Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (201419 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
ofime123:
pls is anyone there who knows the date for new intake in ipb am planing to apply for a master programme in Portugal I need urgent response
give me ur email lemme send u a school currently on for masters programme taught in english

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
idoo4love:
give me ur email lemme send u a school currently on for masters programme taught in english
Catolica-Lisbon ?

please , can you give me the new full address of the embassy?

thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demaejy:

Catolica-Lisbon ?

please , can you give me the new full address of the embassy?

thanks
d name of school is Lieria polytechnics...demajy try check previous post I send ..or u call d embassy for details.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
idoo4love:
d name of school is Lieria polytechnics...demajy try check previous post I send ..or u call d embassy for details.
Man , you did not post any address in your previous posts.

This is the one they r using before...
53, Usuman str,
Maitama,

Abuja...

I need a new one @ moneybag100, pls tell me
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
@adoo4love my email is Samuel_Ofime@yahoo.com thanks hope to hear from u soon
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demaejy:

Man , you did not post any address in your previous posts.

This is the one they r using before...
53, Usuman str,
Maitama,

Abuja...

I need a new one @ moneybag100, pls tell me
am sorry I don't know d address ,I only know d description
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
ofime123:
sent
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sent
ofime123:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 03, 2015
@Moneybag100 , which address did you use?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
idoo4love:
sent

thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ofime123(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
hello house please someone should help me with this
do I need to certified and authenticate my degree and transcript before applying or I can apply and when I get the admission I can now do some certification on my degree and transcript for embassy to legalize pls I need a response
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
ofime123:
hello house please someone should help me with this
do I need to certified and authenticate my degree and transcript before applying or I can apply and when I get the admission I can now do some certification on my degree and transcript for embassy to legalize pls I need a response
yes u need to
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
idoo4love:
yes u need to
Can u give me a link to UTAD online application?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Demaejy:
@Moneybag100 , which address did you use?
Bro, I have not been there, this is the one iddlove post on here

when u get to jabi park,take a cab going to beger
it's 50 naira, when u get to beger kindly ask
anybody where to get a cab to Nicon Hostel. While in
d cab tell d guy u wanna drop at missisippi bus
top..when u get to missisippi bus top, don't enter d
street, the next street after it is Nile street dats
where u will enta. The first turning by ur right, wen
u gt der anoda turning by ur right again go straight
d embassy is at d end of d road....its a closed
street....
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
moneybag100:

Bro, I have not been there, this is the one iddlove post on here

when u get to jabi park,take a cab going to beger
it's 50 naira, when u get to beger kindly ask
anybody where to get a cab to Nicon Hostel. While in
d cab tell d guy u wanna drop at missisippi bus
top..when u get to missisippi bus top, don't enter d
street, the next street after it is Nile street dats
where u will enta. The first turning by ur right, wen
u gt der anoda turning by ur right again go straight
d embassy is at d end of d road....its a closed
street....
OK, I saw this but no number and specific street and can't be used in official letter. I will send u an email now, pls, reply asap
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 2:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Demaejy:

Can u give me a link to UTAD online application?

Sara Alves Dias
GABINETE DE APOIO AO REITOR | RECTOR’S OFFICE
(INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS ADVISER)
UNIVERSIDADE DE TRÁS-OS-MONTES E ALTO DOURO
QUINTA DE PRADOS 5000-801 VILA REAL - PORTUGAL
Tel.:259 350 168, Fax:259 325 058
e-mail: saradias@utad.pt<mailto:saradias@utad.p
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
A lot have been going on here. Wishing those called all the best.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by blackmarine: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
@moneybag.. Brof do you stay in Lagos ? cause I called the embassy again today and they told me they have not gotten documentations from the law firm, that is why they have not called most people. I keep wondering why the lawfirm is sending the documents back to them since they are done with verification, I just don't understand any of this its really frustrating.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
blackmarine:
@moneybag.. Brof do you stay in Lagos ? cause I called the embassy again today and they told me they have not gotten documentations from the law firm, that is why they have not called most people. I keep wondering why the lawfirm is sending the documents back to them since they are done with verification, I just don't understand any of this its really frustrating.
No I don't base in lagos....you know they will use your document for visa processing...which school are you going portugal?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by blackmarine: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
@Moneybag.. I'm going to UTAD. I'm troubled why the law firm haven't sent the document back, I don't even have the lawyers number to even call and find out why they haven't gotten back to the embassy.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
blackmarine:
@Moneybag.. I'm going to UTAD. I'm troubled why the law firm haven't sent the document back, I don't even have the lawyers number to even call and find out why they haven't gotten back to the embassy.
Are you sure your result and transcript are clean?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by blackmarine: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes they are very much ok... The lawyer went to the school to confirm my transcript and my result as well, I even him some funds for his TP and he appreciated it, later on I meet somewhere again and he told me by January the embassy would start attending to applicants and that was it.. a friend of mine too who was interviewed a day before my interview up till now the embassy have not call him too.. its very frustrating
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
blackmarine:
Yes they are very much ok... The lawyer went to the school to confirm my transcript and my result as well, I even him some funds for his TP and he appreciated it, later on I meet somewhere again and he told me by January the embassy would start attending to applicants and that was it.. a friend of mine too who was interviewed a day before my interview up till now the embassy have not call him too.. its very frustrating
Let's wait till next week wednesday, I will give you the lawyer number if nothing happens by then.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Moneybag100
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Demaejy:
Moneybag100
Yea bro?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2015
moneybag100:

Yea bro?
Were you at the embassy on Thursday? How many days are we to hear from them after visa application
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Demaejy:

Were you at the embassy on Thursday? How many days are we to hear from them after visa application
Yea, I was at the embassy on Thursday but I wasn't able to submit due to an error on my police character.
The woman asked a lot of questions like a tough interview before I was asked to come and submit on monday after rectifying my police character.
The good news is, I met a guy that came for his visa stamping that day though I wasn't able to chat with him. So there's still hope.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2015
moneybag100:

Yea, I was at the embassy on Thursday but I wasn't able to submit due to an error on my police character.
The woman asked a lot of questions like a tough interview before I was asked to come and submit on monday after rectifying my police character.
The good news is, I met a guy that came for his visa stamping that day though I wasn't able to chat with him. So there's still hope.
Oh, I was there on Friday too but they don't attend to people on Friday. However, I will be there tomorrow, hope we will see.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Demaejy:

Oh, I was there on Friday too but they don't attend to people on Friday. However, I will be there tomorrow, hope we will see.
Will be there on tuesday cos am just going to lagos tomorrow.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2015
moneybag100:

Will be there on tuesday cos am just going to lagos tomorrow.
Eyyah, that's lil stressful o. Those officers made mistake on my Police Character Report too but i gave them back for correction immediately I saw it. The person that came for visa stamping, is he a student?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Moneybag100 and co, I wish you guys all the best and if i may ask what did you tell them you came for at the gate and what did 3ou tell the consulate you came for too? Got a reason for asking such.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Demaejy:

Eyyah, that's lil stressful o. Those officers made mistake on my Police Character Report too but i gave them back for correction immediately I saw it. The person that came for visa stamping, is he a student?
Yea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.