Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why? (3727 Views)

His Man.hood Is On The Increase.. / Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today? / Why India Hemp Is Not Good For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why? by honeywood: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2008
They call it wiwi and now they call it dry fish, i mean Indian hemp. In those days if anyone wants to smoke it, they enter inside the bush and will not come out at all,and those smoking it then did it in one secret corner and cannot even tell people that he smokes it, but now smoking Indian hemp has become the order of the days among the boys and even girls.Where are we going with this habit,you see high and low people in it, any field or school or any free space they turn it to smoking arena.
Re: Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why? by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2009
Smoking indian a.k.a (igbo) is bad for the society and has now becoming alarming in the society when you see some youth or teenage smoking indian hemp it may be due to frustration, parents negligence in taking adequate care and good future plans for the children, and going with bad friends are some of the factors that cause a teenager smoking weed there parents and the government has alot to do to curb this bad attitude for more about the side effect on smoking visit http://www.smokershealthtips..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Naturally Treat And Cure Fibroid. / I Need A Medical Prescription / Help! How Do I Gain Weight?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.