Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (570900 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by shyna22(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2015
morning everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Infinix zero 16gb 2gb ram version black with smart cover.mint condition 20k very negotiable call 08030421056 or whatsapp
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by hazard1759(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2015
hello guyz,I'm using infinix zero 16GB version...Some parts of my screen all of sudden have become unresponsive. d top half of d screen.pls help!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2015
hazard1759:
hello guyz,I'm using infinix zero 16GB version...Some parts of my screen all of sudden have become unresponsive. d top half of d screen.pls help!!!
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2015
hazard1759:
am facing d same problem too
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello peeps, plz how much will it cost to replace a broken back glass on infinix zero at carlcare?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
madgoat:
Hello peeps, plz how much will it cost to replace a broken back glass on infinix zero at carlcare?
Hi! Pls counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by hazard1759(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Makurdi Benue state
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
hazard1759:
Makurdi Benue state
My Benue brother no service center there o. But don't take it to road side o
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2015
hazard1759:
Makurdi Benue state
Sorry we don't have service center in Makurdi now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Shop 14, Ndupet Plaza Kiala Street, High Level Makurdi 08136169244. Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by opatzy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please guys I bricked my infinix zero and it has been unbricked by a phone repairer but now the phone doesn't bring network. please guys how do I go about it...somebody should please help me out here(I have just used that phone for a week when it got bricked and they still can't fix it till now
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mallamai(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Pls guys hw can i fix my infinix zero Gold camera its whitish
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Pls advice....
Between infinix zero2 or infinix hot not pro
Which one is advisable to buy. Based on usage, (user reviews) pls. ..
The difference, in terms of specifications and value
Tanx..
Another product of similar spec can b suggested also...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by edusucces(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2015
shyna22:
morning everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all
Pls add me on telegram 08067067022
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnpaulbuddy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Makurdi now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Shop 14, Ndupet Plaza Kiala Street, High Level Makurdi 08136169244. Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!
please will carl care open tomorrow been public holiday??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2015
johnpaulbuddy:
please will carl care open tomorrow been public holiday??
Sorry we don't open on public holiday, pls try to go after the holiday. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Mallamai:
Pls guys hw can i fix my infinix zero Gold camera its whitish
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleauges to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by opatzy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please guys I bricked my infinix zero and it has been unbricked by a phone repairer but now the phone doesn't bring network. please guys how do I go about it...somebody should please help me out here(I have just used that phone for a week when it got bricked and they still can't fix it till now.Thanks in advance
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
opatzy:
Please guys I bricked my infinix zero and it has been unbricked by a phone repairer but now the phone doesn't bring network. please guys how do I go about it...somebody should please help me out here(I have just used that phone for a week when it got bricked and they still can't fix it till now
Whatsapp 08035315886
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Anyone with the OTA update.zip file? Pls upload I really need it and the Infinix zero whatsapp group pls add me 08035315886
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by noble4d(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Guys abeg add me to infinix zero whatsapp group.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by daremarvell: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Still in the festive mood, get ur order delivered to your doorstep free from Jumia sales consultant. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 to help place your order fast and free. Promo ends 2mao. So hurry up
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Richiy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please how do I go about replacing my phone battery? It's draining very fast these days.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
iykes10:
Ebuka add me to dy whatsapp group 08162689925
ebuka pls add me to the group 08035315886
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by shyna22(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
kennykendo:

ebuka pls add me to the group 08035315886
d WhatsApp group had full we only on telegram
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
mrdeey:
Please, how long wud it take Carlcare to fix my phone? I droped it with them for about 2weeks now. Getting disturbed already.

call d number on the form they gave u and asked if ur fone is ready. but i tink it takeslike 2 weeks for carlcare to fix fones
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mercee1: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2015
hey everyone. my sim tray got stuck. had it fixed at carlcare last month. all networks have good signals n the phone, except glo. this same glo sim has excellent reception on other phones though. ive called glo customer care severally, and I keep getting the same response that there's nothing wrong with my line.
ive thought of so many reasons why this is but cant really conclude. could it be that d sim wasn't properly cut for usage n infinix zero?...cos a tiny part of the gold connector area at the very edge of the sim was cut. BUT...it was working well b4 I got my phone fixed. y wont it work now?
im really confused now.pls help me out people! and thanks already.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2015
mercee1:
hey everyone. my sim tray got stuck. had it fixed at carlcare last month. all networks have good signals n the phone, except glo. this same glo sim has excellent reception on other phones though. ive called glo customer care severally, and I keep getting the same response that there's nothing wrong with my line.
ive thought of so many reasons why this is but cant really conclude. could it be that d sim wasn't properly cut for usage n infinix zero?...cos a tiny part of the gold connector area at the very edge of the sim was cut. BUT...it was working well b4 I got my phone fixed. y wont it work now?
im really confused now.pls help me out people! and thanks already.
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone back to our Carlcare and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chukkie360: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Please add me to infinix zero whatsapp group 07031201620

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.