Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Invitation To National Prayer Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invitation To National Prayer Convention (448 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / National Prayer Against The President And Governors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To National Prayer Convention by NnaNna4(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Ever Since The Chibok Girls abduction, I have always had these burden to pray for the Chibok girls and Nigeria.

Although it is normal for human kind to pray when in such appalling situation, I have always had a strong burden to organize a regular battery or sessions of deep heartfelt worship, prayer and intercession for my country Nigeria.

In other word making it a national call and with as much persons who will volunteer, devote a number of days every month to pray to the almighty in an intercession for my dear country Nigeria.

I really don't know if I am the Only person who feels this way.

This burden sometimes grows further like guilty conscience , like you are not complying to instruction or not reaching a target or not fulfilling an inner bidding.
Re: Invitation To National Prayer Convention by NnaNna4(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2014
This may just go from there as ones positive contributions to fatherland.

patriots where are you?
Re: Invitation To National Prayer Convention by NnaNna4(m): 1:25am On Aug 02, 2014
This may just go from there as ones positive contributions to fatherland.

patriots where are you?
share your views.

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure It Is God That You Are Praying To / Where Are The Hymn Songs And Books ? / No Moderate Muslim - The Face Behind The Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.