Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (201418 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
We are 3 Nigerians in the pix if you can guess me.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tlk2Prince(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ure d guy at the back tryna get noticed!!!! Smallie... Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Yes, the visa takes close to 3 months including verification and legalization but most for B.Sc applicants.
The admission procedure for International Student was just changed with effect from this 2014/2015 session. Before it was called National Admission Procedure, the Ministry of Education were the one to make decision then. Talk to the school again and let them know that you're applying under International Students Status. What is the school name?
I will apply to the school and hope to get admitted.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Omojayejaye(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Theroyalprince I think you are the dude with the face cap....damn..those ladies are so hot..do you have so many brazilians in your class..dem fine no be small..and pls is there anything like age restriction for bsc and msc..thanx for the bachelorportal site...
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
tlk2Prince: Ure d guy at the back tryna get noticed!!!! Smallie... Hehehe
You try small.
moneybag100:
I will apply to the school and hope to get admitted.
I do hope you will get admitted
Omojayejaye: Theroyalprince I think you are the dude with the face cap....damn..those ladies are so hot..do you have so many brazilians in your class..dem fine no be small..and pls is there anything like age restriction for bsc and msc..thanx for the bachelorportal site...
You go fit read book like this? This one wey your body don dey hot now!
No age restriction for admission but they do give applicants above 23 years old priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tlk2Prince(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
I hardly find the application deadline in most schools in portugal as diz cld make it tedious 4me!!! Rili want to get a beta skul and apply on time so dat I cld have enuf time to process.. @TheRoyalPrince
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
tlk2Prince: I hardly find the application deadline in most schools in portugal as diz cld make it tedious 4me!!! Rili want to get a beta skul and apply on time so dat I cld have enuf time to process.. @TheRoyalPrince
Post the name of the schools here let all of us explore their site together.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Chai, I've spent the whole day looking up schools in portugal... please can you make it easier for us by recommending some schools and possibly telling us the detailed procedures your followed during yours? Hope I'm not asking too much please.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tlk2Prince(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Evaro university,,, polytechnic institute of porto... I want to do Tourism or omp. Science so if u can recommend a nice skul there I'd appreciate but make d tuiotion no much ooooo.
TheRoyalprince:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tlk2Prince(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
@TheRoyalPrince, are u d1 dat removed d picture?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2014
HelloT:
Chai, I've spent the whole day looking up schools in portugal... please can you make it easier for us by recommending some schools and possibly telling us the detailed procedures your followed during yours? Hope I'm not asking too much please.
The procedure was simple now even if it seems complicated to you. I can recommend www.utad.pt. I'm assured you will get admission if you SSCE is good.
tlk2Prince: Evaro university,,, polytechnic institute of porto... I want to do Tourism or omp. Science so if u can recommend a nice skul there I'd appreciate but make d tuiotion no much ooooo.
a According to my research as of last week, a lot of portuguese higher institution have jerk up their tuition fee. E.g Institutute Polytechnic of Alegeare was 900 euro per year and as of last week, they announced that their tuition is now 2225 euro starting from 14/15 session. Same with University of Trans-Monde, from 1100 euro to 2500 euro per year starting from 14/15. My advice is to budget close 2500 to 3000 euro as tuition fee cos things were gradually changing.
The application link for Institute Polytechnic of Porto is https://www.ipp.pt/site/ipp_internacional/international_students/application.aspx
I recommend all Portuguese schools for you, so use bachelorsportal.com and univ.cc to get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2014
tlk2Prince: @TheRoyalPrince, are u d1 dat removed d picture?
Yes.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
The procedure was simple now even if it seems complicated to you. I can recommend www.utad.pt. I'm assured you will get admission if you SSCE is good.

My ssce is good.. want to apply for this course Information and communications technology... can't find the admission requirements and procedures or any info on how to apply. I've downloaded the study plan but it's still not there... this is the link please how do I applyand what are the requirements please no vex my brother http://www.utad.pt/vEN/Area2/study/educational_offer/1st%20cycle/Pages/information_communication_technologies.aspx?lst=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Bro...I have applied, they have not contacted me yet.....am I to email them.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
moneybag100:
Bro...I have applied, they have not contacted me yet.....am I to email them.
Did you get an email that confirm your application. Also, did you download the Sworn Declaration form? Fill it and attached it to the application platform when applying?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Did you get an email that confirm your application. Also, did you download the Sworn Declaration form? Fill it and attached it to the application platform when applying?
Yes I got confirmation email....I just saw it now.but its in Portuguese.....I omitted it when filling the form...I filled in a wrong doc ot it...and I just saw this again which I haven't authenticate( Photocopy of the Diplomas/qualification certificates/
school training (authenticated by a Consular Agent)..do I have to re fill it again?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
moneybag100:
Yes I got confirmation email....I just saw it now.but its in Portuguese.....I omitted it when filling the form...I filled in a wrong doc ot it...and I just saw this again which I haven't authenticate( Photocopy of the Diplomas/qualification certificates/
school training (authenticated by a Consular Agent)..do I have to re fill it again?
Pls paste the mail you received here let me see. I would have put down my mail here but I want everything to be open.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Pls paste the mail you received here let me see. I would have put down my mail here but I want everything to be open.
Its an automatic email...a non reply email...with all what I filled.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Just went through the list of those Utad admitted in the first phase... 4 Nigerians were among... I think application for second first is still on and will end on the 31st. About to apply now.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
One more thing, I only have the print out of my waec.. should I apply with it or must I get the original before?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please do I have to legalize my ssce before application or after I have applied? please help cos I'm about to submit my waec print out pdf and this last one "Copies of diplomas / certificates of qualifications / training school (authenticated by Consular Agent): *" How do I go about getting this one? Sorry for all the questions please.... Thanks in advance.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
moneybag100:
Its an automatic email...a non reply email...with all what I filled.
You are good to go!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by HelloT: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
HelloT: One more thing, I only have the print out of my waec.. should I apply with it or must I get the original before?
It will be more ideal to apply with your original SSCE certificate or your school SSCE letter headed result.
HelloT: Please do I have to legalize my ssce before application or after I have applied? please help cos I'm about to submit my waec print out pdf and this last one "Copies of diplomas / certificates of qualifications / training school (authenticated by Consular Agent): *" How do I go about getting this one? Sorry for all the questions please.... Thanks in advance.
You don't need to legalize for admission. Read the thread from page 0 again..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tlk2Prince(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Am as curious as diz my guy!!! @TheRoyalPrince watsup! Abeg reply
HelloT: Please do I have to legalize my ssce before application or after I have applied? please help cos I'm about to submit my waec print out pdf and this last one "Copies of diplomas / certificates of qualifications / training school (authenticated by Consular Agent): *" How do I go about getting this one? Sorry for all the questions please.... Thanks in advance.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
tlk2Prince: Am as curious as diz my guy!!! @TheRoyalPrince watsup! Abeg reply
See answer above ....
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
You are good to go!
Bro, I didn't filled the oath doc....and no contact from them yet.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 1:02am On Aug 09, 2014
Those asking about legalization prior to admission don't need to legalize their docs but for visa, you have to legalize your docs. If the school reject your application and request for your docs to be legalize then you have to but if they do not reject your application, you're good to go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2014
moneybag100:
Bro, I didn't filled the oath doc....and no contact from them yet.
Don't worry.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

For your Bank Statement, you are good to go with 5M.

Hello TheRoyalprince. Thanks a lot for all the information you are kindly giving out here. They are very helpful. I have been admitted for PhD and hopefully will hand in my documents to apply for the visa next week. Regarding the bank statement, do I have to show that I have all the funds for the whole four years of study? I'm looking to put in 3 Million in my account on monday. And please how long did it take for the visa to be granted to you after submitting all your documents? Lectures for my programme start on 15th September and I just hope I get the visa before then. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by olaoluwa13: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
@royal prince, pls kindly guide me on how to apply to dis school UTAd.pt cos have checked deir site but couldn't see how to apply , admission requirement pls kindly assist me.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.