Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,958 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Am About To Tie Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tie Her (2810 Views)

Confab: Two Lovers (delegates) To Tie The Nuptial Knot Soon / When Is The Best Time To Tie The Knot / Mikel Obi Set To Tie The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Girls dey phuck up...
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by sammer4life(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
dump her nah
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by kayboy4y(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
U're Confused already cos "ur Love no dey last" let her dump d dum.b in u.

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
kayboy4y: U're a confused man. [b][/b]

Thank you Sir..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
kayboy4y: U're Confused already cos "ur Love no dey last"

Is that the only thing you saw there ?

Oga, I don't want to sleep with my future wife before marriage..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Afrok(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hehe... Eleyi gidi gan n undecided. I was waiting to read peoples advise but dem never come with their advices, what I'll say is that if U truly meet ur wife nothing can or will stop U from marrying her even ur so-called stringent reasons. I believe there is time for everything, once it is time and U are with the right person, am pretty sure everything will work out just fine even in the midst of strong excuses wink. I stand to be corrected plz...
In Sound Sultan's voice "baby Oko won lo de ooo, bobo aya won lo de (baby husband is scarce, bobo wife is scarce.) cheesy
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by BoiledCorn: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Polygamy is the way
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Afrok: Hehe... Eleyi gidi gan n undecided. I was waiting to read peoples advise but dem never come with their advices, what I'll say is that if U truly meet ur wife nothing can or will stop U from marrying her even ur so-called stringent reasons. I believe there is time for everything, once it is time and U are with the right person, am pretty sure everything will work out just fine even in the midst of strong excuses wink. I stand to be corrected plz...
In Sound Sultan's voice "baby Oko won lo de ooo, bobo aya won lo de (baby husband is scarce, bobo wife is scarce.) cheesy

I agree with you.

At least I can still rememeber that this very girl who is in 300 level now has a very close friend/coursemate who got married in 100 level. What makes her think she is wiser than her close friend who already has two kids ?
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by laivwire(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Someone has to give. Either she marries you now, you wait or you part ways. Simple
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Afrok(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
okparaugo:

I agree with you.

At least I can still rememeber that this very girl who is in 300 level now has a very close friend/coursemate who got married in 100 level. What makes her think she is wiser than her close friend who already has two kids ?
hmmm... That I can't answer, but what I know is that if something will work out, everything will definitely fall into the right spaces. It's simple "eni to Lori ko ni fila, eni to ni fila ko Lori" (person wey get head no get cap, person wey get cap no get head).

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
laivwire: Someone has to give. Either she marries you now, you wait or you part ways. Simple

Thank you..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Doyensky: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Huh
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Doyensky: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
So, cos u've met her and u love her, d nxt tin is marriage. Thnk dey say true love waits. If marriage is d nxt tin on yr agenda and nt d nxt tin on her's, she shud sacrifice it on d altar of 'yr love dt u said dosnt last'? U nid to grow up criously. If i wer to b ur gal, i'l follow my dream, n get a beta man dt wil apprc8 me wen i'm eventually ready, so cos ur ex is stil single dosnt mean she'l also be afta dumpin ur sori ass, so u thnk u r doin her a fav4 by marryin her. Wot a shallow way of thnkin

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tie Her by sammoe(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seems you've made up your mind to dump her.

U need dustbin?
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Doyensky: So, cos u've met her and u love her, d nxt tin is marriage. Thnk dey say true love waits. If marriage is d nxt tin on yr agenda and nt d nxt tin on her's, she shud sacrifice it on d altar of 'yr love dt u said dosnt last'? U nid to grow up criously. If i wer to b ur gal, i'l follow my dream, n get a beta man dt wil apprc8 me wen i'm eventually ready, so cos ur ex is stil single dosnt mean she'l also be afta dumpin ur sori ass, so u thnk u r doin her a fav4 by marryin her. Wot a shallow way of thnkin

We met since 2011, we got serious 6 months ago..

I am not a new person to her... She even reminded me tasks we undertook together in 2012 which i have totally forgotten.

Are you okay now ?

Nah una dey keep man make him dey cater for your needs, tomorrow you stop picking his calls because you have seen another person.. seriously she is asking me to wait till December 2015.

Let her face her books, let me face my future wife.

Do you know that when you are talking to an understanding person, you know deep down in your mind ? Not someone who says to you, " I have given you date nah "..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by finditng: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2014
okparaugo:
We met since 2011, we got serious 6 months ago..
I am not a new person to her... She even reminded me tasks we undertook together in 2012 which i have totally forgotten.
Are you okay now ?
Nah una dey keep man make him dey cater for your needs, tomorrow you stop picking his calls because you have seen another person.. seriously she is asking me to wait till December 2015.
Let her face her books, let me face my future wife.
Do you know that when you are talking to an understanding person, you know deep down in your mind ? Not someone who says to you, " I have given you date nah "..

Young man...she doesn't want you or she has her eye on some guy whom incase he doesn't take her, she'll fall back to you....If she really wants you and education really is her headache, she'll suggest introduction or family introduction.....so all intentions are known and made clear.....If you ask any woman for marriage @ this time despite all odds of Economic meltdown, moral disregard, marital difficulties and your will is met with some frivolous date pick in the future...better move.. And find someone who's ready and better....there's always someone out there with better to offer when chicken heads begin to feel fly with themselves.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Dygeasy(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2014
finditng:

Young man...she doesn't want you or she has her eye on some guy whom incase he doesn't take her, she'll fall back to you
Seriously that's all you could make of the story? undecided
If she really wants you and education really is her headache, she'll suggest introduction or family introduction.....so all intentions are known and made clear.....
We all have priorities and hers is her education while his is marriage. Marriage for a guy is different from that of a lady. A lady's marriage depends wholly on her family while for a guy you could just tell your family you want to get married and then go ahead. You could propose to a lady for all anybody cares, if her parents don't consent, it's either you leave her or elope or wait. So the girl here might be considering many things. Ask the OP here if he knows if the girl has any other plans after her Bsc. I doubt it. There's proposal stage, after getting a yes then you plan the wedding. One step at a time.
If you ask any woman for marriage @ this time despite all odds of Economic meltdown, moral disregard, marital difficulties and your will is met with some frivolous date pick in the future...better move.. And find someone who's ready and better....there's always someone out there with better to offer when chicken heads begin to feel fly with themselves.
_Bullshit and shut the F up!

Some ladies are really not desperate for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2014
finditng:

Young man...she doesn't want you or she has her eye on some guy whom incase he doesn't take her, she'll fall back to you....If she really wants you and education really is her headache, she'll suggest introduction or family introduction.....so all intentions are known and made clear.....If you ask any woman for marriage @ this time despite all odds of Economic meltdown, moral disregard, marital difficulties and your will is met with some frivolous date pick in the future...better move.. And find someone who's ready and better....there's always someone out there with better to offer when chicken heads begin to feel fly with themselves.

Thank you sir.

This is the mature advice I received from older men and women in 2012 when the first girl misbehaved.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Seriously that's all you could make of the story? undecided
We all have priorities and hers is her education while his is marriage. Marriage for a guy is different from that of a lady. A lady's marriage depends wholly on her family while for a guy you could just tell your family you want to get married and then go ahead. You could propose to a lady for all anybody cares, if her parents don't consent, it's either you leave her or elope or wait. So the girl here might be considering many things. Ask the OP here if he knows if the girl has any other plans after her Bsc. I doubt it. There's proposal stage, after getting a yes then you plan the wedding. One step at a time.
_Bullshit and shut the F up!

Some ladies are really not desperate for marriage.

Oga, ebi like say ladies never deceive you before into thinking you are in a relationship with them and later you discover nothing was going on.

It happens often in relationships without intimacy. This lady might just like your face and company and needs someone to care for her financial needs.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Dygeasy(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
okparaugo:

Oga, ebi like say ladies never deceive you before into thinking you are in a relationship with them and later you discover nothing was going on.

It happens often in relationships without intimacy. This lady might just like your face and company and needs someone to care for her financial needs.
pfff!

You're just making excuses.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Dygeasy: pfff!

You're just making excuses.

Sir, I am not making an excuse.

I told you I knew her since 2011. She is the evasive and lieing type of girl. No visits till this 2014. She plays pranks too.

I told her early when she became serious that I had my eye on December 2014. She said no problem. All of a sudden she is telling me December 2015.

Don't you smell a fish ? I smell a snake.

In fact she is more beautiful than any other lady I see around. She is also a very happy personality to be with. She knows people want spending time with her. She also plays on my emotions. I won't tell you everything.

So its either she accepts now or i let her be..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Dygeasy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
okparaugo:

Sir, I am not making an excuse.

I told you I knew her since 2011. She is the doggy and lieing type of girl. No visits till this 2014. She plays pranks too.

I told her early when she became serious that I had my eye on December 2014. She said.no problem. All of a sudden she is telling December 2015.

Don't you smeel a fish ? I smell a snake.

In fact she is more beautiful than any other lady I see around. She is also a very happy personality to be with. She knows people want spending time with her. She also plays on my emotions. I won't tell you everything.

So its either she accepts now or i let her be..
Goodluck.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Goodluck.

Thank you for your concern.

My hard stance has paid off tonight..

She has started speaking..

Blaming me for not coming for her since 2011. That I have been so unserious.

You can imagine that.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by jcarlyne(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2014
okparaugo:

You can imagine that.
. Happy for you, just take things easy. I'm new on here how do I start a topic? I have questions
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
jcarlyne: . Happy for you, just take things easy. I'm new on here how do I start a topic? I have questions

Go to the home page.

View the headings - Science and Technology, Entertainment, Nairaland/ General.

Choose the forum that fits your topic, click on it, select " Create new topic " at the top, then you go ahead..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by vanbonattel: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2014
okparaugo:

You can imagine that.

Your only problem is that you neglected her intimate need to be phucked hard if you are serious about her, that's why she left you then.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by jcarlyne(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
okparaugo:

Go to the home page.

View the headings - Science and Technology, Entertainment, Nairaland/ General.

Choose the forum that fits your topic, click on it, select " Create new topic " at the top, then you go ahead..
thanks a lot, found it. I'm gradually finding my way around it.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
vanbonattel:

Your only problem is that you neglected her intimate need to be phucked hard if you are serious about her, that's why she left you then.

I understand. She was a Jambite at the time we met and I assumed a wrong age for her. I am just being nice dear...

I never knew this little girl loved me.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
laivwire: Someone has to give. Either she marries you now, you wait or you part ways. Simple
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
okparaugo:

Is that the only thing you saw there ?

Oga, I don't want to sleep with my future wife before marriage..
mr okpa so u want to marry the girrl early just cos of dat one night undecided ...she told u she wants to finish her edu and u are disagreeing,after you wil say shes secretive when u find it difficult to understand something...if u cant wait leave her,....her man will come at d right timme,its obvious u arent the one for her....there are many fishes in the ocean ...ma nigger cool
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: mr okpa so u want to marry the girrl early just cos of dat one night undecided ...she told u she wants to finish her edu and u are disagreeing,after you wil say shes secretive when u find it difficult to understand something...if u cant wait leave her,....her man will come at d right timme,its obvious u arent the one for her....there are many fishes in the ocean ...ma nigger cool

You ladies are never straightforward. Wish you would hear from her in person.

When you ladies tongue twist and change like serpent, you think you really have a point to prove to guys who when they walk away, you wake up to reality.

She is not about finishing education. She is about why did I take her for a kid when I met her ?

She has asked me that question for like the 7th time in 2 months(today inclusive). So it seems I am serving her punishment..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
okparaugo:

You ladies are never straightforward. Wish you would hear from her in person.

When you ladies tongue twist and change like serpent, you think you really have a point to prove to guys who when they walk away, you wake up to reality.
grin grin type slowly i dont undestand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. / Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? / My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.