Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (200851 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Demaejy:

Thanks... I'm also ready for visa , just need to show school the document legalised.

Contact me with demaejysanni at yahoo.com
Have sent an email
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
TheRoyalprince:

I know, am just asking. grin grin
I'm not going to Portugal too. grin grin
Nigerians, our matter is so complex.
when he knew why did he ask? Funny man....anyway Royalprince u really gave us a shocking influence.. respect to u. God help u in ur endeavours in life.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
TheRoyalprince:

I know, am just asking. grin grin
I'm not going to Portugal too. grin grin
Nigerians, our matter is so complex.
TheRoyalprince:

Yes, the embassy have the right and can go any length to confirm the authenticity of visa applicant bank statement.
The embassy have delayed you enough, so don't gamble with your application. "Do what is worth doing".
that's why I typed i know right.... @idoo4love .
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2015
TheRoyalprince:

Yes, the embassy have the right and can go any length to confirm the authenticity of visa applicant bank statement.

The embassy have delayed you enough, so don't gamble with your application. "Do what is worth doing".
Hi bro, please kindly help us for UTAD to give 1 month extension to their resumption date...the admission letter I have with me is currently for 4th march resumption and it may affect visa processing...I have been trying to tell them (UTAD) but they haven't given a positive reply.
Its the one delaying me.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
moneybag100:

Hi bro, please kindly help us for UTAD to give 1 month extension to their resumption date...the admission letter I have with me is currently for 4th march resumption and it may affect visa processing...I have been trying to tell them (UTAD) but they haven't given a positive reply.
Its the one delaying me.
yes bro i was given an extension to resume anytime from March but,i dont think i can make it till April coz i havnt been verified yet.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2015
idoo4love:
yes bro i was given an extension to resume anytime from March but,i dont think i can make it till April coz i havnt been verified yet.
Was there a specific date in march?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
moneybag100:

Was there a specific date in march?
nope
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
moneybag100:

Its the one delaying me.
Go on and apply for your visa. It won't have any effect on your visa application rather it will even help to fasten it.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
TheRoyalprince:

Go on and apply for your visa. It won't have any effect on your visa application rather it will even help to fasten it.
Okay, thanks bro.
Will go there next week.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Demaejy:

Have wanted to ask you. Haven't you been called? you said the lawyer came to you by Dec, right? They called me yestr too.
Did you latter call them bro?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2015
moneybag100:

Did you latter call them bro?
Yes, we talked. I sent you an email but u haven't replied.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Demaejy:

Yes, we talked. I sent you an email but u haven't replied.
I didn't see your email, may be you should resend.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2015
moneybag100:

I didn't see your email, may be you should resend.
I resent another one now.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by blackmarine: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
The embassy have not contacted me yet ooo, hmmm i wonder why. sad sad
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
blackmarine:
The embassy have not contacted me yet ooo, hmmm i wonder why. sad sad
Did the lawyer come to you?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jorussia(m): 4:04am On Feb 28, 2015
I have OND in science lab tech,i am interested in studying medicine in Portugal. my question is,can i get a school whose tuition fee for medicine is around €3000 in Portugal?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by blackmarine: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
@moneybag - the lawyer interviewed me last year decembers, I'm wondering why the embassy haven't call..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2015
blackmarine:
@moneybag - the lawyer interviewed me last year decembers, I'm wondering why the embassy haven't call..
Undergraduate?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by blackmarine: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yes undergraduate..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
blackmarine:
Yes undergraduate..
Kinda strange, the lawyer came to my house in January and have been called by the embassy as well as Moneybag100
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
moneybag100:

Undergraduate?
Reply the last email I sent you yestr
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Demaejy:

Reply the last email I sent you yestr
Bro, the network at it again, I didn't see your email, may be you resend.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
moneybag100:

Bro, the network at it again, I didn't see your email, may be you resend.
Alright
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
idoo4love:
when u get to jabi park,take a cab going to beger it's 50 naira, when u get to beger kindly ask anybody where to get a cab to Nicon Hostel. While in d cab tell d guy u wanna drop at missisippi bus top..when u get to missisippi bus top, don't enter d street, the next street after it is Nile street dats where u will enta. The first turning by ur right, wen u gt der anoda turning by ur right again go straight d embassy is at d end of d road....its a closed street....kindly call if lost 08169578157
Hi bro, so its better to lodge at berger since berger is the closet place to the place? Thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
moneybag100:

Hi bro, so its better to lodge at berger since berger is the closet place to the place? Thanks.
yes
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
moneybag100:

Please, send me an email. I sent u one 2days ago without any response from u
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demaejy:

I didn't see any email from you, though I have re sent my last email to you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls is anyone there who knows the date for new intake in ipb am planing to apply for a master programme in Portugal I need urgent response
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demaejy:

I sent you an email now, kindly reply Asap.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
ofime123:
pls is anyone there who knows the date for new intake in ipb am planing to apply for a master programme in Portugal I need urgent response
Check their website, but it should be opened from may.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
moneybag100:

I sent you an email now, kindly reply Asap.
replied
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
jikajika:

Hello RoyalPrince. I'm still struggling with my visa application and once again would appreciate your advice. Please did you have to present a separate 'proof of accommodation' when applying for your visa and what sort of document did you give the embassy? I applied for accommodation with my university two weeks ago. As it was dragging on too long, I called the accommodation office yesterday and was told that they cannot give me accommodation immediately and that it's not necessary for me to have that to apply for the visa. I then called the embassy in Abuja and they insisted that I MUST have a 'proof of accommodation'.

Today the University has sent me another 'declaration'. The wording is as follows:

We hereby declare that Mr................., student number..................., is enrolled/registered fulltime in the Doctoral Programme in Economics at the Faculty of Economics University of Coimbra for the academic year 2014/15 from September 2014 to July 2015 and his official address during this period will be .......................

I was wondering if the embassy would accept this as a 'proof of accommodation'. Obviously I know I would have to book a place to stay in Coimbra before I depart Nigeria and I have already contacted a private hostel provider in Coimbra. But I don't want to make any booking and payment now until I get the visa and very sure of when I would arrive in Coimbra.

Please what do you think?

Thanks
Jikajika, Please can you tell us about your visa application at the embassy?

TheRoyalprince, we do not knw if jikajika later contacted you on his visa application. we will appreciate to knw how things went with him

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.