Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (201309 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
This ipp poly just excluded all Nigerians from their list of admitted people...nawa o.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kktes: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2014
moneybag100:
Thanks bro.....I was able to filled the form...but the problem is am unable to upload my document...my documents is in jpg form and its still complaining for it to be in jpg...and are you sure those people teaches in english language cos I saw proof of language or offers program like UTAD(learn portuguese latter)?? Thanks.
boss, can masters student apply here 2
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2014
moneybag100: This ipp poly just excluded all Nigerians from their list of admitted people...nawa o.
Really, what could be the problem? Does that mean "Surething" admission forfeited?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
kktes: boss, can masters student apply here 2
Don't know much about it but you can try ...the school is not organized to me....
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Demaejy:
Really, what could be the problem? Does that mean "Surething" admission forfeited?
I guess so.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
I GOT THIS MAIL FROM IPP 3DAYS AGO

Ana Ventura <>
AttachmentsSep 2 (3 days ago)

to me, Carlos, Serviços
Hello, ,

You have submitted an application for admission as international student at Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre. To confirm your application and in order to complete the process you must now send the following:

1 - Copy of an official document certifying completion of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent legal qualification issued by another country;
2 - Copy of an official stating the grades obtained in the examinations of the Portuguese secondary or national exam for admission to higher education or equivalent from another country;
3 - application form transcript (attached) duly signed
4 - proof of payment of the amount of 20 EUR for application handling fee to :
Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre

IBAN: PT50078101120000000440451

SWIFT code (or SWIFTBIC, as it’s sometimes written): IGCPPTPL

If you have difficulties in making the payment mentioned in 4, above, please let us know so that we can find an alternative method of payment.

Please note that failure to comply with any of the above requirements up to 3 September 12:00 noon in Portugal will result in the dismissal of your application.

We recall that the next steps of the application process are the following:

Email address for submitting documents:
servicos.academicos@ipportalegre.pt

Best regards

Ana Ventura
Serviços Académicos e Bolsas
Descrição: Descrição: Descrição: C:\Users\guida\Desktop\logoIPP1.gif

Praça do Município | Apartado 84 | 7301-901 Portalegre
Telef. +351 245 301 500 | Fax +351 245 330 353
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by surethings(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
I WAS DISCOURAGE BY THE BOLDED PART...how can you send mail me on 2 and you want me to round up on 3 too fast moreover have not done my legalization.

@moneybag100... where did you get your info from?
moneybag100: This ipp poly just excluded all Nigerians from their list of admitted people...nawa o.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kktes: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
moneybag100:
Don't know much about it but you can try ...the school is not organized to me....
boss, I try uploadin my document and it keeps tellin me it must b in pdf or jpg format(whereas its in jpg format)..abeg hw do u go abt updloadin urs successfully?tanx
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
kktes: boss, I try uploadin my document and it keeps tellin me it must b in pdf or jpg format(whereas its in jpg format)..abeg hw do u go abt updloadin urs successfully?tanx
Me either....am unable to upload my docs that's why I said the skul is not organized...
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
surethings: I WAS DISCOURAGE BY THE BOLDED PART...how can you send mail me on 2 and you want me to round up on 3 too fast moreover have not done my legalization.

@moneybag100... where did you get your info from?
I saw all the list of Nigerians that applied knowing by their name and I saw all was excluded...they just emailed me now that's I was rejected because I have no knowledge of Portuguese language.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by evantical: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
this portugal schools are not organised at al.for people having problem with uploading ,covert all files to pdf and attach.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ola2tu: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
@TheRoyalprince, can you please come to our aid. I intend making the application for my younger sis, but regards to what moneybag100 has said, its kinda difficult to apply , cuz of lack or proficiency in Portuguese, the application fee will pose a big problem since they don't pay online, and lastly if you can PLEASE give us a link to international admission pages of some few schools with affordable tuition it would be helpful, as efficient as I am online, am finding it difficult identifying application pages cuz most aint translated in English , and the few translated are not helpful...
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by kktes: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2014
moneybag100:
Me either....am unable to upload my docs that's why I said the skul is not organized...
na wa oo, abeg, @royalprince any suggestion??
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Have you mail the school and ask why Nigeria applicants were excluded from the admission?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
moneybag100:
You can't say the school is not organized because you're not offered admission. Mail the school and try to know what goes wrong.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
You can't say the school is not organized because you're not offered admission. Mail the school and try to know what goes wrong.
Am not talking about ipp poly...am talking about uni evoura due to people are unable to upload doc during application online and I mailed the school no reply yet. ..... Why would I say school is not organized because I wasn't offered admission. That would be absurd for me to say that.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Have you mail the school and ask why Nigeria applicants were excluded from the admission?
I think they said majorly lack of portuguese language caused it...we never hear from utadd.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
moneybag100:
Am not talking about ipp poly...am talking about uni evoura due to people are unable to upload doc during application online and I mailed the school no reply yet. ..... Why would I say school is not organized because I wasn't offered admission. That would be absurd for me to say that.
I don't know much about Evora and even people from the province hardly go the University too.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
I don't know much about Evora and even people from the province hardly go the University too.
Bro, when do we hear from UTAD? You said first week of september, nothing from them yet.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Bro, when do we hear from UTAD? You said first week of september, nothing from them yet.

Have you later paid the application fee for the other school? How did you go about it?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Hi bro, should we still be expecting any good thing from UTAD as you said before? Cos no yet news from them.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Theroyalprince don abandon us......na him dey give us liver b4.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sorry all. I didn't abandon you. I'm trying to apply for Canada visa too from Lagos.
Where did we stop, what are we up to.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
TheRoyalprince: Sorry all. I didn't abandon you. I'm trying to apply for Canada visa too from Lagos.
Where did we stop, what are we up to.
Wao cool....no any message from UTAD regarding admission decision...you can't apply Canada from Portugal? As you hold their permit or you just wish to apply from Naija.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
moneybag100:
Wao cool....no any message from UTAD regarding admission decision...you can't apply Canada from Portugal? As you hold their permit or you just wish to apply from Naija.
I'm here on a long time break and the best for me is to apply here.
You should have ask me what type of visa am applying for.
For UTAD, I was told they offer admission to Nigerian applicants. I was even send a Pm by the guy I know at the school. Pls let me know if anyone is offered admission here.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
For UTAD, I was told they offer admission to Nigerian applicants. I was even send a Pm by the guy I know at the school. Pls let me know if anyone is offered admission here.
Ohk....which type visa oga theroyalprince I haven't received any email from them oo.....nor a letter.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
TheRoyalprince:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=Demaejy][/quote]
Demaejy did you receive admission from UTAD?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 02, 2014
moneybag100:
Demaejy did you receive admission from UTAD?
No, I did not apply to UTAD
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by acadollar(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls my friend is asking if there are schools still accepting PG students
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by lillaowow(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
UTAD... Fear God ooo..

125euro.!!!.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
lillaowow: UTAD... Fear God ooo..

125euro.!!!.
Same here bro...I just received a paypal invoice payment....I don't understand what's the payment for, may be for acceptance or application fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

Viewing this topic: richardtlp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.