Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' (4323 Views)

Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by icebebe(f): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
He shared the photos on his instagram page. See
more pics after the cut...

Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by laivwire(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
This man is sick. EOD
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by Lilimax(f): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Charly Man; area father embarassed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by BoiledCorn: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
How do we know they are virgins... More proof needed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by Margy: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2014
What is this shocked shocked
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by NaLaugh: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2014
BoiledCorn: How do we know they are virgins... More proof needed

Wait let me go and check.

..HEELPP!!

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by Mprex(f): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Some people no just get meaning for this Nigeria undecided
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Charly boy is bisexual.
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by icebebe(f): 5:27am On Aug 02, 2014
NaLaugh:

..HEELPP!!
ahahah
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by flolancracker: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Khalessi: Charly boy is bisexual.
obviously
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by LORDI(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2014
NaLaugh:

..HEELPP!!
lwkm dieeeee

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by mizBerry1(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2014
Charlie boy..hmmm maybe you stop doing all these when you turn 80
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by Chubhie: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Charly got nice body for his age. It takes hard work and discipline to achieve that. I must say Charley brings something different to an industry that's yet to wake up to its full potential. Charley should be understood and not crucified. See it as ART. Charley is a good family man I presume.
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by Kemy11(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2014
In naija ppl look yet they dont see. Charlie is doing his biz yet ppl dont knw what art is all about. I hate it when ppl becloud their mind with moral and religious sentiments. Carve ur own niche. Maximum Respect for area father

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by icebebe(f): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kemy11: In naija ppl look yet they dont see. Charlie is doing his biz yet ppl dont knw what art is all about. I hate it when ppl becloud their mind with moral and religious sentiments. Carve ur own niche. Maximum Respect for area father
mmmmmm...

Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by eherbal(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
DERENLE's SHOES grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Area Father,you are too much.You are a colossus of our time.Cheers Area Naija
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
eherbal:
U know whether na CHARLY boy's... grin
eherbal:
U know whether na CHARLY boy's...
Re: Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' by StevinMorgan(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Why will Dis grand father not respect himself and stop behaving like a lunatic.

(1) (Reply)

What No One Will Tell You About Dagrin’s Life, Death And Burial / Segun Wire’s Family Beat Up “zlatan Ibile” Because Of This Reason (watch Video) / Wizkid Made Simi Cry On Stage After Doing This! #SIMILONDONCONCERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.