGE OR BY A NAIRALAND FONE REPAIRER AND THE FONE IS USELESS AFTERWARDS.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2015
happy birthday to my Infinix zero as it turns six month old today......am loving this phone

#happybirthday
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:51am On May 02, 2015
Debbyray:

Pls which 1 is ok out of this 2?infinix zero nd hotnote
Both are okay.
Two weeks old Infinix hot one for sale

Gold with black face. All accessories intact, phone working fine.

Lagos residents only. 07067575100
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Debbyray: 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Both are okay.
Two weeks old Infinix hot one for sale

Gold with black face. All accessories intact, phone working fine.

Lagos residents only. 07067575100

I knw its okkk,bt which 1 shud i go 4 out of †ђξ 2?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
Debbyray:

I knw its okkk,bt which 1 shud i go 4 out of †ђξ 2?
I prefer hot note sha.

No complain yet from any hot note user. Check out the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2183355/infinix-hot-note-x551-jims/101#2183355.3246

The phone is bomb. Talk about 40hrs battery life. wink
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by darepoju(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2015
Simran94:
Was able to change my zero imei without rooting my phone thanks to a friend. I can now subscribe to GLO bis
what version pls..16gig or 8 gig..cos my 16 gig version is not working
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:07am On May 03, 2015
darepoju:
what version pls..16gig or 8 gig..cos my 16 gig version is not working
. 16gb also. Just download mobile uncle tools
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2015
gonaij:
you can go for Infinix
Wateva u do...don't buy infinix zero
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Judek2(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2015
walex1991:
Wateva u do...don't buy infinix zero

supported.. Innjoo note or innjoo one is a better alternative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (249) (Reply)

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.